【poppo】Anime Object - Ero motion -Re-pack version-

アニメオブジェクトーエロモーション / Anime Object - Ero motion

Description -

This is original Ero object, but re-pack version, include all ero scenes, so, you no need choose what presset use now.

~◆・◇・◆~

Download -

FNIS

Ero motion -repack- version

TBBT current files

How to install -

1) Downaldo, extract, intall. Don't use NMM, use only manual install. Over write files if ask.

2) Run GenerateFNISforModders.exe, choose FNIS_FNISSpells_List.txt.

3) Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe Update FNIS behaviors.

Done.

TBBT Spells -

Right now exsist two TBBT ero motions. Install way, same like for normal version, but you need TBBT animation set. What You can downaldo here, please read FAQ how to install TBBT But, don't downaldo TBBT ero motion from that thread. in that thread files was not named current.

Demo Video -

ーおわり。

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Realy, i don't know, i may spend some time in a FNIS search, and made this mod 100% santd alone, like normal mod what will not use FNIS menu.

ZAZ resource, use own stand alone menu. I may made osmehtign liek this.

But... i'm very busy with dark souls.....  ( ´‘ω‘`)

Chinpoppo repack has the same issue I ran into with my repack of the static poses. FNIS was built to run other animations and we are limited by the scripts that would take a stupid amount of effort to manipulate. It is impossible to use the 'b' poses due to the fact that the original animations were meant to run once and then stop.

The only ones that will work are the 'o' animations that run 1-18. To solve your issue, you will need to rename the elements in the 'b' animations that do not work. The 'o' animations in the pack end at 009, so just rename the 'b' animations to take up the other 'o' animations slots.

For example:

animeobjectFNISb001 becomes animeobjectFNISo010

animeobjectFNISb002 becomes animeobjectFNISo011

FNISSPb001 should become FNISSPo010.

FNISSPb002 should become FNISSPo011.

Just rename the two files to match one another and the animations should show up in the other 'o' animations. I would solve it and post it here, but I think that would be a dick move to do in another contributor's thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for uploading this re-pack, but I cannot get it to work.

I have no idea why, feel so dumb ...

I installed the files manually, then selected the file for FNIS_Modders + I also have TBBP installed correctly and working ?

Is there something I've missed ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...