General Discussion

'Fraid not.   It didn't crash or anything, but I just killed a couple of mudcrabs that shoulda scored me 2000 in gold.

But as a consolation prize, here's a stupid little mod I whipped up that deals with FTDs.    Fanged Transmitted Diseases.   :P You'd figure that vampires might tend to get all bitey when they get frisky with sex.   Now ya might get bit and get polymorphic whatever.   Doesn't happen ALL the time, else it'd be boring.

vampysex.esp

If you're doing a vampire doggy style, they can't bite back of course.  But I took oral sex out.   That'd be a bit obvious.  But I might expand.   This was a bit of a practice run.

EDIT:  Alas, I believe the venture into using code to edit the BASE of any creature is futile.  The databases are fixed/static and not dynamic like the data within the referenced entities on the map.  When it creates one, or spawns, it reads from fixed static data  The only thing relatively dynamic would be the leveled lists.  Ergo, any wish to make the Gendified Creatures' mod work with other mods with new creatures would require I identify and tag each existing reference per mod, or have separate add-ons per mod.  :|  

I add items to NPC at start, why not with creatures ( Yes I add to Ref not to base, but maybe it works also with base ID )

scn TestScript

ref dog

short AddDog

begin gamemode

if GetGameLoaded

set addDog to 0

set dog to CreatureDog

if adddog == 0 && Dog.Getitemcount Gold001 == 0

Dog.additem Gold001 1

set addDog to 1

endif

endif

end

-------------------------

But if the script worked and a mud crap had 2000 gold, the script starts when the player is near.

So this script should work and adds gold only once.

scn TestScript

ref dog

begin gamemode

set dog to CreatureDog

If Dog.Getitemcount Gold001 == 0

Dog.additem Gold001 1

endif

end

Copying that to a Notepad doc now.  :D     Dunno when I can get to it.  My OBLIVION window is closing for the next few days. ?  But I sure hope that works.

Meanwhile, it seems I have to forego a feature I hoped would work with Hiyoko Shooter.  ?  You can birth vampire children and yes, they will have the whole 'Vampirism100' or so spell effects added to them.  However, attempts to make them appear as Vampires on birth by way of SetAV is moot. 

Using SetAV on them followed by Update3D after birth results in crashes, whilst ModAV and ForceAV does nothing. ? It's rather annoying as I've used console commands with SetAV on  vampires before, BUT IT APPEARS that they must be NPCs already existing or from a loaded game and not recently generated.  Console commands confirms this hypothesis.  Saving and reloading works.... but I hate that.  Heck, I even instituted the basics of the DoubleFace Facefix just in case.

Okay, why do I have to intertwine so many projects?

Bad news.  ?  The above code does not allow changes to the database actual.  I hoped, bit it was just as I feared.

The theory is this: 

The Base content within the database itself, Creatures, Leveled Lists, NPCs, Spells, etc... are what would be called "Static" objects.  They are unchanging unless one uses a special command that can actively change Base contents.  There are a few, such as those that can change the price of items en'masse..  They exist.  However, AddItem and its variants are not among those.

The objects placed within Tamriel, the Shivering Isles, or other locations in the 'World', are known as "Dynamic" objects though we tend to refer to them as Referenced objects.  These are mere copies of the Static objects above, and multiple copies of a single Static object may exist.  And because these references are dynamic copies, changing the content of one reference does not hamper the others that may exist nor alter the original base Static object.  There are plenty of commands that can change these References, such being the AddItem command.

Dangit.  ?

But if the Mud crabs worked and had 2000 gold then my second script work

The Script  will not change the base ID , It will start when the player is near the creature.

Spoiler

You used  puddles script and a mud crap had 2000 gold

scn TestScript

ref dog

begin gamemode

set dog to CreatureDog

Dog.additem Gold001 1

end

#########################################

So my script will also work but it will add only 1 gold.

scn TestScript

ref dog

begin gamemode

set dog to CreatureDog

If Dog.Getitemcount Gold001 == 0

Dog.additem Gold001 1

endif

end

--------------------

Of course the script not with Dog, but crab.

