General Discussion

Since OBSE v0020 has lost its beta status the Japanese community will probably switch to the new version soon.

This must have been ready for a long time only waiting for the OBSE update since it was released right after the new version was available for download:

LoversModule_OBSEv0020

Requires OBSE v0020 and Lovers Rev 89.

Must be placed after Lovers with PK.esp.

It will overwrite two scripts in the main file to greatly reduce the animation stuttering during sex on uneven ground.

Link to 2ch thread: http://yuzuru.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/game/1300020443/

Post #962

First, a major thanks for this project, which seems like the first of its kind that works as well. So major kudos to the original mod authors, for the translations and for this excellent forum as well. :D

I've only checked it out briefly, but it works amazingly well out of the box - esp. compared to other mods I've tried. And it's great fun. Two questions:

1. The animations work very well overall, but the actors are too far apart in the oral ones. I guess this might be governed by settings in the blowjob_xx_Motion.ini, but I can't make head and tails about what to change in it.

2. Is there a plugin/setting making it so that not only the PC is attacked but also a chance to have the companion(s) attacked? If not, would it be hard to make one?

EDIT: Sorry if this is the wrong thread BTW?

Hiya.  As for the animations not lining up, the 1,2,3 and 4 keys (not on the numpad) will move the male forward, backward, up and down.  9 moves the female up I believe and 0 moves them down.  The files themselves will keep track of where you adjusted them for the next time, so long as you save after.  And for the companions being attacked I'm honestly not sure.  Maybe Joburg, since it lets everyone (I think) be attacked.

Hope that helps and have fun with these.  ^^

Hiya.  As for the animations not lining up' date=' the 1,2,3 and 4 keys (not on the numpad) will move the male forward, backward, up and down.  9 moves the female up I believe and 0 moves them down.  The files themselves will keep track of where you adjusted them for the next time, so long as you save after.  And for the companions being attacked I'm honestly not sure.  Maybe Joburg, since it lets everyone (I think) be attacked.

Hope that helps and have fun with these.  ^^

[/quote']

Thanks. I'm using LoversJoburg.esp so I'll wait a while and see what happens. Basically, my female char and her companion Vilja walks about but it's only the PC that gets attacked. Must have missed the part about tweaking positions via keys ingame. Sounds perfect.

I'm confussed with Jorbug's menus, since alot of them are backward.  Like Men -> Women is actually meaning "Men being raped by Women" even though it looks the other way.  In the menus there's a Companion section, but I have no idea if it means how often they get attacked or how often they attack you.  I'm about to start using Vilja soon, but I tossed Jorbug awhile back cause it got a little odd having rapes in the middle of IC durring the daytime; especially when it was guards doing the jumping.  o.O  Be sure to set the Essential section to 0.00, as it can glitch scenes.  I had it on and the assassin who was suppost to kill the Emperor was jerking off in the tunnel, Baurus was humping me and Uriel was just standing there like....Lulwtf?  Was funny, but glitchy.

For getting NPCs to rape the companion you need to use the RaperS setting spell on said companion and change Cannot be Raped to Raped by (whatever your preference).

For Joburg to affect them you have to up the Companion level a bit (Equal to whatever your standard Joburg Men/Women/Creature -> Women/Men/Creature preference is.), IIRC. Don't change the Companion level in the Attacker levels though. Leave that at 1.00.

For getting NPCs to rape the companion you need to use the RaperS setting spell on said companion and change Cannot be Raped to Raped by (whatever your preference).

For Joburg to affect them you have to up the Companion level a bit (Equal to whatever your standard Joburg Men/Women/Creature -> Women/Men/Creature preference is.)' date=' IIRC. Don't change the Companion level in the Attacker levels though. Leave that at 1.00.

[/quote']

Thanks! That was probably it as it was set on not being raped. But, alas, poor Vilja, not anymore.

I've edited the latter already but I'll double check the Companion/Attacker setting.

Thanks for the other tips above as well. Lots of settings. My game is a bit more unstable after adding xLovers but I'll try the tip somewhere to rebuild the Bashed Patch w/o the xLovers plugins active. So far everything works just about perfectly, though.

One can actually take it a step further if you play a character that can summon stuff to fight for you. You can use that same RaperS spell on enemies, and then when your summons attack, they might just rape them as well.

Can lead to interesting scenarios, depending on how you play.

Has anyone figured out a way to allow prostitution with female customers as well as male? I'm picky like that. :P

Edit: With me playing a female' date=' that is.

[/quote']

I don't think it is possible unless the script is modified, but I may be wrong =P I have my settings to have zero woman on woman stuff.

Hey guys, just a quick question... how do I change my settings so that I don't constantly get raped time after time after time whenever I have sex in public. I don't mind it for a handful of times but eventually I want to run off and finish my quest and I keep getting grabbed before I can even move a few feet. So far I have only found that I can either have all or nothing and no medium balance where the raper just walks away and leaves me be when I'm done.

(currently using latest versions of Joburg/LoveRapers/LoverPK and just installed Friends and Lovers 1.5)

Hey guys' date=' just a quick question... how do I change my settings so that I don't constantly get raped time after time after time whenever I have sex in public. I don't mind it for a handful of times but eventually I want to run off and finish my quest and I keep getting grabbed before I can even move a few feet. So far I have only found that I can either have all or nothing and no medium balance where the raper just walks away and leaves me be when I'm done.

(currently using latest versions of Joburg/LoveRapers/LoverPK and just installed Friends and Lovers 1.5)

[/quote']

Are you using LandE?

Hey guys' date=' just a quick question... how do I change my settings so that I don't constantly get raped time after time after time whenever I have sex in public. I don't mind it for a handful of times but eventually I want to run off and finish my quest and I keep getting grabbed before I can even move a few feet. So far I have only found that I can either have all or nothing and no medium balance where the raper just walks away and leaves me be when I'm done.

