[Beta] Sex Mods All in One *RELEASE*

equicidal

Description

This mod contains everything from MiniLoversAlt [2012-11-14] plus MLA023c(newest version)

All the animations from ASX, AP, ML & casualmods.net using the MLA scripts. Basically all the animations from all the mods listed with the convenience of minilovers. So you can adjust the position of the actors, customize the voices & cycle through animations easily using one spell with the added ability to mix & match animations/animobjects. For example, you can make yourself small and fuck a giant npc that is stuck in a pillory or combine an AP animation with an ASX animation to make a new sex animation.

This mod also makes it easy to implement new sex animations in game. All you need to do is create the sex animations, convert the files to .hkx, rename them & place them in a folder(more details below).

Features

-all sex animations from all sex mods(AP, ASX, casualmods, ML)

-animation randomizer button

-one button for faster x/z coordinate positioning & cycling through animations

-easy adding/removing animations

-mix & match animations

-animobjects + sex animations

-button to reverse one actor instead of both

-Collisons are automatically disabled during the spell.(fly, move through walls)

Requirements

This mod is currently not compatible with any other mini lover mods

-Skyrim 1.8(update only; dawnguard & hearthfire NOT required)

-SKSE 1.6.5

-FNIS 3.3.2

ASX & AP Optional if you want all the sex animations

-Adult Show XXX

-Animated Prostitution

Installation

1. Download and install the mod using NMM or by dropping the files into your skyrim data folder.

2. Run "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe", it should be in data/tools after installing FNIS.

3. Click Update FNIS Behavior

4. Click Behavior Consistence Check, then exit.

All the steps below are to refresh the scripts otherwise the spells won't work.

5. Uncheck all the .esp and .esm from this mod in your load order so that the mod will NOT load.

6. Start Skyrim with the "skse_loader.exe".

7. Load a safe, not broken save game. The game may crash when you load but keep trying a few more times and it will work.

8. Wait about 20-60 seconds then save game in a new slot(refreshes scripts).

9. Exit the game to desktop.

10. Check all the .esp and .esm from this mod in your load order.

11. Load the .esp/.esm in this order

miniloveridles.esm

miniloverssound.esm

---All

---Other

---esps

fnisspells ( Optional )

SMAIOMLA.esp

minilovers.esp

miniloverssoundspell.esp

miniloversalternative.esp

12. Repeat step 6.

13. Load the save game from step 8. The game may crash when you load but keep trying a few more times and it will work.

14. Wait 20-60 seconds then save game in the same slot or a new slot.

15. load the new save and enjoy! You do not need to repeat this process every time you load skyrim.

How To Use

You may have to hold a button down for at least about 0.5 seconds for it to work

-Equip MLArape Spell and fire at the NPC you want to have sex with(must be close)

-Hold "Z" key to move the NPC up, hold shift & Z to move NPC down.

-The "X" key works like the Z key but it moves the NPC forward/backward.

-Holding Ctrl while pressing X or Z will move the NPC faster, if you press y while holding Ctrl you will cycle through animations faster. Shift works with Ctrl so you can hold Ctrl+Shift & tap x/y/z.

-"Y" Goes to the next set of animations.

-"H" Goes to the next stage of a set of animations.

-"B" Ends the animation immediately

-"U" makes the NPC unconscious (no moaning; closed eyes)

-"G" Swap positions with the NPC

- "-" Rotates only the NPC

-"=/+" Random Animation. Push Y after pushing =.

-If the NPC stutters/shakes too much move the NPC up/down using the Z key until it stops. The NPC must be completely level with the ground, even if the NPC's feet look flat on the ground keep moving the npc up/down until it stops shaking. You can also fly up with your character since collisions are disabled when you use the spell with your character and that will stop the NPC from shaking but you can't use the TFC command and fly at the same time.

Motions

0-5 = ML animations

6-8 = First stages of all AP animations(AP mod has 5 animations per sex scene and MLA mod only supports 4, I had to put the extra animations somewhere.)

9-23 = AP sex animations

24-27 = ASX animations

28 = casualmods.net

29-39 = reserved/empty

40-49 = Empty/Custom animations/Public Use

How to Create Custom Animations

For Advanced Users

1. Get the .hkx files of the two animations you want to combine

2. Put the animations in to Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexModsAiO

3. Rename the file that has the dominant animation to ML48off0

4. Rename the file that has the submissive animation to ML48def0

5. If there's an animobject that goes with an animation, rename the .nif file to match the .hkx file then add "AnimObject" to the front (e.g. AnimObjectML48def0).

