ZaZ-Animation-Pack Discussion ( ZaZ is Back )

ZaZ

Right , So .....

Lets get down to Business 

1.I need to To Have A comprehensive list of All Mods using the Zaz-Animation-Pack 

2.I need a List of all Animations From Said Mods Using the ZaZ Animations  When Sword and Quiver or any weapon in Equipped 

# This is to Avoid this -

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-191-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support-ece-support-for-male-characters-also-on-this-thread/?do=findComment&comment=554315

# Which can be fixed by this -

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-191-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support-ece-support-for-male-characters-also-on-this-thread/page-2?do=findComment&comment=554696

# The Private Needs Mod for example . may have a Sword or Quiver equipped  when the Animations are Called .

Requests are Closed at the moment because Now I realize there is a lot to fix

Cheers

Right , So .....

Lets get down to Business 

1.I need to To Have A comprehensive list of All Mods using the Zaz-Animation-Pack 

2.I need a List of all Animations From Said Mods Using the ZaZ Animations  When Sword and Quiver or any weapon in Equipped 

# This is to Avoid this -

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-191-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support-ece-support-for-male-characters-also-on-this-thread/?do=findComment&comment=554315

# Which can be fixed by this -

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-191-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support-ece-support-for-male-characters-also-on-this-thread/page-2?do=findComment&comment=554696

# The Private Needs Mod for example . may have a Sword or Quiver equipped  when the Animations are Called .

Requests are Closed at the moment because Now I realize there is a lot to fix

Cheers

ZazChris hi, thats the mishalignment i have with the quiver when using the private needs mod while urinating standing with one hand on groin.I have posted about it in your thread some days ago if you remeber, but i still have problems with my installation and couldn't take pics for you to post and see!

I've been reading through the posts of both this discussion thread and the main support thread and something caught my attention. Now I could be wrong, but I thought some of the posts I read seemed to indicate that this resource will be transitioning toward using the XPMS skeleton as opposed to the Perfect 3-2 skeleton. I'd like to know if this is indeed the direction this resource is headed in as I am currently in the process of merging a shit-ton of mods and some of them require me to choose a specific skeleton, namely either one of Skulltyrant's variants or the XPMS skeleton, and I don't want to have to keep track of switching out skeletons. I'd also like to know if the current animations will be adjusted to the new skeleton. Thus far, I've stuck with a variant of the 3-2 skeleton because of this pack and SD, but I can change it if this pack is going to the XPMS skeleton in the future.

Also, I'm interested in playing around with the Papyrus scripting language and using this pack to create mods in my down time, but I am almost completely new to scripting. Can someone point toward some additional scripting resources/ tutorials (preferably simplified) besides the creation kit page? I would greatly appreciate it. If nothing else, I'd like to be able to create equippable items that can showcase all of the idle animations you folks have worked so hard at creating, thus eliminating the the need for utilizing console commands. Thanks for all the effort you all have put in to creating this resource pack.

I've been reading through the posts of both this discussion thread and the main support thread and something caught my attention. Now I could be wrong, but I thought some of the posts I read seemed to indicate that this resource will be transitioning toward using the XPMS skeleton as opposed to the Perfect 3-2 skeleton. I'd like to know if this is indeed the direction this resource is headed in as I am currently in the process of merging a shit-ton of mods and some of them require me to choose a specific skeleton, namely either one of Skulltyrant's variants or the XPMS skeleton, and I don't want to have to keep track of switching out skeletons. I'd also like to know if the current animations will be adjusted to the new skeleton. Thus far, I've stuck with a variant of the 3-2 skeleton because of this pack and SD, but I can change it if this pack is going to the XPMS skeleton in the future.

Also, I'm interested in playing around with the Papyrus scripting language and using this pack to create mods in my down time, but I am almost completely new to scripting. Can someone point toward some additional scripting resources/ tutorials (preferably simplified) besides the creation kit page? I would greatly appreciate it. If nothing else, I'd like to be able to create equippable items that can showcase all of the idle animations you folks have worked so hard at creating, thus eliminating the the need for utilizing console commands. Thanks for all the effort you all have put in to creating this resource pack.

