[SEX MOD] XLV MOD compendium

Edit: Sorry, I no longer use this mod and track updates since there is way more better now.

Hi, I just wanted to regroup informations about: XLV mods and list future updates here. (actually it is pretty hard to find infos about it)

What this mod does:

Allowing the player to have sex with NPC through dialogs menus. (and allowing two npc having sex together through dialogs menus)

Must have:

Skyrim latest version
latest skse
latest FNIS
(Mini lover don't need to be installed to make this mod working)

Compatibilities:
OK With adult show XXX
OK with Niruins Business Plan

New version of XLV is out that fixes options to english:
(Thanks ballsy55)

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up03626.7z

Alternative link from firedsoul:

http://rapidshare.com/files/2976624513/up03626.7z

Older version:

There is Rev3 version wich works pretty good:

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=18487

Installation:

You will have 2 folders:
"Data" content should go to Data.
"Sample" content should go to Data as well.
(BOTH SHOULD BE INSTALLED)

You should have 2 files:
xlv.esm and xlv_test.esp to activate in nexusmod manager or skyrim launcher.

Make it work in game:

Load your last save
Wait the game which is loading files on the top left side.
You should see 7 or 8 lines of texts.
And at least go to talk to npc and you'll see the menu appears through dialogs.

Very important - you can't quit sex scene with jump, or somehting like this.
You must pres "H" few times and "cum" to end the sex scene.

/!\ Plus, can be glitched, don't quit game / teleport / live room, just after sex animation end => Wait for the end of the text in the top left side of screen.

=> All this in DIALOG window, you can have sex ,with anything, what can speak.

_________

Most important part, it's WILL NOT WORK, simple after you copy files.

1) copy everything, in data folder.
2) select plugins
3) run "BOSS" for current plugin load.
4) right after you load your save file, wait ~ 1-2min, untile all "notice" on the left side, will be gone, it's time for plugin stabilisation.
5) press ~ and type "showracemenu" without "" (or showrace menu MOD on nexus)
6)change your character weight, and name.
7) made made safe, clean, not "re-writed"
8) quit game, re-open game - load safe file
9) now plugin must work.

Controls:

G and H key used for speed
Y and U change positions but it still does not work
at the end we dressed automatically

Feel free to tell me if my thread is useless : p and if there is newer updates, special thanks to all loverlab users who provided me informations about this mod.

Related threads on loverlab:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13285

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13574

Edit: new link for download
Edit2: new link for the newest version

Is this any way like what Minilovers extended mods does where you can set them npcs to be bisexual and does it still have random rape in it ?

This particular mod is a rewrite of MLA by the original author of MLA and I understand it's supposed to include the features of the original mod and is including the "rape damage" idea but it does not yet incorporate the options I put into my fork of that code.

One note for the thread starter, the "B" key can be used to end the sex act in the original MLA and I suspect it can be used in this one as well.

Wow finally get an exclusive and official thread for this mod!

Great thing you bring here and thanks for that!

So in this new update is there anyway to reverse offend and defend?

The link is broken... Would you mind to upload your file?

Thanks bud.

Thanks bud.

Grrrr' date=' my bad, I've edited my post with a working link. (was at work : p)

Ps: I'm using downloading link from Silvermane84

Glad if you like my initiative. ^^

[/quote']

Of course, I do.

This mode deserve may even more than Minilovers. :P

And thanks for the link.

Thanks bud.

Grrrr' date=' my bad, I've edited my post with a working link. (was at work : p)

Ps: I'm using downloading link from Silvermane84

Glad I could help

Glad if you like my initiative. ^^

[/quote']

Of course, I do.

This mode deserve may even more than Minilovers. :P

And thanks for the link.

Nipcat: Thanks for this thread...

Just installed this and I have to say I like it better than the ML/MLA. The MLA Extended version is very well done, but there are some issue I kept noticing with NPC rapes (I'll go note them over there). If you like the random rape and necrophilia from MLA, I would have ML/MLA/MLX installed (MLX would be my choice). However if you do not use those features, XLV is a good alternative. It would be nice if someone posted an English version of the esp - I might try to take a crack at it if I've got the time, but even then it's still easy to use. Also, the "showracemenu" bit so far is not needed. I think that was done to compensate for the Skyrim 1.6/1.7 dialog bug. Doing the save and reload without quitting worked perfectly fine to get the dialogs to appear. And so far it appears to work cleanly with AP (AP & ML seems to have some issues - again I'll post those in the MLX thread). All-in-all, is does seem to work well so far.

