General Discussion

Word of warning, guys!  A new mod concept... sorta.

THIS returns the ability to have dialog when having sex with creatures!   Is Rena Bruiant screaming in joy after being knotted by her dog, Bailey?  Did that bandit on the highway run afoul of a bear and is screaming his lungs out?  Did the player.... RAPE MEHRUNES DAGON?

Lovers Voice SSP for Creatures  can now add all that!

It's incomplete of course.  I'm working out the basic creatures,, all the ones from Oblivion Vanilla, and some that will be from Lovers Creatures.  Oh, and werewolves for Lovers Bitch or related. 

The system does cover the notion that some people may have a fondness for bestiality.  Hehehe.. otherwise the dialog by Rena Bruiant wouldn't apply, right?  There is a token system set up so some people may like canine sex, others like necrophilia, and some may just like getting busy with big beast men (or women if Movomo and Fejeena have anything to do with some really great models). 

This mod does detect others, such as Lovers Bitch, Lovers Horse Rider, Lovers Crowning Isles, and handles certain attitudes.  And there is a spell which allows the player to set his or her own preferences. But some preferences are pre-set at the start.  So if someone is playing Lovers Bitch, canine sex is already accepted.

Some things have been added that you may not expect.   Dialog if knotted thanks to Lovers Bitch has been added.  And it detects Tamago Club for womb states, so females may be panicked (or thrilled) if they are... in season?   I set up a script to detect animal genders, but that is pending.  But I have also set up scripts within for Lovers Slave Trader, for certain conditions.... though I haven't figured out how to detect 'training' as being separate from other options (if possible).

Wanna give it a try?  All NORMAL animals have been added... limited though it may be.

NOTE:  Since it edits the  xLoversMainScriptStepH  script within the  Lovers with PK.esp  itself, it needs to be placed after Lovers with PK.esp.

LVSSP_Creatures.zip

For those who tried the Lovers Voice SSP for Creatures WIP mod, I just uploaded a new version in the post above.

Newly added... A Lot more creatures!   And hey, I do realize I forgot to add the Unicorn to the list of creatures.... Fixed!  So right now, I have only twelve creatures not added to the conversations for aggressive creature dialog:  Flame Atronach, Flesh Atronach, Frost Atronach, Ghost, Hunger, Imp, Lich, Ogre, Scamp, Storm Atronach, Troll, Will O the Wisp, Wraith, Xivilai and Zombie.

? Okay, what kinda sex is it with a Will O the Wisp?  I figure any other undead is gonna feel pretty damn cold to the touch.  But ... Can they even FEEL a ghost's cock?

Yeah, those not added.  Added were Minotaurs, Goblins, two varieties of Gnarls, Spriggans, Land Dreughs, and more.  Oh, and if anyone is curious why I treat the Land Dreugh as more of a crablike thing, remember that Dreugh in Morrowind were those octopus/humans.  It's a crustacean (I was asked).

And not added were ones from Fejeena's Bravil Underground Addon (save for the werewolf as it's in Lovers Bitch and various others), and no custom ones from Crowning Isles (Souls of a Whore) or from LoversGGBlackmail.  I have some areas within the mod that is copied from other works of mine to add outside content.  As in, if a new mod adds more 'conversations' and an INI file to connect the new creatures to the conversations.  That part hasn't been worked out, but it's desired so I don't need to add every creature in one shot.

Yep, that's all that's left for a starting point.  Again, no RAPE dialog or any frills. other than a panic (or lust) if a girl is ovulating at the time... or if knotted.  And the dialog has no accounting for creature genders as yet.  In a default format, assumes all creatures (for now) as male.  Though, the fully breasted Spider Daedra, Tentacle Creature and Spriggans kinda make one think.... hermaphrodite?

You can make some "general" dialogs for no specific animals. So you have dialogs with all creatures.

In the script first check all creatare  names / folders / token / ....  and if nothing is right  but the sex partner is GetIsCreature == 1  you add a general dialog.

