Natilde's Thread (Monli Presets/Followers) Updated 12.6.2012

Figured I'd keep everything I release in one thread, since most of my things are interrelated.

Natilde's Monli Custom Configuration & Presets

Current Version: 1.0

This is the original Monli Race by Seren4XX and RadioRagae, with just some minor changes made:

-Changed Monli.esp to Monli.esm, to make it compatible with my custom followers (Oddly Enough, you should install this AFTER the followers, to overwrite that .esm.)

-Changed the body to UNPB

-Updated to the 3.0 Skeletons

-Fair Skin Textures & Freckled Doll Face

-Custom Eyebrows (selected from a ton of different mods!)

-Eyes replaced with Eyes from "The Eyes of Beauty"

-Replaced the first 6 Presets with the faces of my followers (except Haeli, lost her .npc :/) + 1 extra I never used.

Installation Instructions:

You can install this via NMM, or unzip the contents to your data folder. I reccomend you uninstall the monli race first, but you don't have too.

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1bcb6bc4bk4nsjp

Monli Followers

Current Version: 0.7

Followers.png

Followers2.png

Changes in 0.75:

-Actually did everything 0.6 was supposed to do :P

Changes in 0.6:

- Added 5 New Followers

- *Hopefully* Fixed scaling up, though the dont move around very much

- Moved them to different locations to avoid crashing

**Requires Skyrim Updated to 1.8**

Installation Instructions:

This REQUIRES the monli v2 or v2.1 race. Note that if you use the 2.1 race these girls will still have pointy ears.

1. Install Monli V2 or V2.1 race

2. DL and install this mod by dragging the contents into your data folder, ssdd.

3. Make a backup copy of your save because I don't want to ruin your savegame! This is especially important if you PLAY as a monli.

4. IMPORTANT: Deactivate Monli.esp, activate Monli.esm and MonliFollowers.esp (and haeli optionally) If using the Lolydia Mod (look on page 2 for a link) do NOT deactivate the Monli.esp that comes with that file. It's different. Thanks freebird4481!!

About the girls:

Locations:

Blossom and Briar - Dawnstar White Hall

Blythe and Brielle - Solitude Blue Palace

Josie - Bits and Peices Solitude

Juniper and Leah - Whiterun Temple of Kynareth

Luna - Temple of Talos

Thistle - Temple of Mara

Taylor - Morthal Moorside Inn

Haeli and Hanna - Dragonsreach

Individual Pictures and Classes:

blosssom.png

Blossom

Combat Barbarian - One-Handed, Two-Handed, Archery, Block, Light Armor

briar.png

Briar

Necromancer - One Handed, Sneak, Alteration, Conjuration, Restoration

juniper.png

Juniper

Combat Ranger - One Handed, Archery, Block, Light Armor, Sneak

luna.png

Luna

Combat Rogue - One Handed, Archery, Block, Light Armor, Sneak

thistle.png

Thistle

Storm Mage - Sneak, Alteration, Conjuration Destruction, Restoration

taylor.png

Taylor

Spellsword - One-Handed, Heavy Armor, Destruction, Restoration

blythe.png

Blythe

Assassin - One-Handed, Archery, Light Armor, Sneak, Alteration

brielle.png

Brielle

Elemental Mage - Sneak, Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration

leah.png

Leah

Scout - Archery, Light Armor, Sneak, Alteration, Restoration

Josie.png

Josie

Ranger - One-Handed, Archery, Block, Light Armor, Sneak

COMING IN THE NEXT UPDATE:

haeli.jpg

Haeli

Assassin - One-Handed, Archery, Light Armor, Sneak, Alteration

hanna.jpg

Hanna

Combat Rogue - One Handed, Archery, Block, Light Armor, Sneak

Download links:

Monli Followers v0_75

Working link for the Monli v2 Race

Credits:

Lux77 Hair

Dimonized UNP Body

Fair Skin Complection

Monli Race 2.0

Monli Race Edited 2.1

Enhanced Character Edit

Better Females by Bella Natural Edition

Better Freckles

Nidia Face

65 Additional Warpaints

Numenume Brows

Bella's Brows

The Eyes of Beauty

Twinkle Eye

Next Version:

- Give them different voices

- User Suggestions

- Replace Juniper's ridiculously bushy eyebrows

- Add Haeli and Hanna

Suggestions/feedback are most certainly welcome!

I have you Haeli mod and I can find her' date=' but I cannot find any of these followers in the Honorhall Orphanage. I have deactivated Monli.esp and activated the Monli.esm and MonliFollowers.esp. So... now what?

[/quote']

Sometimes they go outside into the yard of the orphanage. Try placing MonliFollowers.esp at the bottom of your load order to prevent any mods that modify honorhall orphanage from conflicting.

