TODAY I GOT BANNED FROM THE NEXUS AND I GOT SO PISSED FCK!

TODAY I GOT BANNED FROM THE NEXUS AND I GOT SO PISSED FCK!

Well there is this mod that i converted for fallout and posted it in nexus its already growing with 111 endorsements and 951 downloads.

Then out of nowhere without any warning, they deleted my file and closed my account.

Their reason is i have no real permission.

I credited the original authors and made them as the original creators of the mod,

How do they expect me to get a permission from a UN-Active modder i mean years inactive modder.

FCK!!!!

^^'

Feel sorry for you, hope you'll still be able to find your daily mod somewhere else.

But it's really weird that they ban someone like that...

I mean : if you really try to get in touch with the author, got no reply and still respected the "will"[insert lol here] of the modder there shouldn't be a problem...

Try to contact one of the responsible admin.

(I insist on the responsible, since some of them are a bit "irresponsible" )

^^'

Feel sorry for you' date=' hope you'll still be able to find your daily mod somewhere else.

But it's really weird that they ban someone like that...

I mean : if you really try to get in touch with the author, got no reply and still respected the "will"[insert lol here'] of the modder there shouldn't be a problem...

Try to contact one of the responsible admin.

(I insist on the responsible, since some of them are a bit "irresponsible" )

I PMed some of the original modders but got no reply, cause they are inactive for so many years the other modders are not even at the nexus anymore their users doesn't exist anymore

If I show them my PM do you think it might work?

Maybe hes just following all the rules without even considering if what hes doing is right :(

Thanks for the reply i kinda feel better a bit.

Yeah, you won't loose anything trying, ask him/her to check the pm/msg you sent to contact the author.

Imo when a modder leave the """"""community""""" he also leave all the right over his/her mods.

But everyone don't think like that~

Anyway, there's still lot of place to get mods and in worst case you'll certainly be able to find some help from others forums to get those inaccessible ;)

Yeah' date=' you won't loose anything trying, ask him/her to check the pm/msg you sent to contact the author.

Imo when a modder leave the """"""community""""" he also leave all the right over his/her mods.

Anyway, there's still lot of place to get mods and in worst case you'll certainly be able to find some help from others forums to get those inaccessible ;)

[/quote']

thanks very much for the idea now I have something in mind

Yeah' date=' you won't loose anything trying, ask him/her to check the pm/msg you sent to contact the author.

[/quote']

I tried the good girl act did not work, the modder is a stubborn son of a b*itch :(

even tried telling him the motto when a modder leaves he said it do sent work that way :(

The Nexus a dumb place. I got banned on my first account for calling a pedophile a pedophile.

I know ROFL

oh i forget, the specific moderator The Vampire Dante called the loverslab site a place for thiefs, piracy, and according to him

"Don't link this site, or i'll ban you, that site is home for thief, piracy, stolen property, and low rep people that got banned from nexus"

Deushbag moderator.

I say don't worry way to much about it.

I have been on shaky grounds with nexus for awhile so its nothing new.

Though to say that this community is full of thieves is down right stupid.

All the mods in this forum are made and created by people who put links on their blogs or posted in Shy or other respected foreign sites. Is that to say all of those sites are also a bunch of thieves? We don't go around hacking peoples stuff trying to get their mods, and I have seen maybe only once in the time I have been on this site where someone mentioned they have a pirated copy of a game. Sure.... maybe the forum does repost some mods that have gone mia, but they were at one point mods that everyone can play and no one on this site takes credit for them..... no one.

Also low rep people..... common, this site has big names from the nexus who show their support. Sure there are a few people who have be banned, but that's because the site they once called home has changed, and change pisses people off (like myself). The nexus was a cool site, but they have so many little rules and are so biased, that to post anything requires even more care and patience, and then you wait to see if some moron reports you.

I say let it go ..... it's not really worth the pain to try and justify yourself, because they won't listen, if they had an ounce of respect they would have unbanned you once you showed them the pm's or showed them your case.

""Don't link this site, or i'll ban you, that site is home for thief, piracy, stolen property, and low rep people that got banned from nexus"

O RLY...

Interesting that most of the cool mods come out from here...

