FIne faces by urshi

Better males by favored soul/chris...bodybuilder skeleton heavy

More muscular males normals by myself

apachii sky hair for male

Pauldrons _ Morrowind Style

Lineage 2 accesories by mizuiro ...found here on LL

BFG - Better FaceGen

Thanks so much!

At last my male characters can get some well deserved attention ^_^' date=' thank you for these :D:heart:

[/quote']

LET THE SEXINESS BEGIN! ;P

Even tough the mod is almost perfect ( i specially love the fairy traped on the jar) here´s some inspiration if you would like to do a male fairy

14-301212202739-31507523.jpeg

also i know im asking a lot ..but i hope you like the suggestions for porting i posted a few pages back...also i can help you with modeling if you want..what i cant do is rigging and getting it to skyrim but modeling/ texturing i can help

thank you for your work..one of the coolest armor collections i have seen in skyrim...xD..

Better males by favored soul/chris...bodybuilder skeleton heavy

More muscular males normals by myself

Hi wolverinehowlett,

Your uploading pics are awesome.

I've been loving "More Muscular Men texture normals" mod for a long time but I can't be good with using it because I don't have technic to merge both "equipped penis" and "bodybuilder skeleton" with this mod. Your muscular mod is great and I prefer the mod to "FS" mod because I feel it clearer muscles.

If available, please teach me how to realise it AND upload the mod to some file hosting site where I can download.

And, I can also say that your penis attracts many persons including me. Additionally, I'm so happy if you also upload the penis mod.

Furthermore, your fairy's pic is excellent.

I would appreciate your posts and talent.

@aishiteru

first download better males from nexus a install the meshes and textures from there..

then download more muscular males and replace the normal textures in textures/character/character assets with that..

then select the bodybuilder skeleton and replace the one in Meshes/character/character assets with that..

additionally i´ll try to upload my custom male texture tomorrow on nexus

@aishiteru

first download better males from nexus a install the meshes and textures from there..

then download more muscular males and replace the normal textures in textures/character/character assets with that..

then select the bodybuilder skeleton and replace the one in Meshes/character/character assets with that..

@wolverinehowlett

Thanks!:)

And I'm happy that I can also expect your updated mod so I'll download it and activate it following your comment after you complete its updating.;)

BTW, what combinated mod can you make the most muscle male character?

it's just my opinion. So, I guess that the following mods bring my dream to skyrim.

1. Mesh: FS meshes heavy bodybuider version because this version can provide fat arms and body to a character.

2. Texture: More Muscular Men texture normals of yours because its body's muscles appear shrap and beautiful such as a contest builder.

3. Chest: imworker posted by me because its chest's mesh is thicker than FS meshes.

4. Penis: bigger equipable erect penis for Favored Soul Meshes because its erected penis is the biggest penis before author released new version but old version remains keeping the biggest size though more erected version was depended on new version then its size was smaller than the old one.

I know some issues when I combine above mods. I think that you've already mentioned that combination of 1st and 2nd mods have no issue. Then, I guess that issues will annoy me when I add 3rd and 4th mods to the combination. Furthermore, unfortunately, 3rd mod's mesh of quality is not good and its cross-section is jaggy. But, I have no skill to make it smoother.

Can you have anything good idea about the issue?

And, 4th mod's texture has compatibility with only FS meshes. Then, I experienced that the penis's texture turned into black when I used your mod instead of FS meshes.

Can you solve the issue OR have anything alternative way to equip some bigger penises?

Excuse me for my blah questions to you. But, I hope that I wanna make good use of your mod on skyrim.:P

TK mod has the most muscular body than FS. Although it's an armor.

And there another skeleton for male : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23990

Difference:

167077BMS.gif

As you said above' date=' I installed "Better Male Skeleton" and I feel it better than original FS skeleton in that the mod makes a character' weight lighter and can emphasize his upperbody greater.

Thanks for you nice information!:)

@aishiteru

And, thanks for your kind procedure.

I could succeed in erasing black color on penis when I installed your mod of all races version. Maybe a version I had installed had been old version. And your current version has been repaired the issue.;)