I think it will be better with short hair and no beard. I had problems with hair transparency while I was doing the female fairy. The hair dissapeared when I put the nitrialpha thing. Worked fine in wings though. Size issue maybe, don't know)

Ā 

WIP

Ā 

15542450_wip.png

Ā 

pues hablaremos espaƱol entonces yo soy de venezuela..lol

y gracias por tus mods de los dos sexos son muy divertidos..yo trabajo con 3dsmax y zbrush/mudbox asi que cualquier ayuda de modelado y texturizado que necesites dime..lo unico que no soy muy bueno es haciendo el rigging..o sea puedo intentarlo pero el protocolo de llevar la malla a skyrim me pierde un poco asi como el CK

Hey, I would love to have these mods. But I only know how to open mods by downlaoding mods from skyrimnexus could some up them on there and make them has Manger Download. Or show me a step by step instruction to make the mods work. :) Please and thanks.

Hey' date=' I would love to have these mods. But I only know how to open mods by downlaoding mods from skyrimnexus could some up them on there and make them has Manger Download. Or show me a step by step instruction to make the mods work. :) Please and thanks.

[/quote']

Ā 

First, download and install 7zip. google it if you don't know where to get it. Then download the file, and extract it using the 7zip context (right click) menu that you should have after installing 7zip. Inside the folder, you should have either a data folder, or meshes and textures folders and a .esp file.

Ā 

If it's the data folder, then navigate to your skyrim installation folder and copy it there. otherwise, the meshes and textures folders AND the .esp file go in your skyrim installation's data folder.

Ā 

After that, just start skyrim, click on datafiles, and make sure your new mod is activated. Easy Peasy.

Hey' date=' I would love to have these mods. But I only know how to open mods by downlaoding mods from skyrimnexus could some up them on there and make them has Manger Download. Or show me a step by step instruction to make the mods work. :) Please and thanks.

[/quote']

Ā 

1. Download a mod

2. Click the second tab on Nexus mod manager, named "Mods".

3. First button on left side, "Add mod from file". Select the mod you downloaded

4. From this point, it's the same as if you downloaded it from Nexus site

5. Post some screenshots :D

Ā 

Edit: Just saw H3xx's previous post. Both methods will work