"Oh... that's good"   "Oh no... a creature makes me come." 

Or   "Hurry up, before someone sees me."   But only if there are no NPCs near you when you start sex (   call xLoversAdultPlayCheckCondition GetSelf   and result is  0

GetQuestVariable   eyes   == 0

xLoversAdultPlay "xLovers Adult Play Plus" [QUST:02000ED3]
Yes it is the check if  other NPCs see you is in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp 
( You know when the NPC says "Let's go somewhere more private first..." or if you want to make pulic sex and the NPC says "Oooh, I like the sound of that... There isn't a lot of people around here to see us though, lets go somewhere more populated."  )

EDIT: the same eye check you can use for dialog like "...(moan)... you make me come in front of all the people"   when  GetQuestVariable >= 1 ( or higher )

Or dialog during rape : "Stop it you damn creature!"   "No, no , get off me!"
6 minutes ago, fejeena said:

You know when the NPC says "Let's go somewhere more private first..." or if you want to make pulic sex and the NPC says "Oooh, I like the sound of that... There isn't a lot of people around here to see us though, lets go somewhere more populated." 

Know what?  I don't think some horny dog cares if anyone's around.  ?

But nice to know I can access the script to perform the area-around test via the mod's FormID.

What some testing may not realize is that this mod has no dependencies other than Oblivion and the Lovers with PK esm and esp.  Nothing is being used from any of the LoversVoice or Lovers Adult Play mods.... just modeled after.

Still, I could run some entertaining options, couldn't I?  I mean, I could still use LoadForm to get tokens from Lovers Adult Play when a female is of the 'Loves a good time"  variety to change dialog....... er... no.  NOT FREAKIN YET! ?  Geez, I'm trying to get the BASIC dialogs relative to each beastie.  Horses and Minotaurs flare, Deer have pencil-dicks (sorry Bambi), Spider Daedra have ovipositors....  Not that anyone from this realm knows what the fuck that is.

I guess you (Fejeena) noticed that I made mention of both your add-on and Galgat's Blackmail?  One of your beasties appears in there under another alias.  So I do wish to play close attention to getting mod expansion worked out.  HAHAH... be funny if some of your other.... eccentric creatures (a snout with wings for one) ... appeared with its own unique conversational content. ?

And did anyone enjoy the dialg how Jyggylag thought it was 'illogical' for himself to be raped?  Yep, so much for the Lord of Order.  Creatures can have dialog on the defensive side with this mod too.   Just....  how many actually speak?  Not many.

The dog don't care and he do not speak... but the player or NPC can say "Hurry up, before someone sees me."   or "You damn creature, do you have to fuck me in front of other people? "

And you can make your own "check the area" script. So you do not need the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp  as Masterfile. I did it in one of my Mods.

Spoiler

scn DibellaWatchCheckEyeCondition

; Quest:  DibellaPortZerrvaNobleDaughterQuest1.eyes     ;;;; the QuestVariable  must be in a Quest Script, not in this function script.

;call DibellaWatchCheckEyeCondition GetSelf

ref tgt
ref tmpr
float tmpf

Begin Function { tgt }

set DibellaPortZerrvaNobleDaughterQuest1.eyes to 0       ;;; add your quest

set tmpr to Player    

set tmpr to GetFirstRef 69 1
    while( tmpr )

if tmpr.GetDisabled==0
            if tmpr!=tgt && tmpr.GetDead==0 && tmpr.IsCreature==0 && tmpr.GetUnconscious==0 && tmpr.GetKnockedState==0 && tmpr.GetSleeping==0

if tmpr.GetCurrentAIPackage == 1    ;Follow    
                        if tmpr.GetPackageTarget == Player    ;Target 
                        set tmpr to 0    ;Skip
                        endif
                endif

if tmpr
                    set tmpf to tmpr.GetDistance Player
                    if tmpf<1000 && (tmpr.GetLOS tgt || tmpr.GetLOS Player)    ;;  or    tmpr.GetDetectionLevel Player==3    
                        set DibellaPortZerrvaNobleDaughterQuest1.eyes to DibellaPortZerrvaNobleDaughterQuest1.eyes + 1

endif
                endif
            endif
        endif

;next
        set tmpr to GetNextRef
    loop

End

####################

orange: Think you do not need it with creatures

green: replace with your quest with the "eye" QuestVariable 

And the new deer (skinbuck) dick is not a pencil dick like the old one.  Ok it not huge, but big in comparison with the old one.

