unp/unpb anus for fair skin texture

DorkDiva

Awesome resource. I always liked doing some of my own little texture edits in oblivion, as usual none of the popular texture mods really presented the anus or put a whole lot of detail into it.

Honestly, the lower portion of the bodies should be remade so that the butt cheeks actually animate a little, as well as having actually modeled vaginal/anal region.

This would work so well with.. Say a seduction/exposure oriented mod where the PC could bend over and spread her cheeks to invite persons/creatures to sex.

Okay theres the cbbe one for you on the first post.

Thanks alot! :D

No problem' date=' let me know how it works for you and if you need it re done, I did it while they were all outside.

[/quote']

Um yeah well... since you asked. I kinda really wanted it to be with the skin texture too because im no modder and i was afraid to ask again. It only came in UNP w/fairskin but i was kinda hopin you converted it into CBBE w/fairskin. Just dint want to be an ass makin you work more.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is awesome -  thank you so much DorkDiva!

One thing I just realized as I was trying to deactivate Sporty Sexy Map, was that the asshole comes with that body map (athletic muscles) and a pubic hair variety as briefly mentioned in one post (right?). So, when I was trying to go to back to deactivate sporty sexy map (muscles), I couldn't have the butthole. Waaaaa! Is this true?

Also, as a texture noob (= I try but get nowhere as I'm dense), I don't get the unpb imperfect textures or all those rars (is it known which number is what 1-13?), and what is the anus as a resource? What are they? Would I have better luck installing one of them? Or, is there any way to install this on a normal unp body?

The last time I installed the original files, it showed on NNM as a mod. How did this happen? Because now when I install the files, no mod is shown in NNM. What makes it go to NNM?

Sorry for all the questions, but I need to know because I can't live without buttholes in the game now!

Damned I was already three times on this thread and now I realized at last that there is truly a CBBE .png in the first post....

One question, is it color or normal map? I want to integrate it into TexBlend..

I dropped it into the color section of texblend, and it worked fine

Thx, will do.

PS: I tried normal and color, just to watch the difference. It's definitly for the color map, looks pretty perfect for the color map.

Archived