6. Place the animobject file in Data\meshes\AnimObjects\SMAiO. Say yes when it asks you to replace.

7. The new sex animation should be in motion 48 of the MLArape spell.

The animations in motion 49 are examples of what you can do in this mod. There are 20 animations sets you can play with and customize ("Motion 40-49" e.g. ML40def - ML49def and ML40off - ML49off). Each set has 4 stages, (ML40def0 - ML40def3 and ML40off0 - ML40off3) the last stage is the cumming animation which ends the spell. So you have a total of 80 animations slots to play with. If you create an original animation and want to share it with everyone pm it to me and I will add it to the mod or post it on this thread.

Known Issues

1. Missing/Wrong animations - animations 29-48 are supposed to be empty. If they are standing like a mannequin, make sure the animation and behavior files are not missing or in the wrong place and nothing is conflicting with the SMAIOMLA.esp. If they are just standing there but still moving, use the "H" key and change the animation back and forth until the animation shows. Some animations are supposed to have the male just standing there if he is receiving a blowjob, handjob ect...

2. Animations are not lined up or too far apart - This is what the positioning keys are for. I can only line them up using scripts which I said I will do in a future update.

3. Actors freeze after ending animations - Make sure you don't use the TCL command before or during the spell. Collisions are automatically disabled & enabled when you use the spell.

Future Updates

1. Auto equip futa/strap-on for FF.

2. Integrate all the other animations into random rape.

3. Make the mod independent so it can be compatible with other mini lover mods.

4. Move animations closer together.

Credits

I am not directly using ASX or AP animations files, I access the animations through FNIS and they are not contained within this mod. I credit their authors out of courtesy. Most of the credit goes to the mini lovers creator(s), sorry I don't know who they are and they most likely speak a different language.

Mini Lovers Team - Minilovers mod & animations

JoshNZ - AP animations

rainofchaos & the ASX team - ASX animations

Casualmods.net - some sex animations

fore - FNIS mod

mastercchris - used some of his animations and animobjects

WaxenFigure - helpful support

MLA023cSMAIO.rar

Utterly awesome. It will nice to be able to ahve the lesbian animations in a system as opposed to spell (not that there was anything wrong with how ASX does it).

May convince me to break my choice to not play Skyrim til the last DLC is out. :D

So did you get permission from all the mod authors to use their anims?

Do you know where I can contact the mini lovers mod author(s) and will they be able to understand me? Don't worry I will credit the respective authors even if I can't get permission' date=' the mod will still have all the animations. All I'm really doing is moving and renaming files, which anyone can do, and putting it all together in one easy to use spell and making it easier for everyone. If an author really doesn't want me to use their animations and I'm forced to take down the mod I will share the framework and how to add all the animations easily or I'll upload the mod somewhere else.

Quite a task that you decided to take on. If you do accomplish this, you think you can add in the pregnancy mod with the CHSBHC pregnant body mod to this?

It will basically act like the mini lovers mod but with more animations, so you can use any body type/size you want.

I meant incorporating the babymaker mod that xornfl made into your all-in-one mod and then making the women switch from her regular body to the CHSBHC pregnant body that randomguy made so that it shows she's pregnant. Kinda like what lovers setbody did in oblivion.

Here are the mods that I'm referring to in case you didn't know.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10780

and

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13017

So did you get permission from all the mod authors to use their anims?

Do you know where I can contact the mini lovers mod author(s) and will they be able to understand me? Don't worry I will credit the respective authors even if I can't get permission' date=' the mod will still have all the animations. All I'm really doing is moving and renaming files, which anyone can do, and putting it all together in one easy to use spell and making it easier for everyone. If an author really doesn't want me to use their animations and I'm forced to take down the mod I will share the framework and how to add all the animations easily or I'll upload the mod somewhere else.

Quite a task that you decided to take on. If you do accomplish this, you think you can add in the pregnancy mod with the CHSBHC pregnant body mod to this?

It will basically act like the mini lovers mod but with more animations, so you can use any body type/size you want.

I was just asking because I can't reach the Minilovers mod author(s) either but I still want to use some of their anims for my own mod. In case you were able to reach them I would have wanted to know how you got their permission.

XLV / MLA developer. Japanese, with who you can't contact. pay for proffesional translate, and ask about this here http://pele.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1353682194

if write not in Japanese, englisj, you recive something like "ハハハハ、死ね外国の豚やろww” ( ゚ω゚ )

But still, it's retarded idea.

MLA updating, very opften XLV too, sou, don't use Japanese mods in this "pack" what about conflicts ? AP cave conflicts with XLV.

On screen shoot i see pose from ZAZ set. but T_T; you re-buld zaz, so it's poses now ?

