THE VAMPIRE DANTE STRIKES AGAIN :D

Well you know all he did was call it ridiculous. And it is.

Even if you like it/find it funny' date=' it's still ridiculous. Unless there's another comment I missed I don't see the problem.

I agree he's an ego maniac and a bad moderator, but on this particular thing, what's the big deal?

[/quote']

The big deal is as a moderator his comments can't be low rep'd or deleted and he isn't there to express his opinion he is there to moderate. If he wants to chime in he should have created a user account and voiced his opinion.

Besides...I don't get the need for people to dump on stuff they don't like. So you or I think a mod is stupid....surely you don't think your or my opinion matters to anyone besides ourselves right???

Well you know all he did was call it ridiculous. And it is.

Even if you like it/find it funny' date=' it's still ridiculous. Unless there's another comment I missed I don't see the problem.

I agree he's an ego maniac and a bad moderator, but on this particular thing, what's the big deal?

[/quote']

Before leaving a comment or rating please be sure you have read and understood our terms and conditions for using the commenting system. We have a strict zero-tolerance policy for the breaking of our terms and people can and will be banned from the site without warning if they ignore them. Remember; ignorance is not an excuse.

The commenting and rating system is available on this site to provide users with:

an interface to offer positive feedback on the functionality of the file in question based on the author’s initial intentions

the ability to offer constructive criticism on aspects of the file that could be improved

the chance to ask for feature requests and discuss such requests with other users of the site or the author

the ability to ask for help in troubleshooting problems with the file in question

If your comment does not fit in to the above criteria then do not post. If you disagree with the content of a file on the site then do not post. Simply ignore the file or report the file for moderator viewing and move on.

The big deal is that a Moderator is breaking the very rules they are there to enforce... so much for that "zero tolerance" shit...

Nexus moderators don't think the rules apply to them. That's the thing. They think they built the site up' date=' they earned all exemptions from the rules. Ironically, they're driving people away from the site instead of inviting them.

[/quote']

It mostly have to do with lots of moderators are just power obssessed high school kids who like to exploit their power to feel their superiority since they are nobody in real life.

I know, I use to moderate on site bigger than nexus.

The Vampire Dante is a massive fucking idiot. He banned my old account Neltharion Deathwing, but has completely failed to see my new account is active and posting, and he is never going to learn it. Even if he emails me or tries to find out. Heh. So I can freely post there and shit. It also helps that I can reset my IP Adress and change it. OH SNAP, VAMPIREDANTE JUST GOT PWNED.

Also, Vampire Dante needs to change his name. He has no right to use the name Dante, its a copyright by Devil May Cry! He's Stealing Copyright! /Sarcasm

• 2 weeks later...

Sooner or later a lot of modders will get banned hope not. Lol when dogtowns mods got hold off i thought its a demise of a good mod. Turns out hes monster mod and angel park got huges so nexus put it underevaluation to see if it uses bannable reason files. Thats what they do. Even the beware of girl series modder got banned when it became much much popular.

Even the beware of girl series modder got banned when it became much much popular.

Too true, and main reason why I quoted that sentence right there. I really liked BoG. Though to add my own note, I've had people rip my FONV fixes and tweaks, and repack them without credit or permission or hell without even asking(if they asked I would have been cool with that), and they're still there happily posting away even after my complaint. And I was the one that got a warning, and my account is from 2003(well my second one). So much for us old timers and all that. Though the 'community patch' on nexus and ravenmodding have permission to include them.

There's defiantly becoming a need for another hosting site that isn't tied down to the stupidity of mods with their own impression of godhood, and LL seems to be fitting the bill pretty well so far I'd say.

Actually Blackblossom (beware of girl author) got the ban reversed, apparently the reason for the ban was they inadvertantly left some Pitt DLC content in one of their outfits.

It's a complete crapshoot that they'd get banned over something like that without even being given the benefit of the doubt.

It's no wonder most modders just say screw it when they get a ban.