Maybe some woof whistles or cat calls or different cheers while dancing for better immersion?

Try it with Nudeshy installed and you'll get exactly that.

Also guards will arrest you if you are seen stripping in public which is a great unintended cross-mod feature.

Maybe some woof whistles or cat calls or different cheers while dancing for better immersion?

Try it with Nudeshy installed and you'll get exactly that.

Also guards will arrest you if you are seen stripping in public which is a great unintended cross-mod feature.

Any conflicts with other mods? For example I change my rapersS and player Slave configs before I step into the ring with lovers boxing

It seems to be working fine until the point where the character starts to undress. The screen will go black, I can hear the sound of items being unequipped and then I get an "Oblivion has stopped working".

Any idea what might be the issue?

Edit:

Might have narrowed it down? The first time my character dances after activating the mod she has to be completely naked (including jewelery) and must not be overburdened without the jewelery. After that, stripping works (btw, thanks for not having her strip out of her shoes) but the "not overburdened without jewelery" thing still applies... otherwise it crashes to desktop.

I used to use the original version of this a lot, one of the things that irked me is I wish it had better compatibility with Cover Yourself (or it's own means to provide the same function)which was a mod that re-added the Morrowind responses from npcs about not wearing clothes and fines from guards. My thought would be that low responsibility types watch the dance and pay, high would comment, and fines from guards. Thus seedy taverns or back alleys are the prime spots. Which also happens to be the types who are more likely to stalk in the more advanced Joburg versions. The fines bit tying in nicely to TrueCrime.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks this is working great for me so far. One interesting thing is if she dances in a crowed bar there is almost no chance of her finishing her dance before getting interrupted by an overexcited patron (btw I'm not saying this is a bug more of a feature really) and this is with lewdness turned down to 2 and no pheromones on but male female set to 1.1 (maybe I'll turn it back down to 1), but I wonder if I start her off with clothes that have a lower sexiness (as rated by joburg) will she have a better chance of finishing her dance because if you don't finish you don't get paid.

So I got all the mods you recommended plus I recommend Crowded Cities Improved http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38363 the nonscripted version because you can't talk to the npc's in the other version. Also I'm going to try out Trade and Commerce http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39255 as well. It lets you buy a shop hire a shop keeper and a guard who you can have follow you. Both the guard and shop keeper have to be paid weekly or they quit. I like the idea of a character who has mercenaries fight for her, will not fight at all and will surrender if cornered. it will certainly give a different sort of game play. I have mad companions installed but I don't want to just zap someone I want some game play involved and a mercenary who has to be paid every week fits the bill.

One interesting thing is if she dances in a crowed bar there is almost no chance of her finishing her dance before getting interrupted by an overexcited patron (btw I'm not saying this is a bug more of a feature really) and this is with lewdness turned down to 2 and no pheromones on but male female set to 1.1 (maybe I'll turn it back down to 1)' date=' but I wonder if I start her off with clothes that have a lower sexiness (as rated by joburg) will she have a better chance of finishing her dance because if you don't finish you don't get paid.[/quote']

Well I don't think starting off with no clothes is a good idea - but also, you're getting stalked from Joburg - The only thing Strippers is doing is giving you a chance to take off your clothes for a reason - if your gear starts off with less than 100% sexiness rating in Joburg, stripping should take your sexiness up to 100. Pheremones are the only thing I know of that will take it to a higher than 100 rating.

So you'll just need to be more careful or strategic about how you dance. I keep all my Joburg ratings at the bare minimum and am able to dance at most places, at least one or two times, before patrons start getting really excited - but it really all depends on the results of the Joburg stalk check - which is always going.

Sorry for the delayed reply by the way

I like the mod, but I think it would be nice it was more closely connected to hooker; like when asking for money for a dance an NPC could give a response like "I could pay for the dance, but there's something else I would pay more for." then lead into the hooker dialogue options. Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

My character isn't dancing. She just stands there and after a while takes off her top then wait then takes off her pants until I press the stop key. Is there some way to get the animations to play?

Do you have all the requirements? Also are you using the OBSE launcher to launch your game?

My character isn't dancing. She just stands there and after a while takes off her top then wait then takes off her pants until I press the stop key. Is there some way to get the animations to play?

Do you have all the requirements? Also are you using the OBSE launcher to launch your game?

Yep. I got the character to dance once but the game c'd to tha d before I could hit the stop key. I do have one key for start dance and a separate key for stop dance set. I use G and H keys.

Here's my load order from wrye bash if you need that.