Yep Yep , ZaZ is gonna Switch to XPMS  , I think  Skulltyrant's variants Will work since it is based off XPMS 

I really cant help much with Scripts I Suck at it myself , maybe posting a Request Somewhere in the Forums would get you more Replys

Thanx and Cheers

Yep Yep , ZaZ is gonna Switch to XPMS  , I think  Skulltyrant's variants Will work since it is based off XPMS 

I really cant help much with Scripts I Suck at it myself , maybe posting a Request Somewhere in the Forums would get you more Replys

Thanx and Cheers

Good to know, and I'll continue to look into the whole scripting deal. I figured out how to apply the idles to an item using the OnEquipped event and some of the provided keywords (namely zbfNoMove). However, the crosshair and navigation bar continually flicker while the affected character remains static. If I can figure out how to hide those flickers I could make some interesting equippable items and implement them into a mod for whatever purpose. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, 

What was the animation code that played with the spitroast prop? 

Edit: Okay, I found it. Its XX00491E

But I can't work out how to play it. 

playidle doesn't seem to work. And I don't know how to open a script to add it to the spell menu alongside the other animations. :P

Hi there, 

playidle doesn't seem to work. And I don't know how to open a script to add it to the spell menu alongside the other animations. :P

Make then wear the Gear and play one the following idles 

'-Spit Roast Poses/Idles 301-310 -----  Requires Animated Armor Equips Provided-'

ZazAPC301                 SpitRoastRotationBentKnees
 ZazAPC302                  SpitRoastPoseBentKnees
 ZazAPC303                 SpitRoastRotationSpreadThighs
 ZazAPC304                 SpitRoastPoseSpreadThighs
 ZazAPC305                 SpitRoastRotationNormal
 ZazAPC306                  SpitRoastPoseNormal

Cheers

Thanks Chris, 

However, I still can't get the animations to work. I have the spitroast prop equipped. 

I then type in:

"playidle zazAP301" and get nothing. 

If I try "playidle SpitRoastPoseBentKnees" nothing happens either. 

I've gone through the entire list. 

It doesn't matter if I select my character before hand or not either. It also doesn't work if I get my companion to equip the spit and try the animations on her. 

Am I missing something basic here?

Hi there, 

'-Spit Roast Poses/Idles 301-310 -----  Requires Animated Armor Equips Provided-'

Cheers

Thanks Chris, 

However, I still can't get the animations to work. I have the spitroast prop equipped. 

I then type in:

"playidle zazAP301" and get nothing. 

If I try "playidle SpitRoastPoseBentKnees" nothing happens either. 

I've gone through the entire list. 

It doesn't matter if I select my character before hand or not either. It also doesn't work if I get my companion to equip the spit and try the animations on her. 

Am I missing something basic here?

Hi there, 

Cheers

What Race are you Using , 

Are any animations playing at all ?

I'm using Ningheim.

But ... it turns out that it was just a typo that I carried over to each animation. Using zazap300 instead of zazapc300. Thanks for spotting that Waxenfigure. I feel a little foolish. ;)

• 5 weeks later...

On the subject of the spitroast animation (the rotating animations), how does it work with NPCs? It works fine on the player character but each NPC I've tried it on basically "squirms" and doesn't stay still like the player. Does anyone have a workaround?

• 1 month later...

my sex animations isnt working right they only make noise and stand there nude but u dont see any direct contact..... and al i keep geting is something with error 520 to 540 for zaz animation and i updated it and did that zbf comand thing but nothing hapens

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I've been having some trouble with this mod, maybe someone can help. I have the main file, and the texture pack. However the texture pack doesn't seem to be installing correctly, I'm not getting the ZaZresources.ESP in my load order, is there anyway to fix this, or should I just go for a manual install?

Archived