unp/unpb anus for fair skin texture

DorkDiva

Here is something I made as an experiment, and since it worked I figured I would put it here. Not like any place else would allow it anyhow.:P

So here is a decent butthole for you unp/unpb users. The _msn was something I was making for myself, I combined a couple different unp _msn's for that result, it is not necessary to use for the butthole. It actually looks better with it not mapped to the _msn so really no normal of it is required, just paste and fade it in the body texture as you see fit.

post-15507-13597880900676_thumb.jpgunp unpb fair skinned asshole.rar Anus for cbbe.rar

Here is the anus as a resource placed in it's correct spot. femalebody_1 ANUS RESOURCE 1.rar femalebody_1 ANUS RESOURCE 2.rar

Well I don't want to be anal about it but the normal map could use some creases around the area.

Butt then again I don't think it's something people will notice that much TBH so it's probably not worth the time.

I'll stop now.

Being anal about an anus' date=' now that is funny, hahaha :P No worries, and I know what you mean, but the normal is not necessary to use it, in fact it looks better without it. Any regular unp/unpb normal will work fine.

Like this one here!

femalebody_1_msn.rar :D

would you be able to add it to this skin? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download/94859 (UNP BI by betterbecause) id gladly do it myself but i know absolutely nothing about using PS CS6. i really like your work here and it bugs the hell out of me that that skin has no anus. if you can thank you very much' date=' if you cant still thank you great work and please keep it up.

[/quote']

Sure can, give me a bit, I am pretty busy atm, have a hungry dog and need to finish cleaning the house, but I can do that for you.

Get GIMP and read a tutorial regarding layers. Then save your texture as DXT1 (I think you don't get compression artifacts like you do with normal maps) and you should be good.

It's pretty easy :)

Nope you don't, atleast I didn't but I tried to save the normals as DXT1 too^^

Srsly never even try to do that.

that is a nice shot DD

can I play with the texture (NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVS)

(well kinda...)

and see how it looks placed around some of the "toy" mods ?

I know I will probably have to add a flange or ring to the toys mesh

That is an excellent idea! Would be awesome.

I'd like an exit hole for males too btw, any chance of getting an a-job for Better Males mod? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

Archived