And Im pretty sure most of those "modernators " use Lovers Plugins aswell, but they will never say that out loud, becasue how could they visit forum for thiefs...

Btw someone show me one "stolen " mod here ?

I assume they will be meaning mods that use meshes/textures from other games, such as some weapons and such, rather than using peoples mods without permission. I believe we do have a few mods in None Adult Mods that use other games resources at their base. Frankly I downright dislike the Nexus, and its staff, but sadly its the only place to get many mods. It's why you have to go to places like the FO3Underground for armors and weapons from other games. Frankly, Nexus puts up more of a stink than the games actual devs. Places like Facepunch have been doing it for years without a problem.

I just solve it by having differing accounts and just leeching, whereas I actually post here and interact. Making any sort of post but one of thanks is like taping a target to your skull. If you have any way to 're-set' your IP address you can potentially get around the ban. You'll have lost your account, but can still download if your not IP banned. I have a rolling IP so bans like that don't work for more than a few days for me. You could also browse though a proxy unless they block them.

Edit: for clarity, and a few more sentances.

=-=-=-=

"What illogic is this? Keep your filthy, penis-tipped feet out of our labs and secrets!"

I assume they will be meaning mods that use meshes/textures from other games' date=' such as some weapons and such, rather than using peoples mods without permission.

[/quote']

Hah! I've seen a number of mods they host that do just that... and it's not a low number. If that is what this arsehole moderator is refering to, then he's a bigger prick than I first thought!

No, I just think this particular moderator is on a power-trip and is desperate to bad-mouth a site that is showing just how fucking crap Nexus has become at it's core.

I assume they will be meaning mods that use meshes/textures from other games' date=' such as some weapons and such, rather than using peoples mods without permission.

[/quote']

Hah! I've seen a number of mods they host that do just that... and it's not a low number. If that is what this arsehole moderator is refering to, then he's a bigger prick than I first thought!

No, I just think this particular moderator is on a power-trip and is desperate to bad-mouth a site that is showing just how fucking crap Nexus has become at it's core.

Guys thanks for the support, i will be replying later when i get to school.

Nexus are a bunch of Nazis anyway. If you even so much as mention ANYTHING about Lovers on TES Nexus you will get banned SO fast. It's ridiculous. They have Estrus on their which is fucking tentacle rape but they don't allow a mod that lets you have sex with people? Wtf. I'm surprised I haven't been warned yet I have posted quite a few pics with Rips in them...I hear lots of people getting banned for that. Guess I'm lucky so far...anyway it's not worth it if they are just going to treat you like that. Nexus has become the Youtube of the Oblivion modding community.

To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to share some of my fixes for the DLCs as Nexus basically 'steals' the right to host the mod from the modder. And the forums are a joke. Majority of the time, it's idiots that cannot install mods that basically run the joint with the mods not doing anything sensible about it.

Heck, I'm pretty sure some of them are using mods we have here (as HanPL said) but they're too stubborn to admit it.

Well I know how they act from CLS experience...

we had few idiots who where making new accounts and thumbing down the mod.

I did some checkings on one guy who was making new accounts (IP tracking etc ) and it was obvious it's the same guy.. so I did send him PM asking why he does it + in comment..of course no anwser..later send PM to moddernator.

Irregardless, you clearly did not take any notice of that bit about not antagonizing the poster. Posting your suspicions publicly is just plain inexcusable and now prevents me from being able to look into the matter very well even if this were the case.

So um yea...I don't even visit Nexus now and if I have to then I just sit quiet and don't write anything just to avoid ban.

I say don't worry way to much about it.

I have been on shaky grounds with nexus for awhile so its nothing new.

Though to say that this community is full of thieves is down right stupid.

All the mods in this forum are made and created by people who put links on their blogs or posted in Shy or other respected foreign sites. Is that to say all of those sites are also a bunch of thieves? We don't go around hacking peoples stuff trying to get their mods' date=' and I have seen maybe only once in the time I have been on this site where someone mentioned they have a pirated copy of a game. Sure.... maybe the forum does repost some mods that have gone mia, but they were at one point mods that everyone can play and no one on this site takes credit for them..... no one.

Also low rep people..... common, this site has big names from the nexus who show their support. Sure there are a few people who have be banned, but that's because the site they once called home has changed, and change pisses people off (like myself). The nexus was a cool site, but they have so many little rules and are so biased, that to post anything requires even more care and patience, and then you wait to see if some moron reports you.

I say let it go ..... it's not really worth the pain to try and justify yourself, because they won't listen, if they had an ounce of respect they would have unbanned you once you showed them the pm's or showed them your case.

[/quote']

That's what the moderator replied to me in public we were in the chat room of the Nexus that night, i was pissed cuz he did not even respect to reply in private message and posted what he said about Lovers Site in the chat room.

You see, my mod shouldn't be banned because:

A. There are so many mods in the nexus that are currently violating much worse rule breakers.

B. AsharasHairforNV mod uses other sims 2 hair style which the author doesn't have permission from SS, and hes not banned even since he released it for FALLOUT3/Fallout:NV maybe due because he is a Premium Member.

C. He did not ban me right away, when i said that the author is no -Ren- and the orginal author allowed editing and posting of there files as long as they are credited its ok. So i linked the proof(The mod is here.) When he saw the LL link he ranted about don't post that link here and made he's famous message to me. After a minute while I was banned

So now i'm here, this will be my place to live in :)

""Don't link this site' date=' or i'll ban you, that site is home for thief, piracy, stolen property, and low rep people that got banned from nexus"

O RLY...

Interesting that most of the cool mods come out from here...

And Im pretty sure most of those "modernators " use Lovers Plugins aswell, but they will never say that out loud, becasue how could they visit forum for thiefs...

Btw someone show me one "stolen " mod here ?

[/quote']

Yup the people at the Nexus said he's the most feared Mod in there.

I know right? some of the Epic and awesome mods gave birth here and they say its stolen, it was made for the community by the community.

Maybe so they use Lovers Plugins and even made an account here acting as newbs to get new plug in updates LoL :D

As for the stolen mods, none so far

Well I know how they act from CLS experience...

we had few idiots who where making new accounts and thumbing down the mod.

I did some checkings on one guy who was making new accounts (IP tracking etc ) and it was obvious it's the same guy.. so I did send him PM asking why he does it + in comment..of course no anwser..later send PM to moddernator.

Irregardless' date=' you clearly did not take any notice of that bit about not antagonizing the poster. Posting your suspicions publicly is just plain inexcusable and now prevents me from being able to look into the matter very well even if this were the case. [/quote']

So um yea...I don't even visit Nexus now and if I have to then I just sit quiet and don't write anything just to avoid ban.

I actually laughed out loud when i read this hahahahah XD

Maybe he's a paid moderator from Nexus assigned to silently thumbs down mods they think are stolen ? XD hahhahaha

Nexus are a bunch of Nazis anyway. If you even so much as mention ANYTHING about Lovers on TES Nexus you will get banned SO fast. It's ridiculous. They have Estrus on their which is fucking tentacle rape but they don't allow a mod that lets you have sex with people? Wtf. I'm surprised I haven't been warned yet I have posted quite a few pics with Rips in them...I hear lots of people getting banned for that. Guess I'm lucky so far...anyway it's not worth it if they are just going to treat you like that. Nexus has become the Youtube of the Oblivion modding community.

LoL correct :) Sometime ago when i was not banned i commented on estrus page about Lovers mod, after like seconds i got a PM, it said WARNING. I was like WTF!!!?

Apparently they only have tentacle fetish and not real life.

To be honest' date=' I was a bit hesitant to share some of my fixes for the DLCs as Nexus basically 'steals' the right to host the mod from the modder. And the forums are a joke. Majority of the time, it's idiots that cannot install mods that basically run the joint with the mods not doing anything sensible about it.

Heck, I'm pretty sure some of them are using mods we have here (as HanPL said) but they're too stubborn to admit it.

[/quote']

Yes i was experiencing what you said about the majority of the users there my mod was practically the upcoming file of the month with 112 endorsements in 20hrs+ i was so tired because people are hassling me with PM's and comments to make this and that work.

HanPL is right its impossible for people not to DL mods here silently