Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

General Discussion

• Please log in to reply
636 replies to this topic

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,888 posts

:s  MBP dependent ones?  Something tells me the ones I have aren't those.   :P   And I already have made a number of changes.to the scripts with editor notes.  These notes are in the top of the scripts to identify the lines that either have been suitably changed and which need to be figured out.  There does seem to be some sections that aren't active... Right now trying to establish whether I'm seeing pops if a 'sister' is showing up in one town or another.

Oh, and I discovered that I shouldn't just check AI Packages and AI Priorities (thank you OBSE) before screwing around with the NPCs, but a few flags that check if an NPC must complete an action (like Lucien Lachance popping in to greet the newest member of the Dark Brotherhood).  Trying to affect these characters while they're running a specific task COULD crash the game.  Yay for detective work.

Before I took a break from modding, I was working with several folks to remove the MBP dependencies from some of the lovers plugins so folks could use OCO (or something like it).  Some plugins are no longer MBP dependent.  Those that have had MBP removed have this spelled out in the requirements for the plugins.  

Modding is often wandering around in the dark next to a cliff............that you fervently hope you don't find.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,370 posts

Bragh

If you want strapon for player and NPCs you can use the setting spell in game.

You can choose the default lower body ( all NPCs )  and the player lower  body.

There are "HGEC Dildo"  and "DMRA Dildo", if you use other bodies you must make your own female lower bodies with dildo.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________-

LongDukDong

My No_MBP versions

Immoral Sisters is No-MBP

http://www.loverslab...mmoral-sisters/

And my special version also No-MBP

http://www.loverslab...isters-special/

Immoral Guards No-MBP

http://www.loverslab...-guards-101g-1/

BravilUnderground No-MBP

http://www.loverslab...ground-v096-v2/

I am very sure that everything is translated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there are also my LoversMagic, Crowning Isle.

And LoversStupid is also No-MBP

http://www.loverslab...isters-special/

LongDukDong

LongDukDong

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Finally had the opportunity to examine some of them and I gotta say 'thankies'.  You may wish to update the 'direct links' thread to include these instances as I recently re-redownloaded Immoral Guards and it was the untranslated version, not the one you provided.

One of the Immoral Sisters esp links is indeed closest to the original version while having all the dialog and messages converted.  I did not examine the other as yet.

But of the Immoral Guards system, it was pretty rewritten in some areas.  Dialog messages translated to be sure, however there were changes where a (iMode == 21) condition in kssFuncReact no longer exists for a payoff.  And the kzzFuncShowPcCromeGolds script is gone, and I believe it was there to be a tie-in to another mod.  Still, it was VERY helpful in translation of the original Immoral Guards script and I look forward into examining the way you can add data through the INI file.  A little study work when I can get to it.

But again, the fejeeta released versions.... not in the Direct Link list, and I think they should.

HunterGuy2

HunterGuy2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all the incredible work! Things have come a *very* long way since I first looked at LPK. I lost interest for several years, but just did a fresh install starting from the LAPF 'quick start', and everything has worked smoothly without a hitch. Details like good translations and settings menus that are well-explained make all the difference (in addition to all the bugs being ironed out). Much appreciation!

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,888 posts

Finally had the opportunity to examine some of them and I gotta say 'thankies'.  You may wish to update the 'direct links' thread to include these instances as I recently re-redownloaded Immoral Guards and it was the untranslated version, not the one you provided.

One of the Immoral Sisters esp links is indeed closest to the original version while having all the dialog and messages converted.  I did not examine the other as yet.

But of the Immoral Guards system, it was pretty rewritten in some areas.  Dialog messages translated to be sure, however there were changes where a (iMode == 21) condition in kssFuncReact no longer exists for a payoff.  And the kzzFuncShowPcCromeGolds script is gone, and I believe it was there to be a tie-in to another mod.  Still, it was VERY helpful in translation of the original Immoral Guards script and I look forward into examining the way you can add data through the INI file.  A little study work when I can get to it.

But again, the fejeeta released versions.... not in the Direct Link list, and I think they should.

What???  The Immoral Guards in the downloads section, which is what the direct link points to, IS the translated version.  You hit the download button and there you go.

Unless of course you downloaded what is clearly labeled as the "original japanese plugin", which was left there as a credit to the mod author.

Now if you do find a broken direct link, please do let me know and I'll get it fixed.

Mistress-Croft

Mistress-Croft

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

This is a great mod, very thankful to all involved.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but are there any mature sounding female voices for the player character?

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,370 posts

This is a great mod, very thankful to all involved.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but are there any mature sounding female voices for the player character?

Have you tested all sounds included in Lovers?  Yes most sound young.

Here are some more ( a few of the files are already in Lovers)

http://www.loverslab...e-sets-project/

Mistress-Croft

Mistress-Croft

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Yes I tested them, but it seems that only the first page of voices worked. I don't know if it is a problem on my part or if the extra slots are just there. I'll check out the ones you linked me to, thank you.

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,370 posts

Yes the extra slots/numbers are for own/new sound files.

Mistress-Croft

Mistress-Croft

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Oh, got it. Good to know I didn't mess something up.

Amczek89

Amczek89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Not sure where to ask buuuuut all of male npcs are only taking pants off (and shoes) - if someone is in robe then it's not a problem but two-piece armors etc and helmets stay on  :s

(and also... are there hotkeys like for Skyrim to skip forward/backward?)

Supierce

Supierce

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Not sure where to ask buuuuut all of male npcs are only taking pants off (and shoes) - if someone is in robe then it's not a problem but two-piece armors etc and helmets stay on  :s

The stripping options are in your Lovers with PK.ini and should work with both armor and clothes. There's no skipping forward/backward, just changing position.

Puuk

Puuk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

The stripping options are in your Lovers with PK.ini and should work with both armor and clothes. There's no skipping forward/backward, just changing position.

Actually in progression settings there is a choice to use jump key to advance into the next stage. Also, if you don't want to mess with inis, There should be a spell called something exploits that lets you change everything in-game.

Supierce

Supierce

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Actually in progression settings there is a choice to use jump key to advance into the next stage.

You're right, I'd forgotten that - my bad. Thanks! :)

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,370 posts

Setting Sell:  Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

Choose : Settings for Body and (un)dressing

then:

-Settings for male Undressing

-Settings for female Undressing

-Rape Undressing settings

There you can set undress option for "normal" and "rape" sex. So you can set that NPC/Player remove during rape only lowerbody or one-piece armors/clothes,  and during normal sex they remove all armors/clothes.

Amczek89

Amczek89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

I have this spell, thank you all for help! I never thought about using it (understood it was doing something else)   :angry:

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,370 posts

I have this spell, thank you all for help! I never thought about using it (understood it was doing something else)   :angry:

Then you have installed the Mod without reading ;)

That is the first spell I use after starting a new game with Lovers; set body tpyes, undressing, sperm settings, .....

See the LAPF page http://www.loverslab...ic/21241-lapf/ The Sexual Exploits spell is often mentioned.

And in the spoiler

Menu Options Guide by the Awesome Mem4ob4:

you find a description of all the settings.