Bodyslide UNP v0.4 (30 sliders)

Hey Everyone.

Kinda new to the BodySlide thing, as I have only been experimenting with the CBBE version for two days now.

Judging by what I read here, the outfits and armor you download have to be bodyslide enabled or something? I ask that because when I switched from UNP to CBBE recently, I used bodyslide and none of the CBBE armor mods I downloaded had any issues with clipping or stretching. Did I just get lucky with those armor mods, or am I misunderstanding?

I prefer the UNP body a lot more than the CBBE body, so I would really like to switch back to UNP with bodyslide if it will work with the UNP armor mods I want to keep.

Thanks. :)

I've been checking all the files and it seems that there isn't BS support for the amazing SFW bikini in the original UNP release

Oops' date=' completely missed that one. It will be added to the main package, along with Exeter's underwear port.

pregancy is not full apply to game?

Question is not understandable completely?

yo stuffed' date=' my homie G my comrade! just wondering will bodyslide bodies work with Temptress race mod? since it also is based on UNP?[/quote']

Should work with any body if you put the meshes in the right folder. No idea if any of those mods support outfits or just bodies. If their modders were smart enough to reuse Skyrim's folder path, the meshes could even be installed by Bodyslide. But that's unlikely. :dodgy:

Judging by what I read here' date=' the outfits and armor you download have to be bodyslide enabled or something?[/quote']

Without Bodyslide support, you can't modify the shape of an outfit or body. This mod is all about adding Bodyslide support, to UNP and the listed outfits.

First, I want to thank you for this excellent work, stuffed bunny!

In addition, may I ask if you have plans to add more sliders? The only one thing that is lacking to create my perfect UNP body is a little bit more round-shape thighs as in CBBE. It appears to me that the UNP body set the thighs equivalent to 100% slim thighs in CBBE CB++ Bodyslide, it slims the lower hip and outside (but not inside) of thighs. It would be great if the outside thigh could get a little bit fatter or round-shaped to get a more curvy style.

Sorry if I'm bothering you with this, but it's the only suggestion I would give. I'm a great fan of your work! :)

yo stuffed, it worked great lol, now I got a Temptress with a Bodyslide body, :D

anyway, stuffed, if you do make sliders can you make one that has more control over the waist? I would like a thinner waist just to accompany the hip slider, not too thin though, but just something so I can make dresses and clothes "hold in" NPCs bodies.. also a pushup slider would be cool too.

what I like to do is create my main body for when my character is not wearing anything then I adjust the rest of the outfits to make a more realistic approach to it, the barkeeper outfit for example would have a thinner waist and less stomach as it would have a slimming affect. Daedric armor would, imo, have wider waist because it wouldn't shrink etc.

Yeah, I spend hours with bodyslide tinkering to make armors look "just right" lol.

Without Bodyslide support, you can't modify the shape of an outfit or body. This mod is all about adding Bodyslide support, to UNP and the listed outfits.

Ok I am following along. Sounds like a monumental task, though.

Is there any way for me to tell if the UNP Armor mods I have, and wish to keep, allow BS to work with them?

the only armors that allow bodyslide to work are the ones on this thread as far as I am aware. just be patient Stuffed will get around to doing most of em soon, lets encourage stuffed to do the non-skimpy fantastic immersive armors before anything else eh, haha

post-83716-13597882328407_thumb.jpgThis pic of mine just got abit of attention on the Bethesda forums some people were PMing me where I got an ass like this for my character lol.

just wish I had more thigh and waist control, tryin to get a heavy bottom with a lighter top.

although... if stuffed were to do some more non-vanillas I would love to see temptress outfit done

the only armors that allow bodyslide to work are the ones on this thread as far as I am aware. just be patient Stuffed will get around to doing most of em soon' date=' lets encourage stuffed to do the non-skimpy fantastic immersive armors before anything else eh, haha

[/quote']

I agree with you. I like curvy women and outfits that shows the curves, like the shrouded one for example. But imho, I think the ultra-skimpy armors silly, although hot indeed. There are lots of clothes and armors that could fit sexy in a UNP Bodyslide and still keeping immersion, without looking silly or exaggerated. But I really hope that every kind of taste are met, eventually. Cheers for everybody! :)

In addition' date=' may I ask if you have plans to add more sliders? The only one thing that is lacking to create my perfect UNP body is a little bit more round-shape thighs as in CBBE. [/quote']

You are right, there's a gap there which can't be modified yet. A bit surprised actually that the butt sliders doesn't add any width at all.