Ok I fixed the the voice and facial expressions(skyrim version was too old) but now my edits to the scripts don't do anything anymore. They worked with the older version mini lovers [2012-08-27]. I tried editing MiniLoversRapeEffectScript, mlarapeeffectscript & lvMEScript but nothing works. I'm basically trying to add a key that moves the npcs faster using the left ctrl + x/z keys. I also edited the mla quest scripts so that the ctrlkey is recognized and is bound to the input key 29(left control) and I recompiled all of them.

float posvar = 0.5
If (playerRelated && Input.IsKeyPressed(MLAQuest.CtrlKey))
posvar = 10
Else
posvar = 0.5
EndIf

If (playerRelated && Input.IsKeyPressed(MLAQuest.OffsetXKey))
	If (playerRelated && Input.IsKeyPressed(MLAQuest.ShiftKey))
		MLAQuest.OffsetX -= posvar
	Else
		MLAQuest.OffsetX += posvar
	EndIf
EndIf

If (playerRelated && Input.IsKeyPressed(MLAQuest.OffsetZKey))
	If (playerRelated && Input.IsKeyPressed(MLAQuest.ShiftKey))
		MLAQuest.OffsetZ -= posvar
	Else
		MLAQuest.OffsetZ += posvar
	EndIf
EndIf

But still' date=' it's retarded idea.

MLA updating, very opften XLV too, sou, don't use Japanese mods in this "pack" what about conflicts ? AP cave conflicts with XLV.

On screen shoot i see pose from ZAZ set. but T_T; you re-buld zaz, so it's poses now ?

[/quote']

My mod should not conflict with any other mods, all I'm doing is adding animation files to the empty "motion" slots. The scripts might conflict but they are not really needed and I can easily patch the conflicting scripts because I only added a few lines of code.

If you started with the MLA mod then you started where I did several months ago; in a bug infested patch.

If you were writing a new callable sex animations mod that could be used by any add-on mod then I would be waiting with bated (not baited, I'm not going fishing) breath but since you appear to be starting again with what I have been fighting for months the best I can do is suggest you look at my mod (will be updating it tomorrow) for your scripts at the least because you'll save yourself innumerable headaches. BTW, the updated mod I plan to release tomorrow will in fact include using the Ctrl key for faster X and Z adjustments though I set the increment to 2 (your code above looks right but did you set the Properties after you compiled the script? It's a separate step you need to perform after compiling the script when adding property items to a script).

My MOD: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13375

Note that the animations used in Mini Lovers are also used in Sanguine's Debauchery, see the note on the first page and the PDF inclusion on what you need to do to meet the requirements of the author of those animations for inclusion in your own mod. Likewise the Animated Prostitution mod has it's own requirements and seems to make it's animations readily available for reuse in other mods.

FWIW, my own intention was to also add all the animations to the mod I have been working on but I needed to get a stable code base first. Right now my plan is to create a generic sex animations mod and then create add-on mods for all the other features currently included and new ideas I've had since I started.

The same idea has also occurred to the author of Sanguine's Debauchery.

If just one of us manages to pull this off it should set the base for an explosion of sex mods of all types so I encourage you to continue.

If you started with the MLA mod then you started where I did several months ago; in a bug infested patch.

Wow thank you, I wasn't expecting to run into so much trouble. If you're planning to add all the animations to your mod maybe I should just work with you instead of us making two mods that do the same thing. Especially if you're planning to use the Animated Prostitution animations because the way the author named the animation files is misleading. It took me some time to match them together but I pretty much know which animations go with which now. I'm also pretty new to scripting, I'm just learning by examining code but I do know some basic programming.

The whole reason for me making this mod was because I wanted one spell for all the sex animations, instead of a spell for every sex mod, that used the MLA scripts so that you can easily position the characters no matter what body type/size and maybe have the random rape feature include all sex animations. Then make it so that all you need to do to make a new sex animation is drag & drop animation or animobject files.

Wow thank you' date=' I wasn't expecting to run into so much trouble. If you're planning to add all the animations to your mod maybe I should just work with you instead of us making two mods that do the same thing. Especially if you're planning to use the Animated Prostitution animations because the way the author named the animation files is misleading. It took me some time to match them together but I pretty much know which animations go with which now. I'm also pretty new to scripting, I'm just learning by examining code but I do know some basic programming.

The whole reason for me making this mod was because I wanted one spell for all the sex animations, instead of a spell for every sex mod, that uses the MLA scripts so that you can easily position the characters no matter what body type/size and maybe have the random rape feature include all sex animations. Then make it so that all you need to do to make a new sex animation is drag & drop animation or animobject files.

(your code above looks right but did you set the Properties after you compiled the script? It's a separate step you need to perform after compiling the script when adding property items to a script).

