Just an idea a stripper shop? darkbloodlines3.0  but which I have found to be really buggy with the main quest does 4 things really well -very nasty bandits ,which are great fun , prison rape ,headhunting for cash, and prostitutes with Fantastic Slutty Cloths perfect for dancing / hooking

.Now Apachi has some very nice cloths but the Darkbloodlines hooker cloths are fantastic.I would love a stripper shop with doths for prostitution/Stripping.I think some of the cloths the hookers wear are from Apachi but well Apachi has some many cloths so its hard to say.Does anyone know where the hooker cloths from darkbloodlines  come from?The prostitute from Darkbloodlines also have so very nice bouncing breast and other idles.I have my own but I really like the Darkbloodlines prostitutes idles /run/walk etc does anyone recongnice the author - its just there are so many run/walk etc animations available!

If you have  Darkbloodlines installed and you want some of the darkbloodlines hookers cloths  you can I use  do trade( MCS + extentions spell) and pinch the fantastic cloths the Darkbloodlines prostitutes have and replace them with nice cloths from Apachi goddess store, but this is very time consuming to do.Or just leave the hookers naked which kinda looks silly.

Hey, quick question if I may -

When editing the nudeshy2 ini - The current line is as is = 

set takeplayeroptions.DontInterruptThisAnim to sv_construct "nothinginhereyet"

Simply replace - "nothinghereyet" 

With stripper ? So it will be -

set takeplayeroptions.DontInterruptThisAnim to sv_construct stripper

Just making sure I'm doing this right?

Guest MHonch39

#caveat: into grandpa's secret cough medicine so I reserve the right to change my opinion or flat out deny anything I type tonight.

This is a great mod. That is all.

oh wait....I wish I knew coding and stuff to help ya flesh this one out. After hearing about Gorangas Economy, now I know I'm drunk. "Wait. I can wait tables? Brilliant!!!" When I sober up, I'm gonna be pissed that I have to clock in!

i think you still need to put the quotation marks in

e.g.

set takeplayeroptions.DontInterruptThisAnim to sv_construct "stripper"

Thanks, I tried , still my char gets shy the moment she removes her top during the strip dance.

Hihi ... apologies for the delayed response.  This is what my Nudeshy2.ini says - I just added all these words when I installed Nudeshy, I don't know which one is making the difference, but it seems to work for me.

set takeplayeroptions.DontInterruptThisAnim to sv_construct "stripper|strip|bath|slave|dance|furo|trap|hygiene|soap|bed"

Don't forget the little up and down line between items, and the quotes, but it looks like you got those.

If after adding these words it still doesn't work, my only suggestion (although somewhat immersion breaking) is to use the Are You Shy spell from Nudeshy to adjust your shyness before the dance (ie I'm comfortable with...) and change it back when you're done.

You could always rp this by saying your toon is mentally preparing to get nude, but when she's not dancing, she is appalled at the idea of being nude infront of people.

As for me, I've noticed sometimes my toon is shy after the dance the first time (when my settings are set to be shy that is) but if I dance again in the same room right away she is not.

Sorry I cannot help more :(
  • 2 weeks later...

throwing some ideas in the topic incase someone still works on this:

-a "strip setup" spell that could have a menu like:

-hotkeys

-clothing settings

-dance settings

-npc viewer settings

-other settings

-hotkeys would have options to edit and change the keys. (dance start, dance stop, and a new undress button?)

-the clothing settings could have options to change how you strip clothing:

automatic would be like it is now, that it unequips clothing automatically... maybe an additionally option "strip every X dance cycles" so you could change how often clothing will be stripped. it could be timer based with seconds or dancecycle animation based. and you could set any amount of seconds and dancecyles you want. (i.e. every 10 seconds or every 30 seconds or 7 seconds... or every dancecycle or every 3rd dancecycle, etc)

manual could be that you would have to press a button to unequip a piece of clothing.... so you strip on your own and decide when and how much you want to strip. (full tavern and high joburg settings? might not want to strip everything)

further there could be a menu where you can setup in what order your cloths would be stipped. it could be a menu like:

head

torso

arms

right hand (weapon)

left hand (shield/torch)

legs

feet

onepiece (torso+legs, full body suits and similar.... but maybe the "torso" option would cover that by default... no idea how it works)

left ring

right ring

amulet

tail

(no idea what else there needs to be... atleast some clothing mods seem to have a A and T version of items... think A is amulet and T is tail? and used for i.e. wings?)

when you click one of the options you get a menu like:

at start

never

random

and you can pick any amount of numbers or pick "at start"/"never"/"random".

"at start" would mean that that item gets unequipped automatically at the start of the dance... i.e. good for hands and weapons.

"never" would mean it gets never unequiped.

