Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

General Discussion

• Please log in to reply
636 replies to this topic

MrCasual

MrCasual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Hey all, I'd just like to say that I love this mod and keep up the good work!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Nightwynd

Nightwynd

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
It seems there is a new motion pack at SHY. Judging by the title someone may have added BBB to all the animations.

http://shy.jsphr.net...img/ups24717.7z

Posted Image

But is password protected  :'( :'( :'( :'(

quasimodo75

quasimodo75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
I thought so too. Anybody with an idea how to get the password?

tomfoolery

tomfoolery

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
And I take it we don't know the password... weak.

Have we tried any? Like "lovers" or "BBB" or "loversBBB" or anything?

Slammer64

Slammer64

The Old Man of the Forum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
I've tried quite a few like that tomfoolery, no dice. But I have other options I'm working on.

tomfoolery

tomfoolery

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
Yeah, just tried 'em myself. As well as a few others. Shame, an all BBB pack sounds awesome.

jinsanx

jinsanx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Yeah, just tried 'em myself. As well as a few others. Shame, an all BBB pack sounds awesome.

Indeed it does! =D

kdhs

kdhs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

It seems there is a new motion pack at SHY. Judging by the title someone may have added BBB to all the animations.

http://shy.jsphr.net...img/ups24717.7z

Posted Image

But is password protected  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hello, this is my first post here, the password for this file is "moderteam". Sorry for my english. :P

MrCasual

MrCasual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Wow, thanks for the password, dude! ;D

EDIT:

I just used this mod, and I've noticed some differences, but I do have a few issues...mainly during the position linked in the image.  The girls breasts just jiggle insanely and go all crazy like, stretching 50 feet out.  What usually causes this problem?

jinsanx

jinsanx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Do you have a skeleton and BBB going?

Also downloaded, I saw 88 ini files compared to normal 227. bout same proportion in ani2 folder. Gonna try it as well. I'll tell you results in an edit shortly.

EDIT: Yeah I just sampled a bunch of positions and I saw alot more jiggling(looks good) going down. I'm going with it being a BBB update.

MrCasual

MrCasual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
I just tried it again, it seems to change the "Sitting in lap" animation (Don't know the number) on the first step, and her breasts just flap around at the speed of light and for some reason she's trying to masturbate while doing it.  I'm wondering if any of the other positions are messed up, and which ones I need to delete / remove.

Jinsanx, can you try the animation where the girl is sitting in the guy's lap?  I might have a conflict somewhere, but I'm not sure.  Some of them work, but some of them have bugs, like that one.  I use the "Nomaam" animations, too, I wonder if those conflicted with it somehow?

jinsanx

jinsanx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
I just tried a ton more, on the "hold off the ground option", after a bit through cycling, you'll catch one that makes the screen go black and if you keep cycling, it still keeps black. You end up having to wait for sex to end.

I did catch the glitch on sitting in lap one. It's a dif animation, she leans in and like hugs you, but her boobs glitch out. If you proceed to next stage of the position, it fixes itself however(BBB is still going on and all). Every stage of the animation was really well made too and didn't have another issue with it. It looks awesome. Only part that bugged was the start part of it. It was 114. I'd just throw the progression button option on and skip past that start part(she's just hugging him anyways). The rest of it is worth it.

EDIT: 165 is bugged the whole way through with BBB errors.

tomfoolery

tomfoolery

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
Thanks for the password. Hopefully the bugged animations get fixed soon. I'll just remove them and use the rest until then.

MrCasual

MrCasual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
I did some more testing as well, I use a special body mod that makes the girls butt jiggle in addition to her breasts, and even though its amusing seeing her buttcheeks spaz out controllably, I don't wanna see it all the time  ::)

I think its only on a handful of animations though.  Thing is, the first step of motion 114 was one of my favorites...I'm a sucker for romantic looking motions.  I'll see if I can replace just the first motion on it to normal with the old pack.

jinsanx

jinsanx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
169 has issues as well, through first two stages.

Recap: 114 (first stage), 165(whole way), 169 (First two) 5 (first stage)

I opted with replacing 165, and 169 completely with old versions, but I'm not gonna touch 114.

Not bad overall. They added alot of jiggling and not a crap ton of errors. They did good work imo. Thanks for password !

EDIT: 05 first stage has more boob errors.

shadow501

shadow501

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I also did a quick test run and found some blackouts as well. I haven't had time to look up the numbers but I'll do it later.
Did somebody notice that the boobs do not get reset after the sex animation ends? They stay as they were in the last position of the animation even while in menu idle... Looks a little bit weird. Does anyone know how to fix that?

BTW: Thanks for the password!  ;D

Nightwynd

Nightwynd

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

I also did a quick test run and found some blackouts as well. I haven't had time to look up the numbers but I'll do it later.
Did somebody notice that the boobs do not get reset after the sex animation ends? They stay as they were in the last position of the animation even while in menu idle... Looks a little bit weird. Does anyone know how to fix that?

That used to happen with some old BBB walks too. Just walk or jump so there is a new jiggling motion and it will reset your boobs back in place :P

(Donkey)

(Donkey)
  • Guests
Are there new animations, or did they just re-sample to add BBB support now ?

shadow501

shadow501

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

That used to happen with some old BBB walks too. Just walk or jump so there is a new jiggling motion and it will reset your boobs back in place :P

I suspected that as well  8) Seems like they did not reset the position after the animation finishes. That's just a minor flaw...
Thanks anyways  ;)

jinsanx

jinsanx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Are there new animations, or did they just re-sample to add BBB support now ?

Just BBB from what i saw