Spoiler

deer.jpg

18 hours ago, fejeena said:

And the new deer (skinbuck) dick is not a pencil dick like the old one

Actually, I was basing that premise on some stories.  Of course, that's assuming the authors know what they're talking about.  :tounge_xd:

Well, I just updated the post once again.  So now, Liches and Zombies have starting dialog.  Erm, since both suffer from having cold 'corporeal or fleshy' bods, they have basically similar cold-flesh dialog.  Xivilai are kinda the opposite.. and deliver a steaming/burning reaction.  Ogres and Trolls have been dealt with too.

So right now, I have basically the incorporeal undead, oblivion-esque types, and the remainders from Lovers Creatures to deal with.

I'm gonna have to take an actual Coding break for a few days.... stuff to handle.  But if anyone has concepts on player reactions to getting 'handled' by a creature or two, send me a PM.  I mean, like...  Is a mushroom's seed like ... a thick sap?  Is it a watery spray?  How does someone feel about a ghost?  Can they even feel their touch, or are they being batted around in mid air?  And if you have any sample dialog... well....

As Maera Sirius would say, "Throw me a bone, here."  ?

Oh, I'm not done yet.   Like I said, I need to work on its patching system so I could add more creatures for other mods.  Right now, only a base 42 of 52 set up.  And even then, no rape dialog, genders (yours preferably), slavery (LST), virgin-poppin' (possibly), and sex poses.   Oh, and Feneena's idea about range does make sense... I mean LoversCreaturesSound has a range, so why not the dialog?

You did notice that some bear poses have them eatin ya out, right?  I'm thinking some things like an INI file to handle creature poses... that is like saying

ORAL = "202,205,1024,1964"

MISSION = "222,223,225,292"

SITTING = "395,535"

(or whatever... for non-standard animal fuckin')

Got any suggestions? ^_^ 

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT A HITODE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FUCKIN' STARFISH?

And why not just translate its name into English?  ?

Still working on the 'baseline' for the Lovers Voice SSP for Creatures WIP  mod.  And I haven't touched the denizens of Lovers Creatures as yet.  However, the normal creatures hav all been added, except for the Imp and Storm Atronach.  I figure the Imp gives a bit of an electrical stimulation, as would the Storm Atronach... along with a bit of a size problem. :D

But now, the .Esp now includes an accompanying .Ini file.  The .Ini file contains five individual lists of  LAPF Pose Numbers specific for Creature Sex, One holds the list of missionary-like sex poses, another lists cowgirl poses, and so forth.  This because the 'sposgroup' value within the motion.ini files for creatures are not the same as normal NPCxNPC motion.ini.

While the .Ini file has a complete list of optional sex poses for the creatures, the current version of Lovers Voice SSP for Creatures only acts out the optional 'oral sex' dialog for a specific Bear sex pose.  Well..... a very very very BASIC one at that.  But as you may see in the re-re-reupdated version of that attachment, it's a start.

SO HOW THE HECK AM I GONNA COME UP WITH DIALOG FOR A FREAKIN' STARFISH?

WHAT KINDA DIALOG CAN BE USED FOR A HORNY MUSHROOM?

AND DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO A TENTACLE-ENDOWED BIG-BREASTED FUTA BABE?

Any suggestions... appreciated. ?

That would have to be human's monologue I suppose... well, like all the others.

Randomly picked from Inyouchuu, for example...

No! No! Don't thrust it in and out of me!

Nooo! It's incredible... I'm losing my mind... I'm gona go crazy...!