[spoiler=Active Mod Files:]00 Oblivion.esm

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

02 x117race.esm

03 BreakUndies.esm

04 MathFunctions.esm

05 Lovers with PK.esm

06 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm [Version 1.33]

07 Chanpon.esm

08 TamagoClub.esm

09 HiyokoClub.esm

0A LoversCreature.esm

0B DLCHorseArmor.esp

** DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.8]

0C DLCOrrery.esp

0D DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.5]

0E DLCFrostcrag.esp

** DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.8]

0F DLCThievesDen.esp

** DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.11]

10 DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp [Version 1.0.11]

11 DLCVileLair.esp

** DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.9]

12 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

** DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.6]

13 DLCSpellTomes.esp

++ DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.1]

14 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

15 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.5.2]

16 Knights.esp

** Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.1.3]

++ USIPS Additional Changes.esp

** UOPS Additional Changes.esp

17 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.4.3]

18 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp [Version 1.0.0]

19 Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

1A TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp

1B TamagoNews.esp

1C TamagoShop.esp

1D TamagoTopic.esp

1E TamagoConfide.esp

1F LoversTamagoClub.esp

20 LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

21 LoversEncounter.esp

22 HiyokoGenerator.esp

23 HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

24 TamagoSetBody.esp

25 TamagoDischarge.esp

26 LoversAphrodisia.esp

27 LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

28 LoversDRader.esp

29 LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

2A LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

2B LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

2C LoversRaperS.esp

2D LoversJoburg.esp

2E LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

2F LoversJealousy.esp

30 LoversBed.esp

31 LoversPayBandit.esp

32 LoversPower.esp

33 LoversContraception.esp

34 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96]

35 LoversBitch.esp

36 LoversCreature.esp

37 Lovers with PK Extender.esp [Version 2.4.3]

38 LoversStripper.esp

39 LoversStopCombatEx.esp

3A LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

3B LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

3C LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

3D LoversRapeStruggle.esp

3E LoversRapeSlave.esp

3F LoversAdultYield.esp

40 LoversMagic.esp

41 LoversSkirtFlipper.esp

42 DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

** x117race.esp

++ x117Race ENG Race.esp

** Lop-ears Elf.esp

** Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp [Version 1.33]

43 LoversTrueCrime.esp

** AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp

44 LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

45 LoversHideMenus.esp

46 LoversLight.esp

47 LoversBackup2.esp

48 Slof's Extra Horses 2.esp

** Slof's Extra Horses.esp

** Slof's Horses Base.esp

49 No Load Screen on Death-5824.esp

4A PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.57.esp

4B LoversImmoralGuards.esp

4C LoversNecrophilia.esp

4D Nudeshy X.esp

4E Nudeshy Undergarments.esp

++ nudeshynudejailClassic.esp

4F Smarter Bandits.esp

50 Populated Prisons.esp

51 zBUArmors.esp

52 ZAZStocks.esp [Version 0.3]

53 SetBody.esp

54 Gorangas Economy System.esp

55 RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

56 LoversHooker.esp [Version 2.2]

57 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

58 TalosBridgeGateHouse.esp

59 Tavern-Goers 2.esp

5A Crowded Cities 15.esp

++ MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

++ Specialanims.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

** Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

++ x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

5B Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

5C Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

5D Bashed Patch, 0.esp

5E LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

5F LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

60 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Hi, sorry for this question but, are the dance animations BBB'ed?

I was using the older version of stripper and they weren't.

The uh - dances are umpa's and I took them from the original strippers plugin - so no, these animations are not bbb'd - not sure if these dances have been updated with bbb somewhere else - could be worth looking.

Yep. I got the character to dance once but the game c'd to tha d before I could hit the stop key. I do have one key for start dance and a separate key for stop dance set. I use G and H keys.

Here's my load order from wrye bash if you need that.

[spoiler=Active Mod Files:]00 Oblivion.esm

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

02 x117race.esm

03 BreakUndies.esm

04 MathFunctions.esm

05 Lovers with PK.esm

06 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm [Version 1.33]

07 Chanpon.esm

08 TamagoClub.esm

09 HiyokoClub.esm

0A LoversCreature.esm

0B DLCHorseArmor.esp

** DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.8]

0C DLCOrrery.esp

0D DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.5]

0E DLCFrostcrag.esp

** DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.8]

0F DLCThievesDen.esp

** DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.11]

10 DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp [Version 1.0.11]

11 DLCVileLair.esp

** DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.9]

12 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

** DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.6]

13 DLCSpellTomes.esp

++ DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.1]

14 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

15 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.5.2]

16 Knights.esp

** Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.1.3]

++ USIPS Additional Changes.esp

** UOPS Additional Changes.esp

17 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.4.3]

