Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

yuravica Fly-serie armor modified

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

garcemac

garcemac

Juicy Beef

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

I don't feel like asking for - and waiting for - permissions. Is Yuravica on Lover's Lab? I am not asking for anything at the Nexus, nor will I upload the files there.

I will check later tonight if I am not too tired after work, but the mod has long been completed so it wouldn't take much to just upload the damned thing.

Edit: Yuravica hasn't been here since last January...

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

(Spikes)

(Spikes)
  • Guests

It's your call my friend, i'l wait for the time you deem right to upload it to us.

I completely understand not wanting to go against Yuravica's wishes, in case he doesn't allow it. So i'll wait "sniffles"

garcemac

garcemac

Juicy Beef

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Just waiting on permission from Yuravica, Spikes... 

EDIT: Still waiting and getting bored... Yawn... Waitimg... Gonna have to take this as a "NO!" soon.

garcemac

garcemac

Juicy Beef

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Ok, I got permission from Yurivica, but I have no intentions of navigating Lover's Lab new downoads format. I am not posting a readme or anything, and if this mod does not work for you, then tough titty. I am not repackaging it as I plan on getting a perma-ban soon.

The store is just outside of Bravil - across the road from the stables. It is NOT compatible with anything. It is actaully an adult mod due to my mesh modifications, but I am not jumpng through hoops to upload it to a different category here. Grab it before I am banned.

Attached File  Bravil_Fly_Shop_Vanilla.7z   58.44MB   313 downloads

(Spikes)

(Spikes)
  • Guests

OHHH YEEAAAHH got it!! Thank you very much, glad you have Yur's permision and all.

Np for rest stuff, Oblivion is a demanding blitch always moaning and hard to please, so i had to learn a few stuff.

Gonna test it tomorrow, i'm sure it's gonna be great. Hope all is and will be good for you w/e happens. Thanks again  :D

m269

m269

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Even though you are only looking for this one specific armor, other people still might want the whole archive. I recommend checking out the other files in there anyway, you may find something else you'll also like. I for example am very happy with an included conversion of a Growlf outfit.

Don't get startled by the file name, that's how I renamed the file after downloading and unpacking, full of enthusiasm.

MF link: http://www.mediafire...ockl41qb9l117oo

MEGA link: https://mega.co.nz/#...NY29xY_tD0mub6I

pooooooooooooooooooooooooontank you are a god send.  Thank you