[EDIT]Some things to note (I'll add to this when/if I find more:

1) The NPC-on-NPC action only appears to be started with a male NPC. I cannot get that particular dialog with female NPCs.

[/EDIT]

Wanted to add also that I've never needed the showracemenu. That's a bit dangerous and can reset your character, and should probably be removed as a fix. Or at the very least, recommend godmode (tgm) prior to entering it, in order to preserve your skills (if that even works still).

The dialogue bug is fixed for me by simply saving and reloading without quitting, which is the standard no-risk way of dealing with it.

even with your explanation it won't work.

the file structure of that .7z file is this:

DATA Folder:

meshes folder

scripts folder

sound folder

xlv.esm

SAMPLE Folder:

scripts folder

xlv_test.esp

xlv_test.txt

the flag i see with this is that the .esp plugin cannot be activated in it's present folder so ya have to move it out of the SAMPLE folder and put it into the DATA folder.

Now if following your instructions we place everything into the DATA folder then it won't work..so.. are we supposed to guess that we are to dissect the .7z and put where we logically think it will go?

I have tried both ways and i get nothing in game but squares.

EDIT: i was able to get it to work but still only see squares where text should be.

even with your explanation it won't work.

the file structure of that .7z file is this:

DATA Folder:

meshes folder

scripts folder

sound folder

xlv.esm

SAMPLE Folder:

scripts folder

xlv_test.esp

xlv_test.txt

the flag i see with this is that the .esp plugin cannot be activated in it's present folder so ya have to move it out of the SAMPLE folder and put it into the DATA folder.

Now if following your instructions we place everything into the DATA folder then it won't work..so.. are we supposed to guess that we are to dissect the .7z and put where we logically think it will go?

I have tried both ways and i get nothing in game but squares.

The "squares" you get are correct. The mod has not been translated into English (or any other language that I know of), so the asian character set appears as squares. You should see 2-3 lines of dialog (with the squares), 1 for PC/NPC sex, 1 for NPC/NPC sex (which at this point appears to be male on female only and you must talk to a male first), and a reset (no squares, but text similar to "Repoooons!").

The way I installed it was to download the file, unpack the file (getting the data and sample folders). I moved the 2 xlv_test files into the data folder, copied the scripts folder from the sample folder to the data folder (saying yes to any overwriting of folders), deleted the sample folder, rezipped (7z) the main xlv folder, copied to the mod folder for NMM and installed through NMM. Fairly straight-forward. Oh, and of course, run the FNIS Generator for Users per the instructions.

I get sound effects for this mod but no voice effects. Anyone else?

Yep voices don't work for me too

Voices don't work for me too.

Ps: It is very easy to change square characters with creation kit, take few minutes, maybe i'll upload an "english" version but I don't know if there will be be future updates.

Will help if I knew an official link from the creator to check for updates : p

Okay' date=' I am experiencing a very weird error after I downloaded this. As my character gets ready to perform a kill move, she just plain and simple falls down dead herself, regardless of her stats or health.

Anybody else getting this?

[/quote']

Never seen that. Is it with a particular weapon or spell, or all? When you installed, did you run the FNIS Generator for Users? Did you install anything else at that time, maybe another FNIS related mod? Do you have any kill move mods installed - maybe it's an issue with that mod that XLV brought out. We might be able to tell you more if you had included a load order... (naughty, naughty :D )

First try running the FNIS generator again, then check and see if the problem reoccurs.

If the problem still occurs, post your load order, maybe someone here will see a known conflict.

Finally, you may have to do mod conflict hunt (disable mods and retest that issue until the problem goes away, then you have the other party in the conflict).

Ps: It is very easy to change square characters with creation kit' date=' take few minutes, maybe i'll upload an "english" version but I don't know if there will be be future updates.

[/quote']

whenever i start the act after waiting awhile i get down to it but it doesn't give me the ability to change positions or speed and i only get sound no voices and i do have the proper fnis and skse

i do the race change and weight and all save, quit game and restart the game but its still the same thing

Ps: It is very easy to change square characters with creation kit' date=' take few minutes, maybe i'll upload an "english" version but I don't know if there will be be future updates.

[/quote']

whenever i start the act after waiting awhile i get down to it but it doesn't give me the ability to change positions or speed and i only get sound no voices and i do have the proper fnis and skse

i do the race change and weight and all save, quit game and restart the game but its still the same thing

The buttons Y, U, change positions whilst H speeds it up. Btw new version of XLV is out that fixes options to english -

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up03626.7z