18 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp [Version 1.0.0]

19 Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

1A TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp

1B TamagoNews.esp

1C TamagoShop.esp

1D TamagoTopic.esp

1E TamagoConfide.esp

1F LoversTamagoClub.esp

20 LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

21 LoversEncounter.esp

22 HiyokoGenerator.esp

23 HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

24 TamagoSetBody.esp

25 TamagoDischarge.esp

26 LoversAphrodisia.esp

27 LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

28 LoversDRader.esp

29 LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

2A LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

2B LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

2C LoversRaperS.esp

2D LoversJoburg.esp

2E LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

2F LoversJealousy.esp

30 LoversBed.esp

31 LoversPayBandit.esp

32 LoversPower.esp

33 LoversContraception.esp

34 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96]

35 LoversBitch.esp

36 LoversCreature.esp

37 Lovers with PK Extender.esp [Version 2.4.3]

38 LoversStripper.esp

39 LoversStopCombatEx.esp

3A LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

3B LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

3C LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

3D LoversRapeStruggle.esp

3E LoversRapeSlave.esp

3F LoversAdultYield.esp

40 LoversMagic.esp

41 LoversSkirtFlipper.esp

42 DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

** x117race.esp

++ x117Race ENG Race.esp

** Lop-ears Elf.esp

** Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp [Version 1.33]

43 LoversTrueCrime.esp

** AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp

44 LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

45 LoversHideMenus.esp

46 LoversLight.esp

47 LoversBackup2.esp

48 Slof's Extra Horses 2.esp

** Slof's Extra Horses.esp

** Slof's Horses Base.esp

49 No Load Screen on Death-5824.esp

4A PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.57.esp

4B LoversImmoralGuards.esp

4C LoversNecrophilia.esp

4D Nudeshy X.esp

4E Nudeshy Undergarments.esp

++ nudeshynudejailClassic.esp

4F Smarter Bandits.esp

50 Populated Prisons.esp

51 zBUArmors.esp

52 ZAZStocks.esp [Version 0.3]

53 SetBody.esp

54 Gorangas Economy System.esp

55 RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

56 LoversHooker.esp [Version 2.2]

57 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

58 TalosBridgeGateHouse.esp

59 Tavern-Goers 2.esp

5A Crowded Cities 15.esp

++ MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

++ Specialanims.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

** Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

++ x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

5B Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

5C Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

5D Bashed Patch, 0.esp

5E LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

5F LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

60 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

There is a method I outline in the OP about adding stripper to your nudeshy ini's (and I see you have nudeshy).  If you haven't told nudeshy to chill out when you strip than freezing up during a dance is usually what happens.  Have you added stripper to the appropriate nudeshy ini's?

Hi, sorry for this question but, are the dance animations BBB'ed?

I was using the older version of stripper and they weren't.

The uh - dances are umpa's and I took them from the original strippers plugin - so no, these animations are not bbb'd - not sure if these dances have been updated with bbb somewhere else - could be worth looking.

There is a method I outline in the OP about adding stripper to your nudeshy ini's (and I see you have nudeshy).  If you haven't told nudeshy to chill out when you strip than freezing up during a dance is usually what happens.  Have you added stripper to the appropriate nudeshy ini's?

set takeplayeroptions.DontInterruptThisAnim to sv_construct "stripper"        added to nudeshy2.ini (I hope that's the correct way to do it).

No worky. The character is standing even when clothed so I don't think it could be a conflict with nudeshy. Thanks for Re-pointing the ini edit out to me though. I missed it.

Well shucks!  Darnit my hard drive crashed and I've been out of it for like two weeks almost, so I'm downloading everything again right now and I am not in a position to tell you what the ini's should say since mine are all gone

I'll put some more thought into it though and as I re-install everything I'll pay close attention to these things and see if I can give you anymore pointers...

I think plum is pretty :)

Well shucks!  Darnit my hard drive crashed and I've been out of it for like two weeks almost, so I'm downloading everything again right now and I am not in a position to tell you what the ini's should say since mine are all gone

I'll put some more thought into it though and as I re-install everything I'll pay close attention to these things and see if I can give you anymore pointers...

Awwww I hate it when that happens!! Good luck getting everything reinstalled. Plum... Yeah tis pretty

btw...I'm currently trying to get the rest of my animations to play correctly with gregathit in the tech support thread. Something else may be the root of the problem but it seems to be boggling both our minds lol

Awwww I hate it when that happens!! Good luck getting everything reinstalled. Plum... Yeah tis pretty

btw...I'm currently trying to get the rest of my animations to play correctly with gregathit in the tech support thread. Something else may be the root of the problem but it seems to be boggling both our minds lol

I have your answer!  In a totally frustrating and intellectual way I'm going to explain how I arrived at your answer before actually giving it to you!