So... what's a good name: UpperThighs or LowerHips?

anyway' date=' stuffed, if you do make sliders can you make one that has more control over the waist? I would like a thinner waist just to accompany the hip slider, not too thin though, but just something so I can make dresses and clothes "hold in" NPCs bodies.. also a pushup slider would be cool too.[/quote']

Hmm.. I tried some negative numbers on the waist sliders and it seems they need some modification, to have a wider scope. Might need some Torso slider too, to complement chubby bodies, although Large is useful up to 200%.

Breast sliders... eventually. Pushup along with BreastHeight, Perkiness or Fullness, Balloons and whatnot. :)

the only armors that allow bodyslide to work are the ones on this thread as far as I am aware. just be patient Stuffed will get around to doing most of em soon

I'm going to what...? All the UNP outfits you say? ALL of them??? :s

You are right' date=' there's a gap there which can't be modified yet. A bit surprised actually that the butt sliders doesn't add any width at all.

So... what's a good name: UpperThighs or LowerHips?[/quote']

UpperThighs I guess... actually both sounds fine to me. :)

hehe your already a stuffed_bunny...

so now Lord_dweedle is going to stick you in the oven :)

I very much doubt he will stick me anywhere... has to catch me first - cuddly bunnies are fast for good reason... :blush:

Stuffed' date=' have your seen and/or tried this yet

Automatic BB Weight Painter 1.2 (Skyrim, FNV, FO3, Oblivion)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14102

[/quote']

Interesting, though I don't yet see the benefit vs regular bone weight copy. Apparently it only applies single breast bone weight.

and would you check to see if these meshes are "broken"

my working UNP Base TBBP. fresh (no copy paste) TBBP weigtpainting

ingame sliders work fine but have not made them support bodyslide yet. and no butt weightpainting

Nothing broken about that. Very nice.

And quite a coincidence - I just made my own, based of MrTroubleMaker's normal (reduced) UNPB version. So I'll just go ahead and post both versions on the main page. M'kay...? :)

In addition' date=' may I ask if you have plans to add more sliders? The only one thing that is lacking to create my perfect UNP body is a little bit more round-shape thighs as in CBBE. [/quote']

You are right, there's a gap there which can't be modified yet. A bit surprised actually that the butt sliders doesn't add any width at all.

So... what's a good name: UpperThighs or LowerHips?

anyway' date=' stuffed, if you do make sliders can you make one that has more control over the waist? I would like a thinner waist just to accompany the hip slider, not too thin though, but just something so I can make dresses and clothes "hold in" NPCs bodies.. also a pushup slider would be cool too.[/quote']

Hmm.. I tried some negative numbers on the waist sliders and it seems they need some modification, to have a wider scope. Might need some Torso slider too, to complement chubby bodies, although Large is useful up to 200%.

Breast sliders... eventually. Pushup along with BreastHeight, Perkiness or Fullness, Balloons and whatnot. :)

the only armors that allow bodyslide to work are the ones on this thread as far as I am aware. just be patient Stuffed will get around to doing most of em soon

I'm going to what...? All the UNP outfits you say? ALL of them??? :s

yes... all of them... muahahahahahahaha

nah I dont mean all of em, I just meant vanillas haha

@shedidwhat, do not fear I have no intention on capturing stuffed_bunny, lol

Hey stuffed, feel free to use these pictures to help show what UNP bodyslide can do. this is on a custom race, half-orc half-nord.

Got bored waitin for mate to be rdy for Civ 5 so I did these.