If you're talking about the "int Property CtrlKey Auto" & "CtrlKey = 29" thing then yes. I was planning on having the ctrl key work like the shift key. Like holding the ctrlkey while tapping x/z would move the npc faster than just tapping x/z, and holding ctrl while tapping "y" would make the idles cycle faster(increments of 5 instead of 1), and holding ctrl while tapping "g" would rotate the npc 180 instead of reversing the sex positions of both the npc & player(the AP idles have the npc facing the wrong way). I don't know if you were thinking the same thing but this would save on the number of different keys you'd have to remember to press.

If you're talking about the "int Property CtrlKey Auto" & "CtrlKey = 29" thing then yes. I was planning on having the ctrl key work like the shift key. Like holding the ctrlkey while tapping x/z would move the npc faster than just tapping x/z' date=' and holding ctrl while tapping "y" would make the idles cycle faster(increments of 5 instead of 1), and holding ctrl while tapping "g" would rotate the npc 180 instead of reversing the sex positions of both the npc & player(the AP idles have the npc facing the wrong way). I don't know if you were thinking the same thing but this would save on the number of different keys you'd have to remember to press.

[/quote']

I just made holding the CTRL key down make the X and Z move faster, not the rest of it. But by "Properties" I was trying to make sure you know that when you add something like "Armor Property ClothesPrisonerShoes Auto" to your script, after you compile you also need to press the "Property" button in the CK and either auto-fill the new property you added or manually set it to the correct item. Otherwise when your script references those properties they will be set to "None" and your script is unlikely to work.

Ok my scripts work now. I had to follow the instructons on the mla readme. Now I'm trying to figure out how to rotate only one npc using the scripts or maybe I can edit the animations files instead. If anyone knows how to script this or edit the animations please let me know.

equicidal

amazing job right there.

i love your idea and also i think waxen and you should work together. for two reasons:

1 - for the sake of us, users.

right now we have many mininlovers plugins. most of them, dont work well enough together (to be honest, none of them). im not saying that they do not work at all, but they do not work as intended. example: sanguine debauchery, xlv, mla, mla-extended, baby maker, etc. every one of them work separately from each other. (sanguine isnt exactly a minilovers plug in, but still conflicts with the rest)

what im trying to say is, that we, users, want to have all of them combined and working, but at this phase, well have to choose from one, maybe two of them, and forget about the rest.

2 - second reason was already mentioned by waxen. he already fixed and worked on the minilovers mod, maybe that will make things easier for you equicidal.

i respect the work of every modder much more than anyone can realise and sometimes i feel like i should do something more than just test and play mods, but im not a scripter, modder, animator, etc. im just a gamer who loves skyrim and mods. right now, i can only give some advice and thats all, i hope, i really hope you can think about it. :)

thanks.

ps. of course this is just an idea. i (and most of us if not aeveryone) will still play any mod based on minilovers, im sure. :P

equicidal

amazing job right there.

i love your idea and also i think waxen and you should work together. for two reasons:

1 - for the sake of us' date=' users.

right now we have many mininlovers plugins. most of them, dont work well enough together (to be honest, none of them). im not saying that they do not work at all, but they do not work as intended. example: sanguine debauchery, xlv, mla, mla-extended, baby maker, etc. every one of them work separately from each other. (sanguine isnt exactly a minilovers plug in, but still conflicts with the rest)

what im trying to say is, that we, users, want to have all of them combined and working, but at this phase, well have to choose from one, maybe two of them, and forget about the rest.

2 - second reason was already mentioned by waxen. he already fixed and worked on the minilovers mod, maybe that will make things easier for you equicidal.

i respect the work of every modder much more than anyone can realise and sometimes i feel like i should do something more than just test and play mods, but im not a scripter, modder, animator, etc. im just a gamer who loves skyrim and mods. right now, i can only give some advice and thats all, i hope, i really hope you can think about it. :)

thanks.

ps. of course this is just an idea. i (and most of us if not aeveryone) will still play any mod based on minilovers, im sure. :P

[/quote']

I agree with you also if I'm only a "stupid" tester sorry :(

equicidal

amazing job right there.

1 - for the sake of us' date=' users.

thanks.

[/quote']

That's why I encouraged more work on this mod and am anxious to see what comes of the SD mod as well. We need only one good reliable animation mod that can be called and used to play animations and to which all the various animations can be added (including the foreplay, simple hug, kissing and etc animations that need to go with the raw sex ones we already have).

If more people are working on one that makes it more likely someone will complete one. If that's not me, I'm fine with that because it's the end result that matters and not who got us there.

Archived