Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Color changing mesh based pubic hair for CBBE-M

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DorkDiva

DorkDiva

Keeper Of Suicidal Slugs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
Good evening.

[justify]I tried the CBBE body today and fell in love with it, and decided to put on the color changing pubic hair mesh to the body.
Worked out very well. I like the M version a lot, so the first CBBE
color changing pubic hair body will be the M variant.[/justify]
[justify]
So here is a CBBE version of what I have done for the unp/unpb bodies.

I figured out how to do this now without any hicups or hangups.
So it's fairly easy.

From what I have seen, it works in bodyslide with the pubic hair mesh attached just fine.

To install, drop the data folder into the Skyrim directory.
When prompted to overwrite, do it
[/justify]
Thanks to the following people:
Nuclearsatan
Endiness
Shaydow
Caliente
They made this little thing possible.

To use: Hit tab, then tilde ( ~ ), and type showracemenu, hit enter, and tilde once more. Then your characters pubic hair will change to the color of the hair on her head.

The mod:

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

DorkDiva

DorkDiva

Keeper Of Suicidal Slugs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
To show how easy it is to put the pubic hair mesh to whatever CBBE body you want, I made one in bodyslide with BBP and updated the post with it, enjoy.

Terakhan

Terakhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

If I might ask, how did you accomplish the color changing tied to the hair like that? There are several Ear-and-tail race mods out there that I think could really use that technique.

redshovel

redshovel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

How do you use the custom slider? The two downloads look exactly the same.

churibman

churibman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

The BBP version has the pubic hair floating in front of the character  :-/

Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

will it work with Cubic Hair 3D - CBBE - BodySlide PlusPlus - Full install V1_3 for Bodyslide Plus Plus..If it does that would be awesome..I am going to try it and see.Got my fingers crossed.

Eric

Eric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

I could only get it to work for player not npc's and with it makes the pubes float just above the skin textures.. please keep up the awesome work..it would be cool to see all the npc's hair match (head+3d pubic)

Pamfolette

Pamfolette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Good evening.

[justify]I tried the CBBE body today and fell in love with it, and decided to put on the color changing pubic hair mesh to the body.
Worked out very well. I like the M version a lot, so the first CBBE
color changing pubic hair body will be the M variant.[/justify]
[justify]
So here is a CBBE version of what I have done for the unp/unpb bodies.

I figured out how to do this now without any hicups or hangups.
So it's fairly easy.

From what I have seen, it works in bodyslide with the pubic hair mesh attached just fine.

To install, drop the data folder into the Skyrim directory.
When prompted to overwrite, do it
[/justify]
Thanks to the following people:
Nuclearsatan
Endiness
Shaydow
Caliente
They made this little thing possible.

To use: Hit tab, then tilde ( ~ ), and type showracemenu, hit enter, and tilde once more. Then your characters pubic hair will change to the color of the hair on her head.

The mod:

Hi, this mod is a great addition to Skyrim. Has anyone tried to assign a different slot to the pubic-hair mesh? I mean, in order to let things work like hair and helms. When you equip a helm, it replaces your hair slot; anyway, when you take the helm off, the hair mesh gets re-equipped.

It would be nice to assign an underwear slot (say 49 or 47) to pubic hair; then we should find a way to let it get unequipped when you wear panties and re-equipped when you take them off.(This in order not to let the hair mesh and the panty mesh clip with each other)