General Discussion

I just tried it again, it seems to change the "Sitting in lap" animation (Don't know the number) on the first step, and her breasts just flap around at the speed of light and for some reason she's trying to masturbate while doing it.  I'm wondering if any of the other positions are messed up, and which ones I need to delete / remove.

Jinsanx, can you try the animation where the girl is sitting in the guy's lap?  I might have a conflict somewhere, but I'm not sure.  Some of them work, but some of them have bugs, like that one.  I use the "Nomaam" animations, too, I wonder if those conflicted with it somehow?

I just tried a ton more, on the "hold off the ground option", after a bit through cycling, you'll catch one that makes the screen go black and if you keep cycling, it still keeps black. You end up having to wait for sex to end.

I did catch the glitch on sitting in lap one. It's a dif animation, she leans in and like hugs you, but her boobs glitch out. If you proceed to next stage of the position, it fixes itself however(BBB is still going on and all). Every stage of the animation was really well made too and didn't have another issue with it. It looks awesome. Only part that bugged was the start part of it. It was 114. I'd just throw the progression button option on and skip past that start part(she's just hugging him anyways). The rest of it is worth it.

EDIT: 165 is bugged the whole way through with BBB errors.

I did some more testing as well, I use a special body mod that makes the girls butt jiggle in addition to her breasts, and even though its amusing seeing her buttcheeks spaz out controllably, I don't wanna see it all the time  ::)

I think its only on a handful of animations though.  Thing is, the first step of motion 114 was one of my favorites...I'm a sucker for romantic looking motions.  I'll see if I can replace just the first motion on it to normal with the old pack.

169 has issues as well, through first two stages.

Recap: 114 (first stage), 165(whole way), 169 (First two) 5 (first stage)

I opted with replacing 165, and 169 completely with old versions, but I'm not gonna touch 114.

Not bad overall. They added alot of jiggling and not a crap ton of errors. They did good work imo. Thanks for password !

EDIT: 05 first stage has more boob errors.

I also did a quick test run and found some blackouts as well. I haven't had time to look up the numbers but I'll do it later.

Did somebody notice that the boobs do not get reset after the sex animation ends? They stay as they were in the last position of the animation even while in menu idle... Looks a little bit weird. Does anyone know how to fix that?

BTW: Thanks for the password!  ;D

I also did a quick test run and found some blackouts as well. I haven't had time to look up the numbers but I'll do it later.

Did somebody notice that the boobs do not get reset after the sex animation ends? They stay as they were in the last position of the animation even while in menu idle... Looks a little bit weird. Does anyone know how to fix that?

That used to happen with some old BBB walks too. Just walk or jump so there is a new jiggling motion and it will reset your boobs back in place :P

That used to happen with some old BBB walks too. Just walk or jump so there is a new jiggling motion and it will reset your boobs back in place :P

I suspected that as well  8) Seems like they did not reset the position after the animation finishes. That's just a minor flaw...

Thanks anyways  ;)

I started to put together my own mod for Lovers and thought I'd post it here, rather than a topic, since it still needs a lot of work and doesn't have a ton of content. It's a companion mod where you can purchase one of two 'pet' male canines. They function fine as either a companion for work or play. You'll get a 'bone' that triggers sex, so just LoversCreatures is needed. Donkey's inclusion of the Cursed Armor dog animations inspired this, since it made the animation significantly less dull.

So if any of you guys are interested, let me know what you think. It's my first published mod, so I'm still figuring our everything from the Construction Set.

Oh, and I'm using different bodies for these creatures than what Lovers would use. I'm not quite sure where I got them, but they're a hell of a lot better than the normal Lovers ones. Actually, I'm not sure that Lovers even had any...

If any of you know where they came from, it'd be nice to be able to give credit.

http://www.mediafire.com/?o0p6073cxttqb7q

i have a weird issue can someone please help?

whenever my (male character) has sex, there is a 50ish% chance that after the sex, the enemy would be toss at a very fast speed towards some random location. On low level npcs like beggers, they DIE instantly. on npcs who are about lvl 10, their hp get reduce by 1/3 or even more. Does anyone know how to stop this from happening? everytime i try to impregnate an npc they end up dying  :'(

Hey all, just installed the base mod.

Is there any way to not keep getting randomly attacked?

I can't walk 5 feet before someone grabs me and jumps on me.

Shouldn't there only be the option of dialogue to start a transaction with a partner?

If not, is there something I can edit with the CS to fix this so that I only go with someone I ask?

Thank you.

Hey all' date=' just installed the base mod.

Shouldn't there only be the option of dialogue to start a transaction with a partner?

If not, is there something I can edit with the CS to fix this so that I only go with someone I ask?

Thank you.

[/quote']

If you have loversraper, you should get a spell to change rape setting. Use it to make your character not able to be raped.

Hey all' date=' just installed the base mod.

Thank you.

[/quote']

If you have loversraper, you should get a spell to change rape setting. Use it to make your character not able to be raped.

Actually, that sounds more like Joburg.  RaperS only affects in-combat rape (such as a bandit beating on you starting to rape you).  Joburg affects 'peaceful' sex between you and nonhostile NPCs (and NPC-NPC sex).  So if its a case of walking down a street in a city only to get raped, then its Joburg.

Any of the mods should add a spell to let you adjust the frequency of these events (I believe its Rape Settings for RaperS, and Joburg Settings for Joburg).  But if you only want player-initiated conversation-driven sex, the only mod (on top of the core lovers package and animations) you really need is AdultPlayPlus (or AdultPlayPlusSSP for more dialogue). 

Yep, it was Joburg. I adjusted the settings with the spell, based on the guide, and now NPCs go after each other (Moderately) and I still get female stalkers from time to time. Was hanging out at a stable and got attacked by a horse...that hurt. Had to go back into the settings and tone down the creature settings...

On joburg, you can just go to attack levels, go to leader (is actually meant to be your settings) and set the level to 0 or something crazy low to make it either impossible or extremely unlikely (I found some of the loverstupidnpcs that are stalker types ignored the attack levels). I've been playing many hours with that setting set at .05 and never been stalked (besides the molly the stalker from loversstupidnpc.).

Simply because I wanted more than 1 post credited to me...

You bozos flat out rock. The xLovers series is easily the most ambitious mod sequence I've ever seen. Whether it is built from a base or continued off a Jap/Russian mod, you all make it sing. Oblivion was a stagnant game for me until I stumbled on the series you have continued here. Major League kudos to all involved.

On joburg' date=' you can just go to attack levels, go to leader (is actually meant to be your settings) and set the level to 0 or something crazy low to make it either impossible or extremely unlikely (I found some of the loverstupidnpcs that are stalker types ignored the attack levels). I've been playing many hours with that setting set at .05 and never been stalked (besides the molly the stalker from loversstupidnpc.).

[/quote']

Awesome! That is what I'll do then.

thanks!