Well, okay I really don't know if its your answer, but its an answer to the problems I've been having with Slave encounters.  As the totally awesome author points out, all animations draw from the Daedra Sutra, which I list as a requirement in the OP.  The script calls for positions from the Daedra Sutra, if you're missing some (as I have discovered with slave encounters - the author of which also requires the DS) your toon will just stand there... though she might even undress... I think its cuz she does't know what to do.... well that's what I think.....

Quick suggestion, but I think I've seen some pole dance animation lying around http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/14574

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/images/14574-1-1295861796.jpg

Could this possibly be included in a future update? Thanks 

Okay well this is pretty darn cool... except the mobile pole aspect ... but that's mho

Problem is, I am really not the mechanic, I'm just the idea person ... I need a mechanic to actually make changes to the mod.

i may or may not have found a bug i noticed when stripping my game crashes if i have arrows equiped or if due to the lovers discharge mod i have the sperm attached when i wash the stuff off or when i take my arrows off it works fine but will crash if i dont again idk if ought i should this is me or a bug but thought i should give a heads up just in case - on a side not i love this mod it helps you make a good amount of gold at the beggining lvls of the game

Okay well a couple things...

First, I found a conflict with ZAZStocks... You must load your game with ZAZStocks but no stripper.  Then, save, exit, and activate Stripper in Wrye, or w/e, make sure its loaded AFTER ZAZStocks... load your save, save again.  Exit.  Restart and play.... Oh I should prolly put that on the OP.

I always save and exit, then restart and play... keeps things functioning smoothly... actually someone advised that on a thread like a HUNDRED years ago... can't remember what thread or who BUT... good advice though!

Okay, as for discharge... I just downloaded that yesterday so let me fiddle around with it a bit and figure out the where's and what's.  I don't do code or script, just dialog, and I'm an expert and tinkering with load orders and messing up the guts of esp's with w/e program is handy to dive into them... er construction set I guess..... usually for the worst, but sometimes I do something useful!!!

So give me a couple days.

As for your earning gold in early levels, I suggest keeping the levels low for as long as possible (http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=oblivionmods.detail&id=46) ... kind of fun when you really hafta work at raising levels.

My toon is completely dependent upon her waitressing job (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39028) and her dancing to keep her armor and short sword repaired so she can delve into dark places in the hopes of ONE DAY finding something really valuable.  Haven't yet, but I'm sure its out there.  I should add, its useful to have a husband with a salary (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/31576) ... but like in RL, you need to please him occasionally or he gets all grumbly.

Oh and I'll look into the arrow thing too...Although I hafta say, unless you're in the BC Rangers Guild, I can't imagine an audience who would find a quiver strapped to the back of a dancing naked woman appealing... So... why are you equipping the arrows in the first place?

Just a question, don't get mad!

@ghostmist17

Are you still continuing the development of this amazing mod?

I have some suggestions for it......

I dislike the payment system where you must ask each of spectator for the money after the dance. It's better that the money will be automatically went into the pocket. Each spectator will pay 10G and counting for each 15 seconds.

The spectators will love you, not hate you or saw you just an object. Well, this is a medieval world where sex and nudity are rare. A stripper and whore will be loved like a celebrity, idol or superstar. Based on my knowledge in the real world....ehm, customer love their favorites whore, like a lover.

MCS companions support. When you hit stripping dance button, it will ask any player faction to dance as well. The money will be double!

Hihi!

@GECK.O ... I am currently seeking mechanics to assist me in making some great changes I have in mind.  Any further changes, since the loss of my support, are severely limited by my own scripting ability (which is to say, mostly non-existent).

What you are asking for in your post, is essentially the original mod. .... that's what we changed this from.  A link to the original is located on the OP.

@ghostmist17

Are you still continuing the development of this amazing mod?

I have some suggestions for it......

I dislike the payment system where you must ask each of spectator for the money after the dance. It's better that the money will be automatically went into the pocket. Each spectator will pay 10G and counting for each 15 seconds.

The spectators will love you, not hate you or saw you just an object. Well, this is a medieval world where sex and nudity are rare. A stripper and whore will be loved like a celebrity, idol or superstar. Based on my knowledge in the real world....ehm, customer love their favorites whore, like a lover.

MCS companions support. When you hit stripping dance button, it will ask any player faction to dance as well. The money will be double!