Request Creates a beautifully Runa Fair-Shield orphanage.

Creates a beautifully Runa Fair-Shield orphanage.

Was posted on my Skyrim Nexus

Erased because' date=' thanks to the user how much I can not go woman Skyrim operator accused in lovers will be uploaded.

riften adoption of village character, Runa-Fair Shield is a cute look that turns mode.

'll reply soon. monil race use and all-in-one package to create

:shy: ok

all in one fullpack upload

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?33ydso6hd3dz4ox

[/quote']

Erased because' date=' thanks to the user how much I can not go woman Skyrim operator accused in lovers will be uploaded.

riften adoption of village character, Runa-Fair Shield is a cute look that turns mode.

[/quote']

Why, why would you even post this? What have you succeeded by re-posting the first one? what? why? too many people do this, atleast enough to raise my intrigue

[/quote']

Why, why would you even post this? What have you succeeded by re-posting the first one? what? why? too many people do this, atleast enough to raise my intrigue

Asked my self the same question lol. Ahhh the realm of possibilities...

file updated' date=' its a bit better now, forgot some tri files used some from another(mod-files), stil the same warning use her on your own risk

remember i'm a n00b with CK :P, for so far i know she don't grow or shrink when going to sleep ect

runafairshieldupdated

*tips hat*

did you deliberately change her body type and voice to an adult?

body was needed for so far i now' date=' needed to make new naked skin/body=need body parts, you prolly can replace the nif/tex with cots

parts, voice think i forget that 1 to put it back, remember i'm a n00b, and this 1 my first real attempt(and prolly the last 1 to) for a make over

and n00bs make (big)mistakes :P

[/quote']

lol all good! For feedback, she is great! I would have definitely kept the look with her voice fixed atleast. I'll have a go at fixing dah stuff over at ck at some point.

lol all good! For feedback' date=' she is great! I would have definitely kept the look with her voice fixed atleast. I'll have a go at fixing dah stuff over at ck at some point.

[/quote']

esp set to female child voice ;)

Gratzie tanto amico! I can expect to hear even greater things from you later on :cool:

Okay, had another go with the new esp, she still surprised me with her mature tone. overwrit the esp again to make sure. Is this perhaps of mod conflict, though it would seem unlikely... CoS is the only mod i have that edits runa and the rest of the children.

Okay' date=' had another go with the new esp, she still surprised me with her mature tone. overwrit the esp again to make sure. Is this perhaps of mod conflict, though it would seem unlikely... CoS is the only mod i have that edits runa and the rest of the children.

[/quote']

yea wel i told you that i was a n00b :D, now i know wat i forgot, i changed the voice in race but not on the npc try this 1

i can't check it myself don't have the mod installed but i shoud work now

the reason i din't notice anyway is i never use sound in any game

mm lil note i think its best to place her after cots in load order, cots enchance her to

haha no worries. I'll give her another whir

she works perfectly now, thought cookies for a job well done :D

sort kind of wip

wanted to see if it was possible to play as a real child

meaning race/height/voice same as any child' date=' using same skeleton ect

all worked fine till i wanted to pull the chain in helgen keep

stupid betha made it so that child's can't use anything, meaning if i want the race stil set to child i have to go true the hole CK to adjust doors/chains/forge ect so that a child race cam use all

some ss in this folder

wip wanderer child

what do you think of it ?

If you're seriously pursuing mods such as these, perhaps you should start an official thread about it if you haven't already? I think the original point for this thread is gone with its OP >_<"