unp/unpb anus for fair skin texture

DorkDiva

Ya...... I can't figure out how to do this myself for the CBBE! Can anyone point me to one already made for CBBE?

People should read at least the first post of a thread and maybe even the last few posts.

The thread starter formerly made only a UNP version, but delivered a CBBE version too after a while and you are able to download the .png file by using the CBBE link in the first post of this thread.

To add this to your usually used body textures you need TexBlend (the "big" version" not only the TexBlendlite version) from here:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5737/?

After installing TexBlend just drop the .png anus file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Texblend\Library\Body and Feet\Color

Start TexBlend.exe, choose body and feet -> color map, select CBBE anus, hit preview, look if everything is alright, then hit blend images and done. Start Skyrim, get a female follower, turn her butt into the proper light, go into sneak mode, turn your camera and enjoy.

Ya...... I can't figure out how to do this myself for the CBBE! Can anyone point me to one already made for CBBE?

People should read at least the first post of a thread and maybe even the last few posts.

The thread starter formerly made only a UNP version, but delivered a CBBE version too after a while and you are able to download the .png file by using the CBBE link in the first post of this thread.

To add this to your usually used body textures you need TexBlend (the "big" version" not only the TexBlendlite version) from here:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5737/?

After installing TexBlend just drop the .png anus file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Texblend\Library\Body and Feet\Color

Start TexBlend.exe, choose body and feet -> color map, select CBBE anus, hit preview, look if everything is alright, then hit blend images and done. Start Skyrim, get a female follower, turn her butt into the proper light, go into sneak mode, turn your camera and enjoy.

Ah....... Well thank you this helped me 0!   Wasn't aware I didn't read the first post or any of the post from others.  Thanks anyways~

No matters I Figured it out myself a few days after I posted.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I have texture blend now but it doesn't appear in caliente's tools but it does open but i'm not sure what to do from there.

Anybody know how to actually use this? I'd love to add it to my character because CBBE has an awful excuse for an anus, it's barley visual. Do you add it in bodyslide or something?

• 6 months later...

Here is something I made as an experiment, and since it worked I figured I would put it here. Not like any place else would allow it anyhow. :P

So here is a decent butthole for you unp/unpb users. The _msn was something I was making for myself, I combined a couple different unp _msn's for that result, it is not necessary to use for the butthole. It actually looks better with it not mapped to the _msn so really no normal of it is required, just paste and fade it in the body texture as you see fit.

attachicon.gif201211/post_15507_1354001553_4bf8c258ccaba4ddd0a4d332d9807d5c.attachattachicon.gif201211/post_15507_1354001519_8b2bed5badecdc2857a9cd42b593f756.attach attachicon.gif201212/post_15507_1355014429_821cc0cf4a1a0335a75e27d18e0e1049.attach

Here is the anus as a resource placed in it's correct spot. attachicon.gif201211/post_15507_1354029792_22d3633b9a420bf93722d0b30a06d7d6.attach attachicon.gif201211/post_15507_1354030564_38a742f8bcdea59722e44457e1e66247.attach

That looks great! Im kinda new about mods and all those things but i wonder if works for SAM users, and for males as well. PS: And where i should extract that too :P

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Okay, Just in case any one still looks at this from time to time...I use Fair Skin (Fair Skin Complexion at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community ). In body slide and in game The lady parts are very detailed and functional but the anus is not as magnificent as the work I downloaded from this post, just a dot really. I used Mod Organizer to install the file as a mod and when activated the new anus appears but the vagina loses all detail (UUNPSpecial working vagina still gapes when collisions happen but it is just a translucent pink slit with collision now...How do I fix this other than to disable the "UNP anus" mod in Mod Organizer, stop staring at ass all game and be satisfied with the detailed working lady parts I have enjoyed. How do I incorporate just the anus without affecting the vagina?    

Edit:I believe I have found the only two mods that actually have an anus (fair skin mentioned above has a dot at least and "Leyenda Skin - LoversLab ") The Leyenda skin has a rather nice little pucker. I would like to know of any tutorials or software needed to be able to alter Meshes and textures for personal preference. Please refer me to any tutorials you may know of that will help me with this, my searches are turning up crap ( :D). Thank you.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived