Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

I had a problem with loading savegame :( I cannot load save/quicksave (waiting forever on loading) but can load autosave just fine =.=. I disabled lovergirlrace.esp, the save/quick save work again.

also the save/quicksave worked if I load autosave first then load save/quicksave.

sorry for my bad English.

edit: my char is lovergirl race

Thanks guys for your support. :) I'm working on a third follower atm and I'm hoping she will live up to your expectations.

I had a problem with loading savegame :( I cannot load save/quicksave (waiting forever on loading) but can load autosave just fine =.=. I disabled lovergirlrace.esp' date=' the save/quick save work again.

also the save/quicksave worked if I load autosave first then load save/quicksave.

sorry for my bad English.

edit: my char is lovergirl race

[/quote']

Hi, sorry to hear about that. Please answer a few questions and I'll try to help:

1) Which version of Skyrim are you running?

2) Do you have Dawnguard installed?

3) Is RaceCompatibility.esm installed and enabled?

4) Do you have other custom races installed? If so, which ones?

5) Do you have Enhanced Character Edit installed and enabled? If so, it needs to be disabled.

6) Have you had issues loading saves in the past?

Hope to hear from you soon.

1. 1.8.151.0.7

2. yes

3. yes

4. asha, children of the sky, cherry

5. yes, tried enable/disable but still

6. no

oh I found the problem

YChildren of the Sky - Nila.esp

YChildren of the Sky - Tia.esp

YChildren of the Sky - Yune.esp

enable both YChildren and your mod made my save not load. Enable each one is fine

Right, so i just did a clean reinstall of skyrim and i was looking for a new standalone race mod to start a new game. And well, i dont think this is working as intended XD

ScreenShot2.jpg

Odd because the only other mods i have installed is the basic cbbe and alternate start. I tried creating a nord at new game start and change it later to lovers and still got this effect. Any ideas? O.o

Right' date=' so i just did a clean reinstall of skyrim and i was looking for a new standalone race mod to start a new game. And well, i dont think this is working as intended XD

Odd because the only other mods i have installed is the basic cbbe and alternate start. I tried creating a nord at new game start and change it later to lovers and still got this effect. Any ideas? O.o

Hey there. I had the same problem before too but it fixed when I installed enchanced character edit but disabled the mod.

Right' date=' so i just did a clean reinstall of skyrim and i was looking for a new standalone race mod to start a new game. And well, i dont think this is working as intended XD

I neglected to uninstall ECE completely when testing Lovergirl Race. I knew there was something I forgot to do. >< The eyes have been fixed and now you should have 16 different eye color combinations to choose from. The 19 or so vanilla eye colors will still look wonky, though, but this is because they point to the game's original .tri morphs.

Thank you very much for pointing this out and I apologize for the mistake. Please download the mod again in the first post and simply overwrite LovergirlRace.esp.

P.S. Here's a sneak peak of the follower I've been working on:

clpid.jpg

I neglected to uninstall ECE completely when testing Lovergirl Race. I knew there was something I forgot to do. >< The eyes have been fixed and now you should have 16 different eye color combinations to choose from. The 19 or so vanilla eye colors will still look wonky, though, but this is because they point to the game's original .tri morphs.

Thank you very much for pointing this out and I apologize for the mistake. Please download the mod again in the first post and simply overwrite LovergirlRace.esp.

P.S. Here's a sneak peak of the follower I've been working on:

clpid.jpg

Cheers mate!

hello

Is there anything wrong with the left eye in the new lovergirls? It looks fine when you set it in showracemenu' date=' but after you exit the game and start it back up the left eye becomes distorted and only fixes itself by going into showracemenu again.

[/quote']

Which eye colors did you choose? I've tried reproducing this bug by selecting the orange/brown right eye + blind left eye, and loading the save didn't result in anything abnormal. Is your left eye being raised higher like in ralph002's screenshot?

I'll double-check the eye head parts in the CK. For now, I suggest deleting all Enhanced Character Edit assets if you haven't done so already.

hello

Is there anything wrong with the left eye in the new lovergirls? It looks fine when you set it in showracemenu' date=' but after you exit the game and start it back up the left eye becomes distorted and only fixes itself by going into showracemenu again.

[/quote']

Which eye colors did you choose? I've tried reproducing this bug by selecting the orange/brown right eye + blind left eye, and loading the save didn't result in anything abnormal. Is your left eye being raised higher like in ralph002's screenshot?

I'll double-check the eye head parts in the CK. For now, I suggest deleting all Enhanced Character Edit assets if you haven't done so already.

I wish I took a screenshot but I already reverted to the previous version. I did remove ECE after installing the newer version. The eye color I used was a vibrant brown one. The eye looks fine after you select it in showracemenu and play the game. However after I restarted the game it would bug again. The eyes are not raised at all. The right eye looks normal, but the left eye has a huge white square in the lower left corner and the shape of the eye becomes distorted(not circular).

hello

[/quote']

I wish I took a screenshot but I already reverted to the previous version. I did remove ECE after installing the newer version. The eye color I used was a vibrant brown one. The eye looks fine after you select it in showracemenu and play the game. However after I restarted the game it would bug again. The eyes are not raised at all. The right eye looks normal, but the left eye has a huge white square in the lower left corner and the shape of the eye becomes distorted(not circular).

I'm having the exact same trouble here. I even tried to install a fresh new version of the game but still having deformed eyes and jaw.

Here's some pictures of my character. (Clean install, New game, used showracemenu after escaped from dragon)

post-10821-13597881860943_thumb.jpgpost-10821-13597881862072_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been checking this thread once everyday for additional issues. I recently updated Skyrim to the latest version, so we're on the same page as I've been able to reproduce the eye/jaw bugs. :P I've reverted the head parts modifications I made to the eyes/mouth. It seems they did more harm than good. Please download the mod again from the first post and overwrite the Lovergirl Race.esp file in your Data folder.

This might induce the "raised eyes" issue again, but I have not ran into it in this latest update. As always, please report any issues you guys may have with any of these mods. Happy holidays and I may or may not have the third follower ready by this week. I'm contemplating whether I should keep the hood/cloak and if I should change her body to UNPB. ><

Any chance for UNP (skinny :D) mesh with textures which fit to face textures?

Unfortunately' date=' I don't have any experience editing face/body textures. If I did, I would certainly try blending the BBLee III face textures with UNP. You could try your hand at the Perfect Neck Seam tutorial, though. If anything, there should be some UNP-compatible face textures out there similar to BBLee III.

Unfortunately' date=' I don't have any experience editing face/body textures. If I did, I would certainly try blending the BBLee III face textures with UNP. You could try your hand at the Perfect Neck Seam tutorial, though. If anything, there should be some UNP-compatible face textures out there similar to BBLee III.

The new version works fine, but I'm really starting to miss your modified face mesh(when not disorted):( My little girl is imprefect without your final touch.:P

The new version works fine, but I'm really starting to miss your modified face mesh(when not disorted):( My little girl is imprefect without your final touch.:P

Try extracting the meshes included in v1.0.2 and overwrite the ones currently used by Lovergirl Race. Back in v1.0.1, I updated every mesh so that they point to the correct texture directory. This should result in the correct face textures being used.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what you mean by a modified face mesh. What is the imperfection you mention? :s I'm hoping it doesn't have to do with raised eyes or broken eye/jaw, lol.

Hi BSnake' date=' wonderin when we can see more of your high quality followers. ¬w¬

Please? :-/

[/quote']

Patience, my friend. I really appreciate your interest in these followers. :)

I'm in the middle of tweaking the third follower's equipment. I'm iffy about her hood + cloak since her new outfit is a bit skimpier than the others. Hiding her goods has left me unsatisfied. Then there's the high heels, which have a bit of clipping. All the flame-shaped swords that I've considered giving her result in clipping too, and the only one that works has an odd-looking hilt. Rest assured that she'll be ready by the end of this week, though.

*Gasp* I made a serious mistake when preparing the archives for Lovergirl Race. They've been missing all of the face tint files that come with Pretty Face Pack v2.0. Sorry guys if your characters appeared off compared to my screenshots. The archives should be fixed by tomorrow.

I added both of your followers to my party ^_^

Please take good care of them. :D

Can the follower's hairstyle be changed in game?

No' date=' it cannot afaik. You must replace the hair files in the follower's directory and use NifSkope to change your new meshes so that they point to your new textures. You'll need to use the CK to edit the follower.esp so that it knows where to find your new hair files. Here is a great tutorial that you can use; you can skip to the Creating Head Parts section for the hairline/hair, and to section 7 for changing texture paths using NifSkope.

Or you can tell me which hair you want for which follower and I can whip it up for you. :P To preview, select a preset using Lovergirl Race and let me know.