This is a good example of a stupid post:

What about creatures who steal?

Spoiler

scn TestScript

ref dog

begin gamemode

set dog to CreatureDog

If Player.Getitemcount Gold001 > 0

Dog.additem Gold001 1

Player.removeitem Gold001 1

endif

end

-------------------------

That will remove the player gold and add it to the creature.

:classic_laugh:

When you get the message in the upper left corner of your screen "1 Gold removed"  you know a creature is near.

If you can not find it you will not get your gold back , and while searching you lose constantly more gold.

Or a herd of deer, all will flee, and as long as the game engine runs the scripts you will lose more and more gold.

And you can be mean and change the line

Player.removeitem Gold001 1

to

Player.removeitemNS Gold001 1

Then you don't get a message or remove-sound, only a look in your inventory will show that you have less gold.

A trip in the wilderness and you are a poor man/woman. :classic_biggrin:

I'm afraid you misread:

On 9/4/2018 at 6:42 PM, LongDukDong said:

'Fraid not.   It didn't crash or anything, but I just killed a couple of mudcrabs that shoulda scored me 2000 in gold. 

The operative phrase was "shoulda scored me 2000 in gold."   I should have garnered gold, but I didn't.  And the mudcrab script did not work.    As I explained within my theory post, the AddItem function does not work on static database items, or BASE items.  It only works upon referenced objects on the map.  So using AddItem upon an actual Base item is impossible.

As to why the AddItem function works upon the player is because the Player is also a referenced object.  Within the database, the Player BASE is 00000007.  But if you highlight yourself while having the console option running, you'll acquire some other value to identify the player by another ID number.

* === * === *

Eval?    This statement's name means 'Evaluate'.   It basically takes variable content and evaluates it into what is stored within.

Let's assume that a string_var of sWolfBreed has a value of "Timber"   If you used a basic messageex command of :   MessageEx sWolfBreed, you would get ... well... not a whole hell of a lot.   But if you used MessageEx eval(sWolfBreed), you just may get a message popup saying "Timber" 

This is basically untested.... I just typed it off the top of my head.  But the meaning for the eval command does mean as such.

It also means that if I wanna make a Bravil Underground adaption, I gotta add 'flags' to your referenced creatures.... And  for LoversCreatures and Lovers Slave Trader, make a patch that alters the bases of the creatures for flag adding (ie Female Hitode n co.) .  Yes, LST had creatures of its own.  *Shrugs*  Who knew?   :P

I added a safeguard using the SetRaceAlias command just in case.  But the issue has been resolved as the issue was an OLLLLLLD problem.    Now to make them compatible with some other vampy mods of old.   I just worked out some issues with Unholy Darkness.

?  The vampy facial effect still doesn't appear on the brats  until you reload though.

The below described glitch is in no way related to Lovers with PK Extended nor Lovers Satisfaction as neither was loaded at the time.  Viewer Discretion Advised.

Ever had one of those days when making hot love to a babe in Oblivion resulted in both you and she standing in the same location, totally fixed and near-paralyzed?  The only indication that the two of you were making love was from the heavy panting.  And the action key to change poses doesn't do much good but put you in weird positions?

If so, I have a matchingly WEIRD solution.

First, craft a Fireball spell.   I don't mean any namby-pamby Flare spell.  I mean something with serious oomph. ? A one-shot kill spell, or at least one that can kill Mehrunes Dagon with five or so blasts.  Keep this sucker handy.    And who says namby-pamby nowadays? ?

Second, summon a powerful Resurrection spell.  Oh, I know... You've seen them before.   But instead of a generic one, throw in some extra effects like ones that restores your fatigue by at least 100 points, removes the unconscious state, paralyzed and restrained state.

