ZaZ-Animation-Pack Discussion ( ZaZ is Back )

ZaZ

Well This Thread is a Discussion Thread For the ZaZ-Animation-Pack
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2013-10-02/

Well , Its About time the ZaZ-Animation-Pack had Some content Updates !!!!!

ZaZ Chris here , 

(*)Kudos to Xaz  Especially For Managing the Pack , During my Absence ( I just Tried His Prison Overhaul Mod and they make use of ZAP quite nicely , its so close to what what I envisioned of oblivion , when I started modding about 2 years back , and its awesome I had close to 0 flaws since I have a clean Skyrim Install lol , this is before the update ofcourse of Finis 4.0 )

Keep up the Awesome work .

(*)Also Kudos to the all the Bug testers and helpers here who keep helping with bugs and queries in the thread and modders who use the pack

With the release of , FNIS 4.0 ( Thanks to Fore ) We now have Furniture Animations, Creature Animations and some Offset animations .

I have some tricks up my sleeve again and an itch to to have a go at the new features 

Planned Updates to the ZaZ-Animation-Pack 

1. ZaZ Animations will now be switching to XP32's Skeleton ( I will avoid other Skeletons  for now , Everyones using Xp32's Rig mostly .................so Meh)

2.As the above Applies , that means Corrections to most of the Animations with Animated objects ( It Kinda annoys me when people are posting misaligned not perfectly lined Pics , yeh Will fix that Wooden  Horse  , bent legs too :P )

3.I will Align the Pillory so it will match the current Animations ( It does Actually , just not with XP32's Skeleton yet )

4.I need a List of things that need to be FIXED. 

Possible Updates to the ZaZ-Animation-Pack

1.Offset animations (Armbinder , Yokes and Stuff ) , Furniture animations ( New Furniture , I got a little better at Modelling I hope  )

2.Animations and Stuff for Mod Makers ( XaZ , Jbezorg and the big wigs here  )

3.Odd requests if time permits ( don't ask me to make Smoochy and Cuddly animations please , those get done eventually and i'm sure they are a lot more in demand and get made eventually )

What comes to mind , is Milking machine and maybe and alternate Execution method ( Like Rough Justice  in Oblivion Dancing on the Gallows comes to mind )A lot more comes to mind , but I want to be realistic when it comes to planing and lets try to keep it Lore Friendly , medieval and Skyrim.

I will Post Resources here For Testing and other Thing such as Requests etc

Thanks,

CChris

Nice work Chris as always' date=' I've been waiting for something like this for a while. Just wondering, do the breasts need to be exposed for a reason such as breast physics or is it just personal taste?

[/quote']

Best place for a spider to feed, nice and juicy :P

Nicee haha :D

Nice work Chris as always' date=' I've been waiting for something like this for a while. Just wondering, do the breasts need to be exposed for a reason such as breast physics or is it just personal taste?

[/quote']

Lol , Im Not Sure it Was a Spur of the Moment Decision , I did Use Shrink Wrap in Blender an Originally the Breasts Were Covered .I was a Bit Plain So I just adjusted it for some Eyecandy .

The Male Cocoon Also has a Part Exposed So I think Im Being Partially Fair .

This Was a First attempt to get Skinned Body and Mesh in Game .

There are Some texture Issues Still But it can be looked over for Now

Cheers

That Arachnophobia is so full of Fuck Yeah. Did you use the original Skyrim animation as a base or is this build by you from the ground up? Can't tell really from the vid.

I did not find any Web animations or rather I did not check for them .

The animations are Fairly Simple and Plain Since they are in the Web .

But yes , I did Start fresh

Cheers

WIP's

I need Testers Soon , To Create and Script Impact Effects .

Wet Dripping Pussy - Done

Squirting Milk from tits -Partial in Progress

Cum / Gush Effects - Partial In Progress

Puddles - Done

Enema Thread ( Liquid Only )- Partial In Progress

post-8726-1359788105762_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597881058153_thumb.jpg

Cheers

That Arachnophobia is so full of Fuck Yeah. Did you use the original Skyrim animation as a base or is this build by you from the ground up? Can't tell really from the vid.

I did not find any Web animations or rather I did not check for them .

The animations are Fairly Simple and Plain Since they are in the Web .

But yes ' date=' I did Start fresh

Cheers

[/quote']

There is only one where the victim 'wiggles' so not much to speak of.

WIP's

I need Testers Soon ' date=' To Create and Script Impact Effects .

Wet Dripping Pussy - Done

Squirting Milk from tits -Partial in Progress

Cum / Gush Effects - Partial In Progress

Puddles - Done

Enema Thread ( Liquid Only )- Partial In Progress

Cheers

[/quote']

Well... that escalated quickly.