I wonder though, would it be possible to make the butt bigger?

oh, if I copied all the meshes created by bodyslide into my custom race folder, much like I do with the bodies, will that make the meshes unique for the custom race if I were to take them away from the vanilla folders? just curious.

post-83716-13597882336848_thumb.jpg

post-83716-13597882337406_thumb.jpg

post-83716-13597882337936_thumb.jpg

post-83716-13597882338528_thumb.jpg

hehe your already a stuffed_bunny...

so now Lord_dweedle is going to stick you in the oven :)

I very much doubt he will stick me anywhere... has to catch me first - cuddly bunnies are fast for good reason... :blush:

Stuffed' date=' have your seen and/or tried this yet

Automatic BB Weight Painter 1.2 (Skyrim, FNV, FO3, Oblivion)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14102

[/quote']

Interesting, though I don't yet see the benefit vs regular bone weight copy. Apparently it only applies single breast bone weight.

and would you check to see if these meshes are "broken"

my working UNP Base TBBP. fresh (no copy paste) TBBP weigtpainting

ingame sliders work fine but have not made them support bodyslide yet. and no butt weightpainting

Nothing broken about that. Very nice.

And quite a coincidence - I just made my own' date=' based of MrTroubleMaker's normal (reduced) UNPB version. So I'll just go ahead and post both versions on the main page. M'kay...? :)

[/quote']

good, I always feared for Cuddles the Downy teddy bear :s

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not tried it yet, but it's something new for blender users

and has skyrim and TBBP support. so I thought I would mention it.

blender seems to get the shaft when it comes to skyrim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea no problem, thanks for adding it.

I'll also make a release thread for it in a day or two (for those that dont use bodyslide)

I should have released it a month ago (11-19) but have been working on

adding UNP TBBP armors and clothing for it.

and a UNP Skinny TBBP version

(Skinny version not finished yet and now with bodyslide it may not be needed)

btw, my version of UNP TBBP (Pre bodyslide support) is dimons meshes 100% and still has the crushed breasts upon death so I don't think breast deformation has anything to do with bodyslide. as the main theory going around suggests.

"to the 3 other people that downloaded the file I asked stuffed_bunny to test, dont upload it anywhere please "

Hey guys' date=' anybody knows a good texture to the UNP Bodyslide body? I was using the Sport Sexy Sweat but turns out that the texture doesn't fit well in my modified body.

[/quote']

Theru just releases some new highres UNP textures you can try

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29596/

UNP TBBP BodySlide: They seem to work ok' date=' although one of the run animations bug them both out... not sure why (more testing required).

[/quote']

what run animation ?

p.s sorry all for the hugh post...:(

edit.. made it smaller, thanks spoilers

I'll also make a release thread for it in a day or two (for those that dont use bodyslide)

btw' date=' my version of UNP TBBP (Pre bodyslide support) is dimons meshes 100% and still has the crushed breasts upon death so I don't think breast deformation has anything to do with bodyslide. as the main theory going around suggests.

"to the 3 other people that downloaded the file I asked stuffed_bunny to test, dont upload it anywhere please "[/quote']

What skeleton are you using? Or designing around, moreso. I tried it out, it CTD me on a skulltyrant TBBP skelly pack (because of no butt bones maybe?)... seemed to work ok on the default Dragonfly skelly. Your ankle seam could use some looking at though for standalone.

I threw up my own TBBP mesh - http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15008 - considering the only things out there that I knew of were from Nexus... broken meshes (in so many ways) from turbosundance and an old, deprecated BBP mesh from AjuntaPall316.

Although the extent of where I was trying to go with it was to shift towards UNPB weights as opposed to CBBE... which bunny seems to have beaten me to with reasonably impressive results. I made up a slide and that neck seam is sealed tight... kudos.

Um... I'm not read up on the crushed breast issue but it sounds like it could be more of a skeleton issue than a mesh issue? I dunno I'll look around but I am not sure I've ever experienced it.

btw' date=' my version of UNP TBBP (Pre bodyslide support) is dimons meshes 100% and still has the crushed breasts upon death so I don't think breast deformation has anything to do with bodyslide. as the main theory going around suggests.