Now, when you encounter someone who's sex-life is frozen, throw that big honkin' Fireball spell at them and kill them good. ? Then follow it up with the Resurrect spell, and they should be good for round two no problem. ? Of course, this assumes no guards are around and they don't mind the sudden heat flash. ?

And before you suggest the paralyzed and restrained  states being the trick alone, nope.  I tried just using those without turning my date into a charcoal briquette.  There's something about the both combined that does the trick.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Whoh... Recap from a while back!

On 8/9/2018 at 12:38 AM, LongDukDong said:

While I didn't start from literal scratch, I began making my own version of  Sexualized Monsters, using the Meshes from both the 'Oblivion Sexualized Monsters' mod and 'Lovers Creatures'....

Gender changes for creatures do not 'save' as yet, so loaded games return them to their original form.  Yeah, I need a way around that.,, ,,,,,,,,,    I'm open to suggestions on how to keep individual creature genders savable/loadable.  

Meanwhile, I also need to see about making my version of Sexualized Monsters .... Tamago compatible.

Anyone got a female version of Dagon or Jigglypuff (whatever) lying around? ?

First... I actually got the genders to SAVE!  Mostly.  The trick is in the Male and Female Gender flag tokens. ;)  The flag runs a script in Game mode.  If you're in the same map during load/restart, it gets the flag's owner reference... :D  OR, if you're in one map and the creature is in another, entering its cell will again make it get the flag owner's reference...  :D   Oddly, it doesn't do it IF both are combined (loading AND from a difference cell).   But once it acquires the owner reference, (and passes a check so this doesn't run continuously), it then runs a test to see what creature it is (by model) and performs the body mesh swap feature!

Oh, if the AddItem feature could only work on the BASE models.......  Or make a SetBaseItems to match the GetBaseItems OBSE command......

Making them tamago compatabile will likely NOT be an issue.  I think I know enough tamago code to force a womb on a subject with the female flag, and remove it from male flag bearers thusly.

Sorry, fejeena.  I still think a XENA-styled femme Jiggly Boob ... er jigglypuff ... whatever... could be fun.  :P

Oh, and adapting Lovers Genderbender for Creatures?  Thanks to this technique, Genderbender really just needs to swap out male and female creature flags and let nature take its course.  BUT, I'm also thinking about making a flag for Genderbender which prevents such changes (regardless of NPC or Creature).

On 8/28/2018 at 2:38 PM, LongDukDong said:

As to Dagon, he had a blood daughter in Oblivion that was a Winged Twilight.  Mebby that's what a female Mehrunes looks like?  Well, that's me being goofy as always.  (No serious... why no Winged Twilights around???)

Dangit, I'm still on the hunt for one of those lethal vampire-harpy suckers that ran around with Azura.  Has to ba an Oblivion mesh though... I could see it using a Spriggan-style skeleton, but   WHY HASN'T ANYONE CONSIDERED THEM???  THEY DID ALMOST EVERY OTHER DAEDRA!

The only Harpy I have is a real Harpy with tits. ( Imp skeleton)

Spoiler

1T1.jpg

But you can use other creatures ( all with Imp skeleton)  

Spoiler

:classic_laugh:

1T2.jpg

1T3.jpg

1T4.jpg

But I have not tested all the creatures in game ( more than 300 creatures.  39 with Imp skeleton )

##########################

In this Mod are Winged Twilight . . .  but that are NPC with tail and wings

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16976/?

Spoiler

16976-2-1209934592.jpg

16976-3-1209934593.jpg

Lowerbody and nails we have in the SetBody reloaded addon. The wing are from one of the demon Mods.

Only the tail I have never seen.

First, about the Harpy.   BEWBS!!!  ?

:P:P:P:P The dreaded cousin to the Norwegian Blue?  When Cows Fly?  Flies?  Entertaining combination.  And that is a very entertaining harpy, though I always thought they had human faces.  Still, the Winged Twilight that I'm familiar with, never flew in Morrowind, but lumbered and ran. 