"random" means that it gets a number assigned at random at the start of the dance. so every dance it would have a different number and gets stripped at a different time then.

the order items get unequipped would be set by the numbers... so the item with a 0 would be stripped first .. then the items with a 1 next time... then the number 2  etc.

if multiple parts have the same number it will randomly chose one of them and next time unequip the other one.

i.e.

left and right hand= "at start"

torso 1

legs 1

arms 2

feet "random" (=in this case it got assigned the number 1)

and the rest at "never"

you start the dance and the hands get unequipped.

then each time something gets stripped the script goes through the numbers 0->1->2->3->etc till it finds a piece to unequip at that number. if all numbers are "empty" you stripped everything off and it could ignore further strip calls till the dance ends.

so it starts with number 0 (as nothing is at number 0 and nothing can be unequiped it skips/checks the next number in the row and unequips one of that number at random)

so either torso/legs/feet as all these are number 1, lets say it picked torso.

then next time it goes through 0 again and then 1 and finds legs/feet still aviable at 1, so lets say it unequips feet.

next time it checks again 0 and then 1 and finds legs left and strips that.

at the next strip call it checks 0 (finds nothing as usual), goes to 1 (that is empty too now) and goes to 2 and unequips the arms...

etc etc etc

maybe the clothing option could have a setting to chose if the stripped cloths are either "unequipped" or "dropped on the ground".

there could be a "advanced manual" mode too where when you press the strip item button you get a menu and can decide yourself what item you want to take off instead of the automatic or number based stuff above.

-dance settings:

a "dance start" setting where you can set it to either "automatic" or "manual".

automatic just picks a avaiable dance at random when you press the start dance button.

and manual would open a menu with avaiable dances when you press the "start dance" button where you can select a dance then.

a "dance stop" setting that you can switch to "timed", "cycles" or "manual".

"timed" would be a setting where you can set after how many seconds the dance automatically ends.

"cycles" would be a automatic dance stop after X dancecycles. (animations)

and "manual" would require you to press the dance stop button to stop danceing.

-npc viewer settings:

in here could be all sorts of settings regarding the npc viewers.

i.e. chance to look at you danceing based on a basic % number and the range the npc is away from you. (similar to how lovers masturbation has such % and range settings in its .ini that influence if other npcs notice you masturbating)

or settings for how much they generally pay. (that might be influenced too by how many dancecycles you do and how stripped you are... i.e. short clothed dances could give way less money than long dances where you strip off alot of items.)

if they throw the payment at you (= at the ground), or need to be talked to after the dance, or you just get it in your inventory or so...

maybe settings if npcs get bored by your dance (maybe too long danceing and not enough stripping = get bored) and just walk away instead without paying... or interrupt your dance and start to rape you.

or maybe a % settings how often they start sex after your dance in general.

a bored npc could just throw a few gold pieces on the ground where a entertained npc looks at your dance a long time and pays extra after the dance when you talk to them.

also a bored npc could just walk closer and rip off a piece of clothing on their own and throw it on the ground maybe % settings for that to happen.

-other settings:

could contain settings that doesnt fit anywhere else... maybe how often you need to dance to rank up... or if ranking up depends on satisfied npc payments... or amount of dances.. or amount of earned gold.

or it could contain how you learn new dances... i.e. you can pick one instantly at levelup, a new dance gets picked at random at level up... or you could need to talk to a i.e. athletics trainer to learn more dances after you ranked up.

well there could be alot to "improve/customize" this mod i guess...

a lot of these configurations could also be offloaded into a .ini too for easyer editing.

there could even be options for more ranks in the guild. or more custom dances chosen from a folder.

but enough wall of text already...

Guest ThatOne

As I stopped working on this, and I don't see anyone else has picked it up, I doubt these will be implemented.

The settings you ask for will take a very long time to code, some being more difficult than others, and some of them I wouldn't do even if I was working on this.

Firstly, the coin throwing. Until there is a proper throwing animation, I don't see how it's better than handing the coins directly; it's messy, causes clutter and players may not reach every coin.

Besides, imagine five guys throw twenty gold each at the player. It'll take a hundred clicks to pick them all up - I know I wouldn't bother.

Secondly, item throwing: I have moral issues with this, mostly because of the missing, flawed (collision-less) and generally poor world models mod added clothes tend to have.

In all cases I mentioned above it will completely break the atmosphere. In the first two, you'll also permanently lose the item and have to use the console to not have it floating there in mid-air.

Thirdly, more ranks and dances: I don't have any animations for dances. Granted, I'm not much of a collector of those, but unless someone throws them at my face I don't see any reason to implement more than the ones already there.

• 4 weeks later...

As I stopped working on this, and I don't see anyone else has picked it up, I doubt these will be implemented.