It feels like my insides are being dragged out....

Don't stick them inside my nipples!!    .... ok we don't fuck nipples with Lovers so maybe replace it with cervix.

It's rubbing up against my pussy...

You know, the usual, generic adult manga dialogues that work for everything that is not quite human.

EDIT

Oh hell... I forgot that you were doing dialogues for human male and creature female.

So.... ok, I guess it's a little more difficult to find examples. I'm going to have a look on one of Sasayuki's tantacle mangas that features a boy having sex with some siphon tentacle thing.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a CRAP load of it,  I got Xivilai going missionary, Spriggans going cowgirl, dogs getting blown...  Males geting busy with them.... and with creatures going defensive in some cases, some humans doing trash talk!      Oh, and I might make a feature so beast races have 'odd' dialog to match their race.    But that's WAY down the line (I think).

Sasayuki's tantacle mangas's?   Hrm... might work fine for when I have to deal with the Tentacle Creature.....

Okay, I sorely NEEDED to come up with something to describe the Hitode from Lovers Creatures, narrowing it down further to some six-limbed purple species.  Where did they come from?  Why are there actual starfish in Cyrodiil? And so on.  I hope ya have a laugh:

Goradian Ochre Hitode
A rare form of sea star, this purple six-limbed starfish was recently discovered in Sheogorad on an island north of Ald-Redayia. When first encountered, it was believed to be like all other starfish in that it preferred the warm waters that the volcanoes of Vvardenfell provided. But they have now been spotted along Cyrodiil's shores. While some species of sea star may be genderless, others such as the Ochre Hitode are divided between male and female. But unlike all others, the Goradian Ochre Hitode appears to be unique in that this species have uniquely mammilian genetalia. Males have a penile structure along the top while females a central opening with a very pliant and muscular bodystructure. Some speculate whether it came into being by way of the sexual musings of Sanguine. But as it was first spotted in Shogorad, others feel that the Goradian Ochre Hitode was yet another practical joke by Sheogorath. It was recently reported in Tel Branora that the Ochre Hitode have no qualms breeding outside their species, a Dunmer named Seryne Relas describing her unintended experience in detail.

Yeah, I may include a BOOK....

Monotony breaking, I took a look and revamped the original LoversSetScale (as some have already seen).  I didn't mod the one that Ger4 released that included 'weights' because his claimed  to change weights of a race carte-blanche.  His own words, and through the use of setraceweight.

Dunno if he saw this, but OBSE seems to have a modweight command that might be the 'weight' equivalent of modscale?????  Only just found that today.  I might look into that.

ANYONE ELSE POSTING HERE? ?

• 3 weeks later...

Just found a freaky little script from ... well, whenever the original Lovers system was made.   It's called Lovers Creatures Extender.  Yep, an extension to Lovers Creatures.  Apparently, if you get screwed by the Hitode (or starfish) or a Mushroom, you get INFECTED!!!!!

Females get a mesh where starfish or mushrooms are clamped over their nipples and pussy while males have a suitably matching mesh over their penis.  Getting screwed afterwards appears to cure your physical abnormality... by jettisoning a dormant hitode or mushroom (or maybe an active one that wants some luvin).  But touching a dormant one makes it VERY horny and will want your immediate attention.

Oh, and the ladies get a nice kimono-like outfit to wear, a Katana suddenly showing up in inventory once the kimono is donned.

Not sure it's a match with Lovers Creatures right now since it is SO OLD... But so far, so good?

Yes, that is Galgat's Mod. Was nice but not LAPF compatible ( or LoversCreatures2)

It use a own skelton with own penis bone ( think the bones fron old Lovers Niche and Lovers Doctor ).  Without the penis bones you get penis stretching. ( The futa clothes in the Mod have penis bones and the mushroom you have on your body )

I add the penis bones to the LAPF skeleton  ( yes now I have both penis bones )  because I used a mushroom nif as wearable Dildo.