Alright I need Script Wizards and Pro CK'ers , I ve Made a Lil Gush Effect , its not as Great as Lovers or the CreamSplash from NewVegas

This sort of thing is exaggerated a bit any ways :P

post-8726-13597881163245_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597881163578_thumb.jpg

ZaZGushAlphaTest.7z

Basically an Impact Effect has always been the order of the Day ,But I Leave it upto you

There a are 2 effects Large and Small . Particles are set to cycle .This way the time can be scripted into the Ck itself .

The Impact effect itself is positioned around the Pelvic area so you dont have to worry the positions are Set .This has been tested By Wearing the said effect as an armor

Cheers and Good Luck

Cheers

Awesome, are you planning on having a spider doing an animation when the girl is webbed? Also really love the doggy pee pose :)

If you need any betatesters I'll apply :) Don't think I can help with the rest though, I can only make interiors and exteriors in CK :(

Awesome' date=' are you planning on having a spider doing an animation when the girl is webbed? Also really love the doggy pee pose :)

If you need any betatesters I'll apply :) Don't think I can help with the rest though, I can only make interiors and exteriors in CK :(

[/quote']

Unfortunately , Theres no way to add new animations to Creatures Yet ,

Well Authors can use an existing attack or any apt idle As they choose .

woderfull ideas :-) especially the arachnophobia-thing.

A question: is it possible (an do you think about)' date=' to move the arms behind the back? So the wrapped body will get a more sexy hourglass-shape?

(sorry for my bad english)

[/quote']

Well Im still not good at creating Armors in Skyrim yet ,it will be a while before I redo the Cocoon as that is the main Focus . It makes Sense though , I wanted a way to make the cocoon , fairly transparent.

Armors are not my main strong points though , In Fact If Someone wants to Redo the Cocoon , I will Gladly Redo the Animations :) .

Cheers

You say the spider will cocoon you but then say you can't add an animation to creatures. Could someone make and post a video of this? I'm having a hard time picturing what you describe.

Umm this Is Just a Resource ' date=' I can't add NEW animations to creatures , Not yet anyways , the idea for now is to place a spider near a victim and the spider plays an existing animation of its own

and play the spooling animations Provided for the victim itself.

VIDEO

Towards the end of the said Video are the Spooling animations

Again the Mod Making is not my Job as Im not too good with scripting its up to experienced modders

Cheers

You say the spider will cocoon you but then say you can't add an animation to creatures. Could someone make and post a video of this? I'm having a hard time picturing what you describe.

Umm this Is Just a Resource ' date=' I can't add NEW animations to creatures , Not yet anyways , the idea for now is to place a spider near a victim and the spider plays an existing animation of its own

VIDEO

Again the Mod Making is not my Job as Im not too good with scripting its up to experienced modders

Cheers

It should be possible, consider the tame spider in the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary. It has a custom package, I suspect another spider could be created with it's own custom package as well and part of the package deal is to perform idles (animations) at points during the package.

Ah okay, I was mistaken. I had thought you meant the spooling animation was of the spider doing the spooling. I do hope you're able to pull it off!

-----[WIP]-ZAZ--EXTREME-----

C1.jpgC2.jpgC3.jpg

Video - Spit Roast

Im Not Sure How this can Be pulled off ' date=' But its not too hard I guess

Just Equip the Spit Roast Suit and Play the Provided Animations , Similar to the Web thingy .

Im not much of the Vore/Gore Type , But I do like the occasional Peril Theme

This is Still a WIP , Ill Make a Few More Simple Animations before I Upload.

Cheers

[/quote']

That is so goddamn hot. I would love for spit roasting to be something I can do to slain enemies, or alternatively something my enemies can do to me upon my death. Like let's say I'm taken down by necromancers or Forsworn. I die, it fades to black like normal, then it fades in on my naked corpse slow roasting over an open fire. Maybe they joke about how good I'll taste and they laugh, then it fades to black again to game over. I really want that to be a thing now.

VIDEO

Cheers

It should be possible, consider the tame spider in the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary. It has a custom package, I suspect another spider could be created with it's own custom package as well and part of the package deal is to perform idles (animations) at points during the package.

that'd be great if someone could use that spider you mentioned for that, but regardless of how it's done I'm eager to see this cocoon and web animation and such implemented into a mod so we can use it/play it in game, I've been wanting something like that since I first got Skyrim and saw the spiders, and the detailed webbing all over the walls, not to mention the spiders spitting poison

Archived