I know!!! And, that is a major tragedy cuz there are some JUST fantastic suggestions on this thread!!!!  I really appreciate the enthusiasts of this mod chiming in with their opinions.

I must apologize to the LL community because I had every intention of finding someone to help work on this after ThatOne (as mentioned in the OP ~ the real architect of the original modifications to the Stripper mod) took a break from the project.

I asked a few modders I thought might be interested in taking it up but never received a response from any of them :(

Not that I'm upset or anything, I know all the modders here work entirely pro bono so I cannot take issue with the choice to stick to their own projects.

So as it stands I'm just going to have to let this continue to gather dust until someone decides to move forward with it.  And I'm very sorry about that.

And, on an even grimmer note, since I have recently started playing Skyrim (OMG ~ why did you people tell me how abso-smurfly awesome that game is?!?!) I'm not sure I'll ever even boot up Oblivion again!!! Sort of like my complete abandonment of Morrowind after I started playing Oblivion ~ yes I am jerk with no loyalty to the games I play when a better one comes along :(

Anyway, just thought it was fair to mention that.  Oh, and one more thing, it is very nice to see you back on LL ThatOne you are a fantastically skilled modder and I'd be very curious to know what you're working on these days! :)

Guest ThatOne

Thanks for all the compliments.

To be perfectly honest, I barely mod at all nowadays. I simply have no inspiration now that my friend left for DotA 2. :(

As for Skyrim... It's fun for the first ten or maybe even twenty hours... But if you raise your smithing, alchemy and enchanting you'll find yourself extremely over-powered very fast.

After twenty three hours I just dropped the game completely. I'll probably get back to it once there is a decent frame for sex mods, but for the moment it honestly doesn't seem worth the effort to keep up with all the patches, plugin updates, compatibility issues and so on.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

First i love this stripper mod, but i allways thought that the dances was not stripper(dirty enough) like. So i found some new dances/poses i like better than moonwalking etc.(Credit to Umpa)

Ive got a friend on Nexus to add BBB (his first try, with dances) wich is not perfect but alot funnier than the stiff breasts.

Try it out and let me hear your oppinion.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5u77396ij8zoj9u

Iggy

Edit:

Wishes for the Strippermod:

Lovers Light so she can have her own light nowmatter how dark the Location is.

A closer connection to Lovers Hooker( stripping arrouse custumers to approach after dance)

Hi All

First i love this stripper mod, but i allways thought that the dances was not stripper(dirty enough) like. So i found some new dances/poses i like better than moonwalking etc.(Credit to Umpa)

Ive got a friend on Nexus to add BBB (his first try) wich is not perfect but alot funnier than the stiff breasts.

Try it out and let me hear your oppinion.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5u77396ij8zoj9u

Iggy

Edit:

Wishes for the Strippermod:

Lovers Light so she can have her own light nowmatter how dark the Location is.

A closer connection to Lovers Hooker( stripping arrouse custumers to approach after dance)

Thanks for this  :P the jiggling works fine. Could only test the first dance since i only got the basic rank (and was lazy to rename the files  :D )

Typically the boobs to infinity is just a matter of using an old skeleton.  Switch to the controllable version of Growlf's universal skeleton and that will fix it.

Occasionally you will get a body part to infinity for clothes\armors\body meshes that are very old.  An example would be clothes from the old UFF body.  Those aren't compatible as they require a custom skeleton to use them.  That is one of the reasons the UFF body isn't very popular.

Got a problem with this mod, not sure if it's related to load order or something?

My character strips two pieces of clothing no matter what kind of stuff he'd be wearing, nothing more. I get guys cheering and such but nobody ever gives me the option to ask for money. They even follow me as huge mobs for a while.

I play male character, if that's important.

The "two Piece Stripping" must be a mod conflict (estrus?) or load order Problem.

After Stripping the guys don't talk to you !  They following you some time and want to pay, but you must talk to them! (Dialog "payment for stripping") If you don't have this Dialog Option ????? :s more conflicts.

This mod can be played with male character, but did you read the spoiler at the first page?

"Unfortunately – due to the new patron verbiage written into this mod and the fact it is gender specific (namely, men making inappropriate comments to a female stripper) it will likely be immersion breaking (though still possible) to play a male stripper with this mod – I apologize."

I play the original mod not this one. Hope someone who plays this mod version can help you.

Ah, alright. I was wondering if it's supposed to strip more, thanks for clearing that up.

After the dance I do go to the crowd and talk to them, but I get no 'payment for shipping' from any.

Yes I read it, and I don't mind having my guy being treated like a chick. I just want their monies!  :D

I never played this as male character. If you have been interrupted (by sex) before you are asking for money the topic "payment for stripping " disappears.

But you got these "followers" indicating the topic should be there    .strange Try to change gender maybe? Even if its said it should make no difference