And as you can see in the pic below, it doesn't have wings separate from its arms, but that its wings 'are' its arms.

full.png

Oops.... Close  :P Doing a google search, and that came up?  I had to.

KP_New_WingedT01.jpg

With this form, its easier to understand why I'd think a spriggan or Xivilai model might do better.  I just wonder wny this lethal beauty was never added into the Oblivion roster.

21 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

First... I actually got the genders to SAVE!  Mostly.  The trick is in the Male and Female Gender flag tokens. ;)  The flag runs a script in Game mode.

1)  The Male and Female tags now work to change creature appearance when added.  So adding a FEM flag to a dog... no doggy dick  :P Works just fine!

2)  IF a creature with a Male or Female token is in the same screen and Cell  with you as you are loading the game.... WORKS.

3) IF a creature is in a different cell than the player and the player goes INTO that cell... it's haphazard.  Sometimes works, sometimes it doesn't 

I'm wondering if I need to run an 'area of effect' routine every few seconds.  Not very often of course... like every 10 seconds for a decent visible area range to toggle a global variable switch or something?????

WOMBS.... For those creatures that are specifically placed, the womb effect works.   The Dynamic and Random ones... not so much.  Well, not if you leave the cell the creature is in, or exit and reload the game.  But for those creatures that are persistent... yep. 

for Spriggan and Xivilai there are defence animations. You must add them in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and the xLoversCreature.ini.

Then you can use LoversTachiCat2 and fuck the Winged Twilight  ( if they have Spriggan or Xivilai skeleton )

That's good to know. So I examined TachiCat2 esp, but it wasn't doing anything special other than what it's supposed to be doing (mate 2 characters)

and it doesn't contain any animation file either.

So I think, if TachiCat2 lets you rape female creatures, others can as well.... in a totally legit way. That is IF you have the defense animations, which are not part of the official LAPF distributions.

That means you don't need to hack LAPF core to get them working.

And that the only thing you need are creature defense animations.

yeah, only the animations, as if it were not the biggest obstacle in the first place...

But still, you could compromise. Since most people will not want creature defense other than for spriggans and maybe xivilai family aniway, limiting the scope of the 'let's fuck some creatures' mod should reduce the amount of required work dramatically, because spriggan and xivilai are somewhat compatible with human's, and some are already there.

I wonder if we can even use the human female anims for it right out of the box?

As for the wombs. TamagoClub has a public API that lets you fine-control womb data, refer to the documentation for that. And if I recall it correctly, TamagoClub can even impregnate non-actor containers. As I recall it was some perverted reserved functionality to let you cultivate babies in a glass cylinder things, just like Lex Luthor cultivates Superman clones in his perveted lab or whatever.

22 hours ago, movomo said:

Too bad I can't screw them if you make them as creature!

Well, they gotta be exotic in appearance as you can see.  And they're supposed to be Azura's servants.... though somehow Molag Bal's daughter (in Morrowind) is supposed to be a Winged Twilight.  Said this before, but I think this was meant to be an early-stage 'Daughter of Coldharbor' VampireLord. But that's another story.

22 hours ago, fejeena said:

for Spriggan and Xivilai there are defence animations. You must add them in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and the xLoversCreature.ini. 

Then you can use LoversTachiCat2 and fuck the Winged Twilight  ( if they have Spriggan or Xivilai skeleton )

BINGO!!!!!  Some of that LC package you showed me (not part of the traditional LC package as yet).  And with that, there's also the movement style.

Now that I think about it, they're as dark-skinned as a Dunmer, and Azura herself is depicted as mainly Dunmer too, right?  Food for thought.

Hrm.   LoversSoundCreature might need to get a rewrite for defensive howls of submission on their part.  And who knows.  Some dumb country hick might be hanging around his farm TOO much. *Baaaah*

EXQUEEZE ME?  Someone else that recalls ... Connor Kent.  ;)