Sexy Adventures in Skyrim MOD

firedsoul

SexyAdventuresinSkyrim.jpg

Sexy Adventures in Skyrim is a mod I created for my private blog (also called Sexy Adventures in Skyrim). It's ideal for making erotic videos & picture sets.

All instructions are included in the mod.

Please note that I had to upload the tutorial video to my own website since it got banned on Youtube. I hope people don't mind.

In the video I also mention charging a few dollars for access to my private blog. This was a mistake and I want people to know that access to my private blog is free of charge.

I suggest watching the tutorial video if you want to know how the mod works.

Read the changelog and readme for more info on how to install the mod.

Current version is 1.4.

Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/3044666410/SexyAdventuresInSkyrim1.4.zip

Also comes with samples, screenshots and two versions (one with the hugme mod included and one with only the spells).

You do not have permission to share/distribute/alter my mod under any circumstances. Any animations in the mod that are from other mod authors were used with their permission. 

post-77019-1359788126289_thumb.jpg

post-77019-13597881264672_thumb.jpg

post-77019-1359788126565_thumb.jpg

post-77019-13597881266065_thumb.jpg

post-72995-0-22813300-1366130760_thumb.jpg

post-72995-0-92651200-1366130766_thumb.jpg

post-72995-0-77184000-1366130772_thumb.jpg

post-72995-0-33073200-1366130780_thumb.jpg

post-72995-0-24509500-1366130793_thumb.jpg

Ugh this is more of a resource than an actual mod. Have to spend like a minute trying to manually position both characters. -_-

True enough. But perhaps a decent launch point for something better in the future.

In retrospect, Skyrim modding has come a pretty long way in a relatively short period of time. Perhaps in another year or so we may have mods more like what's currently available for Oblivion.

Trykz

Hi, firedsoul, it's me, BugNexus, my Pc froze, then I reboot it and my HD was erased (o.O)

I kept trying to load the WINDOWS but always get Blue Screen of Death, couldn't even repair, it said the full size of my HD was free ^^

I've spent the whole day installing things, still need much more time :x

So, the mod was removed from Nexus?? I can't find it there now that I don't have the shortcut on my Firefox ...

I believe he charges to join his community and for tech support; not the mod. Still not paticularly nice, but not the same thing as charging for the mod itself.

Tech support is a business, after all.

I see no problems with it. I'd never pay for it, but I don't have a problem with it.

I believe he charges to join his community and for tech support; not the mod. Still not paticularly nice' date=' but not the same thing as charging for the mod itself.

Tech support is a business, after all.

I see no problems with it. I'd never pay for it, but I don't have a problem with it.

[/quote']

I would agree with you IF the support question was on his personal/private blog, tech support for things in his blog, or about creating videos to put on his blog. It was not. It was a support question about a free mod posted on Nexus that a Nexus user was having problems getting working at all, and the question was posted on Nexus. "If you want full technical support for my mod then join my private blog." Note he is asking for money for technical support of the free mod posted on Nexus, NOT for support for using the mod to create videos to be put on his blog. "If people refuse to buy access to my private blog (for a few louzy dollars) which is what I created the mod for in the first place..." So he only only created this mod to sell access to his private blog. Why didn't he state that in either his Nexus posting or the OP here? Because he knew what he was doing was a bullshit move. And if this was the first time he tried this shit, I'd chalk it up to ignorance. No, he tried something similar here about 4-5 months ago here and was swatted like a mosquito.

He wasn't charging for the mod use lol

He was just promotin his website, that happens to need payment for access, the mod itsel was free.

You could get the mod on Nexus and pay nothing, the website was just for people to share erotic Skyrim stuff, it has nothing to do with Nexus ^^

So ... Nexus moderators are just retarded, they censure breasts in a Rated M game (17+), but it's ok if you post a picture of your character cutting someones head off.

He wasn't charging for the mod use lol

He was just promotin his website' date=' that happens to need payment for access, the mod itsel was free.

You could get the mod on Nexus and pay nothing, the website was just for people to share erotic Skyrim stuff, it has nothing to do with Nexus ^^

So ... Nexus moderators are just retarded, they censure breasts in a Rated M game (17+), but it's ok if you post a picture of your character cutting someones head off.

[/quote']

A NEXUS user downloaded the free mod from the NEXUS site, had issues with the free mod downloaded from the NEXUS site (problem could be standard noobishness, or a real issue with the mod - doesn't actually matter), posted a request for help for the free mod on NEXUS in the NEXUS comments/forums, and was told to go to a blog to pay for help. No, redfiredsoul/firedsoul wasn't charging for the mod (although by using the name of the blog as the name of the mod, it could easily get confused as to where the mod ended and the blog began), but he wanted to charge a user to fix problems (again, whether a real problem or a perceived problem doesn't matter) with the free mod posted on NEXUS (again, not downloaded from the blog). AND where exactly did he state that that technical support for the free mod downloaded from NEXUS would require payment for issues? I don't see that posted here on the OP. It was never posted in the description of the mod on NEXUS, or they would have deleted the mod earlier. I have no problem with him promoting his site, but he can put a link in his signature (which he may have done here, although it's not there anymore). He can also put his site in the description or as a mirror on NEXUS. But again the issue is someone posts a free mod on NEXUS, then tries to charge people for technical support for that free mod - again, support for the mod, not support for creating a video to appear on his blog, but support to 'fix' the free mod download from NEXUS.

As for the moderators, yeah they definitely have some issues, but in this case they were following the rule of the site:

"You should never, ever charge for access to any files, additional content or perks on the Nexus sites. This includes providing a file for free and then requiring users to donate to receive additional features, support or special perks. It is against the rules of this site to incentivise the donation system or ask users to donate to you for additional support or content.

YOU MAY NOT ASK FOR DONATIONS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM ON THE SITES, INCLUDING IN YOUR FILE DESCRIPTIONS."

Notice the specific statement: "This includes providing a file for free and then requiring users to donate to receive additional features, support or special perks." Pretty cut-and-dried statement right there. So as annoying as the moderators can be, they were completely right in what they did according to the specific NEXUS rules on this.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the feedback. Just want you to know that access to my private blog is now also free.

I was banned on Nexus because they thought I charged money for the mod. However, this was not the case.

I charged for access to my private blog because I created a lot of erotic picture sets & videos and made tutorials on how you can make your own erotic art with my mod. Because this took hundreds of hours to create I figured charging a few dollars would be fair.

However, I now realize I may have made a mistake doing that. Access is now free and I improved the mod and its now available for download again. 

Hm. I'm just arriving and discovering the discussion but, firedsoul, you should maybe create two blogs. One free of charges for the mod itself and some pictures in order to illustrate, another one with the videos, all the pictures, fan fics, etc, this one you could ask some few dollars to access. With that way, the mod would have a great access, some publicity and you still would have a way to get some cash from the fanboys. Just a suggestion. ;)

Hm. I'm just arriving and discovering the discussion but, firedsoul, you should maybe create two blogs. One free of charges for the mod itself and some pictures in order to illustrate, another one with the videos, all the pictures, fan fics, etc, this one you could ask some few dollars to access. 

I advise you to read the rules. Pay close attention to rule 11.

Archived