ScreenShot218.jpg

But since MeshRigger was realeased I changed the bones in the Nif to the LAPF penis bones.  I do not have the Creatures Extender penis bones in my 1stperson skeleton and I tried the enhanced camera OBSE plugin.

( But I still use the old skeleton with the added Creatures Extender penis bones. )

Maybe with changed Penis Bones the Mod can be used again ( do not koow if all scripts will work right, but he Hitode and Mushroom infection works, I tried it with LAPF.

I never played it until I me until I met the NPC ( or was it a summon spell ? )

Keep in mind, this mod wasn't widely circulated as it was somewhat game breaking.  Within a short amount of time, all NPC's were infected.  That was why it was quickly tabled.  One version actually killed NPC's after a while, which depopulated the world rather quickly.  LOL!

:P  Sounds like some viral innoculations may be needed.

For a little Lovers Voice addon, I came up with a (supposedly) fool proof means to detect if a woman has 'futa' attached.  This, a feature that can add a 'LAPFFuta' clothing flag for Lovers Voice dialog so your Aggressive Fem knows if she's getting blown or getting eaten out.  I say 'supposedly' because someone always makes a better fool, and I need a means to add more dick models from other mods.

Even though all the penis clothing items are in the Lovers.esp, my addon only uses the Lovers.esm as a dependency, just like LoversVoice. :D   Just a simple routine using my xLDDStrGetSize and xLDDStrGetString scripts.

On 6/25/2019 at 8:28 PM, gregathit said:

Keep in mind, this mod wasn't widely circulated as it was somewhat game breaking.  Within a short amount of time, all NPC's were infected.  That was why it was quickly tabled.  One version actually killed NPC's after a while, which depopulated the world rather quickly.  LOL!

Really? Jesus that would be so bad lol. Just imagine a month goes by and the entire population of Skyrim is just gone.... ooof sounds like that would lead to some CTDS too with all the bodies and code checks of moving peoples bodies to the body location cell....  Btw its good seeing you again Greg :) Long time no see was it 14 days or a month, since we last talked. I cant remember I've been so busy. I had to mute myself from the world, been busy with college, god being 21 sucks sometimes Haha. But I am glad to be back, have a great day. Thank you again for helping me with that CTD glitch with the Sexlabs mod, it sucked that it kept trying to remove me from the game every 5 minutes. I realized it was just the corrupt saves from that glitchy mod, glad the problem was exposed and I could fix it

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to Movomo for the work on LoversCreature 2.5, and its inclusion of  Gender tokens.  Now a creature can be defined within its inventory as male or female as well as being able to see by its mesh, much like being able to use the 'IsFemale' command on an NPC.

I can tap into that easily for my Lovers SSP Voice for Creatures project so NPCs can really curse the fucker raping it, or the NPC can clearly say it's taking that creature by its ass or pussy or ... well, whatever dialog can be written.

Lord knows, many thanks to Fejeena and Greg for their instrumental and ongoing work and knowledge on the systems.

Almost finished?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I only have basics for most sex where the aggressor is a creature and the defensive is female (being fond of creature sex or hating it... and if the woman is fearing/loving to get preggers).  I haven't made dialog for creature training via LST and almost nothing for submissive creatures except Dagon and Jylly--- jilly... Jigglypuf being on the submissive side cursing out the player.  Yeah, I figure they're the only two creatures capable of speech.

No one's sent any suggested NPC dialog my way.  *sigh*

I wonder what kinda dialog some guy would have if he took advantage of a shapely Spider Daedra girl. ;)  Gotta be accurate as to what they actually have down there.

But somebody has me on a Tamago/Hiyoko kick right now.

3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

I wonder what kinda dialog some guy would have if he took advantage of a shapely Spider Daedra girl. ;)  Gotta be accurate as to what they actually have down there.

d68labz-aff2c429-86e2-47d5-977f-883484c8

The Spider-Sense must make her super-sensitive to everything.

Alas, I must have deleted that silly Deadpool vs. Spiderman hentai doujinshi at some point I don't remember. Could have extracted some funny dialog off of there...