"to the 3 other people that downloaded the file I asked stuffed_bunny to test, dont upload it anywhere please "[/quote']

What skeleton are you using? Or designing around, moreso. I tried it out, it CTD me on a skulltyrant TBBP skelly pack (because of no butt bones maybe?)... seemed to work ok on the default Dragonfly skelly. Your ankle seam could use some looking at though for standalone.

I threw up my own TBBP mesh - http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15008 - considering the only things out there that I knew of were from Nexus... broken meshes (in so many ways) from turbosundance and an old, deprecated BBP mesh from AjuntaPall316.

Although the extent of where I was trying to go with it was to shift towards UNPB weights as opposed to CBBE... which bunny seems to have beaten me to with reasonably impressive results. I made up a slide and that neck seam is sealed tight... kudos.

Um... I'm not read up on the crushed breast issue but it sounds like it could be more of a skeleton issue than a mesh issue? I dunno I'll look around but I am not sure I've ever experienced it.

I'll look for any gaps at the ankle seam on the

non bodyslide version, thanks.

been using xp32's skeleton and resource skeleton

but the missing butt bones should not be a problem

as no butt verts are weighted (though I do have vaginal bones, not sure if those are in skullies skeleton...I will look)

((yes im working on a working or rather opening "kitty" when legs are spread))

yea I tried your meshes, they look nice.

and yea as it happens to almost all TBBP meshes but only on dead bodies

Im thinking ragdoll related or maybe the engine switches skeletons on dead bodies

hey stuffed, everytime I try to use Tbbp it crashes as soon as I try to test it, no error or anything just ctds, have I missed something? I just installed the bodyslides.

edit: my bad, I forgot to install the actual tbbp.. dammit im dumb at night, this is what 6 straight hours of Civ 5 does to me lol.. im becoming freakin senile.

and yea as it happens to almost all TBBP meshes but only on dead bodies

Im thinking ragdoll related or maybe the engine switches skeletons on dead bodies

So' date=' I loaded up XPMS, and lo and behold, there was the boob crush.

I'm pretty sure that's at least 95% an XPMS problem. I think maybe it has to do with the 'push up bra' effect inherent in that skeleton. Possibly a breast bone that is cancelling out the standard chest animation. I will say I have mixed feelings about XPMS lately... I think it is worse at smaller sizes; its quirks really seemed unforgiving when working with UNP cup sizes. The position resets were driving me nuts testing out my own mesh when switching in and out of xBBP animations. I don't remember it being so notable on CBBE.

Do this... Load up the default Dragonfly skeleton from the base TBBP pack, or pick one of the millions of Skulltyrant skellies - lately I like TBBP Basic Pack 1 - and try a pushactorforward or something on a female character. Odds are you will ragdoll with no crush.

Conversely, fire up a very XPMS specific xBBP animation, like Victorias "Less exaggerated" walk, (make sure to install the backwards pack) with one of those same non-XP skeletons and you will get really bad boob crush on a slow walk.

edit: I lie it happens really bad on Dragonfly skeleton too. Doesn't happen on Skulltyrant TBBP skeleton at all tho. Weird.

Weird, I use XPMS skelly and no boob crush, can you post up pics of this boob crush? are you using realistic ragdolls with XPMS skelly? and, more importantly, are you usin the FNIS patch specially made for XPMS? I know you probly done it but maybe it will help.

Im using Realisti Ragdolls, XPMS Skelly(Dagger on butt) and TBBP and have no issues at all.

I may be blind here but that Victorias file you put up doesnt mention TBBP, only BBP, could be your issue.

Weird' date=' I use XPMS skelly and no boob crush, can you post up pics of this boob crush? are you using realistic ragdolls with XPMS skelly? and, more importantly, are you usin the FNIS patch specially made for XPMS? I know you probly done it but maybe it will help.

Im using Realisti Ragdolls, XPMS Skelly(Dagger on butt) and TBBP and have no issues at all.

I may be blind here but that Victorias file you put up doesnt mention TBBP, only BBP, could be your issue.

[/quote']

Nah, I got all that installed (He probably does too) and still the bewbs crush. Although I would love to know why yours don't get crushed. :/ I wonder what it is. Unless dagger on butt changes something. Oh, I don't have Vicky's walk either.