Anyone has Skyrim Realistic Overhaul?

Wadarkhu

You can use any of the SROs but 1.1 doesnt have the mountains in it.Also no one knows how long it will be there so I would take the time to down load it because it makes a massive difference.Also this is the 2048 version and I will post when Im done downloading to confirm its all good.

You can use any of the SROs but 1.1 doesnt have the mountains in it.Also no one knows how long it will be there so I would take the time to down load it because it makes a massive difference.Also this is the 2048 version and I will post when Im done downloading to confirm its all good.

Hey thanks for the link, i'm also downloading it now just in case it gets taken down :cool:

Ok Im finished downloading it and extracting it and found 2 corrupt files which I just replaced with the same files from 1.5 they are a couple of dds files,but not trojans or viruses.

One was markath\crackedrock4.dds and the other was landscape\volcanictundragravel01.dds.

So considering the work Dzhereli put into uploading it no big deal and Im happy.

This could of happened while downloading so Ill try it again later.

Ok Im finished downloading it and extracting it and found 2 corrupt files which I just replaced with the same files from 1.5 they are a couple of dds files' date='but not trojans or viruses.

One was markath\crackedrock4.dds and the other was landscape\volcanictundragravel01.dds.

So considering the work Dzhereli put into uploading it no big deal and Im happy.

[/quote']

I'm downloading it right now.

Very slow....

Ok Im finished downloading it and extracting it and found 2 corrupt files which I just replaced with the same files from 1.5 they are a couple of dds files' date='but not trojans or viruses.

[/quote']

dl the pack, no virus warning, and no error when unpacking

seems a clean pack

Figured it was just my download that had errors' date='Ive been having that issue lataly

[/quote']

Yep I just finished downloading it and got no errors

So I installed SRO 1.1 with TPC' date=' now I want to update with this 1.6, do I just make another TPC patch? Will this ruin all of the other textures I have installed since?

[/quote']

Hi how did you install TPC? did you make a 7zip and install via NMM or manually by moving to the data folder?

you manually download every mod you want for it' date=' put the texture folders in the correct corresponding tpc folder, and then run the patch and it makes a super mod, instructions get into specifics

[/quote']

:P I already know how to do it, I was trying to help with your SRO 1.1 to 1.6 update :)

So that is what happened.. I used to read the comments section and think "thin ice for demanding payment or no updates", guess it caught up with him.

Although his textures do seem to be better than Skyrim HD. And do agree he always seemed to be in a mood when he commented tho, nothing against him but he just seemed angry. Hope he comes here.

If not, I have SRO plus the 1.6 update and Dawnguard at the 1024 size but not the mountain file the was optional(as the higher detail would have made my video card melt :P)all in one rar including pars. It is like 1.2+ gigs. Anyway, I won't try to post it to a file site cause the traffic and the chance for corruption would be higher. I will however post it to the newsgroups at a.b.games.

If anyone wants it you should see it there. Just give awhile to upload, my connection is not the best.

(Edit.. to moderators, if I am breaking a rule please tell me and I will rescind this and apologies if I am.)

I have the 1.6 1024 with Dawnguard update. I am going to check with my host to see if I may upload to my website. If so I will provide a link. If not I cannot think of any other way to transfer it either :(

Update : I am able to upload to my site but I was told I should not put a direct link and have people pm the link to use and to not leave it up forever for bandwidth purposes. I am uploading it now and will take about 40 min. If anyone would like a link please send me a pm :)

I uploaded the 2048k files and have a nzb or torrent for anyone interested.

File list:

282M 2012-12-04 09:29 Skyrim Realistic Overhaul Dawnguard-5400-.7z

1004M 2012-12-04 10:21 Skyrim Realistic Overhaul v1_1-5400-1-1.7z.7z

981M 2012-12-04 10:18 Skyrim Realistic Overhaul v1_1 part 2-5400-1-1.7z

601M 2012-12-04 09:59 Skyrim Realistic Overhaul v1_1 part 3-5400-1-1.7z

805M 2012-12-04 10:12 Skyrim Realistic Overhaul v1_6 Update 2048k-5400-1-

so, let me understand, the russian guy uploaded the 1.6 2024k (high resolution) version+the downguard update (i suppose 2024k too); wrender27 updated the 1.6 1024k (low resolution version)+the downguard update (1024k)+another update i don't know exactly; and no1984 uploaded a torrent with the skyrim realistic overhaul 1.1 1024k+the update to 1.6 version 1024k and 2048k either

bearing in mind that:

-the wrender27 upload will no last forever ;)

-the russian upload could be taked down in any moment

so, i am going to download all the way, all the files before anything happen :D

lol i am going to ad a link to the 2k ones now as well since i know a lot of people dont use newsgroups and torrents can suck waiting forever :)just gonna take a bit to upload to my server but it will be up there soon ;)

im also remaking the zip so its not in parts and will be one whole file with the updates for core and dawnguard separate like the 1k release ;)

so' date=' let me understand, the russian guy uploaded the 1.6 2024k (high resolution) version+the downguard update (i suppose 2024k too); wrender27 updated the 1.6 1024k (low resolution version)+the downguard update (1024k)+another update i don't know exactly; and no1984 uploaded a torrent with the skyrim realistic overhaul 1.1 1024k+the update to 1.6 version 1024k and 2048k either

bearing in mind that:

[/quote']

the update you are unsure about is the 1.6 update itself. without that i believe it would be just be v1.1 so that is the core update. the dawnguard is just dawnguard and has dif res like 1k or 2k which the readme will tell you per file ;) and as of now the downloads do not seem to be affecting the bandwidth so its not going anywhere from my site unless that happens ;)

so' date=' let me understand, the russian guy uploaded the 1.6 2024k (high resolution) version+the downguard update (i suppose 2024k too); wrender27 updated the 1.6 1024k (low resolution version)+the downguard update (1024k)+another update i don't know exactly; and no1984 uploaded a torrent with the skyrim realistic overhaul 1.1 1024k+the update to 1.6 version 1024k and 2048k either

bearing in mind that:

[/quote']

the update you are unsure about is the 1.6 update itself. without that i believe it would be just be v1.1 so that is the core update. the dawnguard is just dawnguard and has dif res like 1k or 2k which the readme will tell you per file ;) and as of now the downloads do not seem to be affecting the bandwidth so its not going anywhere from my site unless that happens ;)

well, maybe tomorrow or within the next three days, the bandwidth of your site will be put to the test by me:P

Archived