[/quote']

Are you using LandE?

my first guess it Joburg settings are at default (Lewdness and Libido), these should be toned down to prevent this froom happening (and to prevent IC becoming a City of Lust where everyone fucks with everyone and everything :-P )

my personal preference is setting Libido to not higher than 0.5 (some i keep at 0.01, and others at 0.1, all depends on your needs and wants, but none higher than 0.5), and Lewdness to 1, this will still get you raped sometimes if you have sex in public, but not without end and every time (but remember if it gets dark you will run a greater risk of gettign raped, as the night lets out the beast in every npc :-), Joburg inceases Libido and Lewdness rates at night)

[/quote']

check your option spells. there are settings with numbers were you can set how often rape occurs.

the "leader" settings are yours, the player.

I "think" its in the rapers options but Im not sure.

I actually have leader set to 0, lewdness down to 1 (guess I can go lower), and have almost all pairings (men - men, women - men, creature - women, etc) set below 1.

I did recently start using LandE but didn't notice anything drastic happening until I started using Friends and Lovers 1.5. I loaded a save on Anvil docks and suddenly the entire place turned into a giant orgy with my PC being warped around the dock from person to person and even my companion started raping me. I noticed for the first time using any of these mods that several status affects hit my character (status drains and another one that boosted my fatigue to something like 24,000). Again I don't have a problem with that scenario and part of the fun at times can be trying to get away from the mob but this time I was literally warped a few dozen feet across the docks to another rapist as soon as the last one was done with me (meaning I had no chance to try to escape). That was new...

That's besides the point though. I'm just looking for the chance of being raped in public without it turning into an endless train. I noticed the clothes I wear (apachii goddess goods) may have something to do with it since nudity is calculated but technically I'm covered in all the areas that count...more so than some of the town guards even. I also wonder if there is a setting that I'm missing that changes intervals between rapes (sorry this is all confusing when there are 3 or 4 spells with multiple tiers of menus to control these mods)

Thanks for the help guys!

It sounds like a friends and lovers issue to me.  Joburg doesn't involve teleporting (unless you have the joburg no-delay addon too), and I don't recall anything in Lande, Joburg or RaperS which boosts fatigue to crazy levels.

Also, if I understand joburg correctly, leader = 0 means you'll never get raped via Joburg.  (way to confirm this [assuming you don't have joburg no-delay] - joburg rapes involve an NPC crouching down [like he's sneaking], running over to you and then knocking you down/back.  Also, if you're looking at him he will talk to you briefly before the rape begins - basically saying "Can I have sex with you?" and usually raping you anyway if you say no -  the three responses are 'nod' - yes, 'no', and 'can I give you a blowjob instead?').  If they're not stealthing and never trying to talk to, then its not Joburg.

Joburg is what's doing it to you. RaperS, afaik, only controls battle rape.

In Joburg settings, three things (as far as I can tell) control the likelihood of you attracting rapists to you: sexiness, lewdness, and attacker level (I think that's what it's called).

Sexiness = how "covered" you are. No top/bottom = 50, no top OR bottom = 100. This INCLUDES when you're in a sex act. Also the pheromone rings add 50 each. This is only controllable by wearing clothes (or not). As armor becomes damaged (even if it's not BU armor), your sexiness will increase (abstractly representing more bare flesh through rips and tears in your armor, I suppose).

Lewdness = multiplier of sorts, can be set with JoburgSettings spell

Actor Levels -> Leader = how likely YOU in particular are to be targeted, even given other rape-able NPCs in the area. can be set with JoburgSettings spell

This is how I understand it, anyway.

So basically, cast JoburgSettings and try lowering Lewdness (I find ~5-10 works for me) first, and if you get it down to 5 or so and you're still being raped too often, try lowering your Actor Level.

But I notice you say you lowered basically everything - I think, think that the probabilities are more or less calculated in relation to each other, meaning that if you lower, say, all actor levels down to 0.1, it'll be more or less the same as if you left them all at 1. Same with Libido settings, etc. Now, I don't actually know this for sure as I haven't delved into the calc scripts, but it seems to work that way in practice.

So what I would suggest is that you leave all the settings at default, and try lowering ONLY lewdness at first, then ONLY your own (leader) actor level. Then if neither of those work, try lowering ONLY the libido settings that apply to you (as in if you're a female, don't lower Male->Male etc).

Of course, there's no real way to test it except to just play and see how often it happens naturally. And bear in mind I could be wrong, this is just from my personal experience.

There are also some setting you can tweak in joburg.ini that, iirc, control how far away people can be attracted to you, how long they'll wait/stalk before they give up, stuff like that. It's basically a game of trial and error until you get it how you like.

Also, I recommend avoiding having both Joburg and LandE running at the same time, unless you turn the stalk/exposure rape part off in one or the other (LandE will let you turn off the "exhibition" and the "defeat" portions of the mod in the ini individually if you only want one or the other, and if you turn both Leader level and Lewdness to 0 in Joburg that should essentially turn "off" that part of Joburg).

And I don't know how F&L interacts with LPK. You might disable it at least until you get your problems with the latter ironed out. In fact, worst case, you might try deactivating all lovers mods and then re-activating them, so hopefully to find the one causing your problems.

Has anyone figured out a way to allow prostitution with female customers as well as male? I'm picky like that. :P

Edit: With me playing a female' date=' that is.

[/quote']

I don't think it is possible unless the script is modified, but I may be wrong =P I have my settings to have zero woman on woman stuff.

How would one go editing the script, using the construction set? I'm a bit new to this, apologies.