EBBP:Big Boobs,Big Ass,Hair

English

great work on everything terry ^_^

just wondering if it would be possible to update the skeletonbeast_female.nif in the big ass file as well ^_^ i have no clue how to use any of the nifscape tools and wouldn't know where to begin >.<.

Thanks 

Italiano

grande opera su tutto spugna ^ _ ^

solo chiedendo se sarebbe stato possibile aggiornare il skeletonbeast_female.nif nel file culo grande così ^ _ ^ non ho idea di come utilizzare uno degli strumenti di nifscape e non sanno da dove cominciare>. <.

grazie

Great mod TerryXX!

Are you gonna convert sum more armors?

Go here for my Armors http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14029

English

great work on everything terry ^_^

just wondering if it would be possible to update the skeletonbeast_female.nif in the big ass file as well ^_^ i have no clue how to use any of the nifscape tools and wouldn't know where to begin >.<.

Thanks 

Italiano

grande opera su tutto spugna ^ _ ^

solo chiedendo se sarebbe stato possibile aggiornare il skeletonbeast_female.nif nel file culo grande così ^ _ ^ non ho idea di come utilizzare uno degli strumenti di nifscape e non sanno da dove cominciare>. <.

grazie

I see that I can do.

English

Thanks ^_^

only problem i found so far was when wielding a two-handed weapon it is invisible in the hands but appears on the ground flat and unmoving with the new beast texture >.< at least on my argonian no clue for khajiit 

otherwise love it

Italiano

grazie

unico problema che ho trovato finora è stato quando impugna un arma a due mani è invisibile nelle mani, ma appare sul terreno piano e immobile con la texture nuova bestia >. < almeno sul mio indizio Argonian no per Khajiit

altrimenti amore

Thanks for your report, then the problem should be in the wrong name of a node exactly that for two-handed weapons, the original is called WeaponBack but in this file is called NPC XT1 etc. I tried to rename it but I can not then export the skeleton, tomorrow I try some other method to solve this problem.

Edit:

proof should now be affixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any conflict if CBBE is on ?

Edit : doesn't seem to, perfect body, hope you'll reup the armors soon ! You did an awesome work there ! :3

• 1 month later...

Please excuse this noob question but I am lost. ;-)

I downloaded the 7z file and extracted the folders to my Skyrim/Data directory. The game starts fine.

But what now? Do I have to select a specific Race to make this work? The women in the character creation screen right in the beginning all look the same as before and the Weight slider just adjusts the .... weight.

What am I doing wrong?