If or some reason they still don't show up, try searching with the console 'help Thistle 4' If there's no result for thistle the NPC then the mod is not loading properly. If it's there but they are still not in the orphanage its a mod conflict.

Hope this helps.

When I try to go in the orphanage, it hangs up on the loading screen and I can never get inside. I opened the .esp file and moved them into Honeyside, but got the same thing. I also tried console commands to find their ids and use player.placeatme. Placeatme worked for some but not all. Blossom worked, I think Juniper crashed it. I haven't tried all of them yet. I was thinking about individually disabling them, entering Honor Hall, then reenabling them one at a time. I Dunno.

Just wanted to let you know they all show up and look great! I also wanted to put a warning for anyone using Lolydia as well. This mod will tell you to delete the Molni.esp but you might in fact have that for Lolydia. If this is the case, do not delete it! BOSS might even tell u this in the load order, but still... do not delete it if you currently using the mod Lolydia. If you do you will have a CTD as soon as launching the game.

The reason this is is because the old version of this mod used a file of the same name, but it is in fact different from Lolydia's Monli.esp I hope this makes sense to you.

Basically, Lolydia and this mod both used a file called Monli.esp however they are completely different from each other. If you have Monli.esp from this mod from before, and do not have Lolydia, then DELETE IT! If you are using Lolydia and this is the first time using this mod, DO NOT DELETE Monli.esp!

@SuperJ

YES. You can :) I am using them both along with the Haeli mod too' date=' so I do in fact have all 3 running flawlessly! Just be careful you do not delete the Monli.esp from Lolydia! This mod tells you to delete Monli.esp but it's not the same "monli.esp"

Hope this helps!

[/quote']

Ohhh awesome. I'll add that to the description too!

Those having problems getting to the girls, they're all using really high resolution textures, perhaps putting them all in the same place is crashing you. I'll see about uploading separated files for each follower, so you can activate them one at a time. This might take me a while.

Glad to hear reports of the girls working flawlessly with Lolydia. New Haeli (no more dragon breathing) will be added to this mod soon!

natilde, they are awesome and yes, so are their faces! Anyway it gives them character. My fav is Luna with pretty flowers in her hair.

I got a beast of a rig so I'm not getting crashes. But please, no more sleeping giant inn or bannered mare. Those places are full :P

Can you check her hair textures for the Haeli update? My Haeli's hair is blue and I do have apachi 1.4 installed.

natilde' date=' they are awesome and yes, so are their faces! Anyway it gives them character. My fav is Luna with pretty flowers in her hair.

I got a beast of a rig so I'm not getting crashes. But please, no more sleeping giant inn or bannered mare. Those places are full :P

Can you check her hair textures for the Haeli update? My Haeli's hair is blue and I do have apachi 1.4 installed.

[/quote']

Hey! Did you see the patch I uploaded a few hours ago? http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40428302/Skyrim%20Mods/00000D62.NIF

try dropping that into meshes/actors/chatacter/faceendata/facegeom/haeli.esp/

I can second that SuperJ! It seems like waaay too many companion mods put them in both those places. I say scatter them out! I really liked the placement of Haeli in Whiterun. Maybe you can put one in each major city. I think that would be kinda nice. I know I recommended this before but it would be really cool to see some Monli people traveling around skyrim. I also wanted to suggest you place some male monli characters as well! It would be really cool to see this race become a permanent fixture to Skyrim. I also wanted to ask because I was curious... but howcome you haven't uploaded any of this content to the Skyrim Nexus? Have you before?

I can second that SuperJ! It seems like waaay too many companion mods put them in both those places. I say scatter them out! I really liked the placement of Haeli in Whiterun. Maybe you can put one in each major city. I think that would be kinda nice. I know I recommended this before but it would be really cool to see some Monli people traveling around skyrim. I also wanted to suggest you place some male monli characters as well! It would be really cool to see this race become a permanent fixture to Skyrim. I also wanted to ask because I was curious... but howcome you haven't uploaded any of this content to the Skyrim Nexus? Have you before?

I agree, I never put followers in the Bannered Mare or Sleeping Giant Inn. Even the Drunken Huntsman is starting to get a little crowded nowadays.

I definitely have some content on the nexus, start here > http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25971

then you can look at my profile and see what else I've uploaded.

My Monli followers as well as the custom race I'm working on will be LoversLab exclusives :D

Second bug to report:

I was in the Orphanage and one of the Monli Followers started using the cooking spit. SHE GREW!!! It seem that whenever they use a cooking spit, sit down on a chair or anything, they literally grow to normal size and have a really huge head. I recommend in the next update to make them never able to interact with environment because they grow and shrink and it's very strange lol.

Great work.

It did mess with my 10th lvl Monli's head. Tried everything. Started a new game and It worked great. I think my problem is I"m using CBBE. People say to use UPN but i've got so much going with CBBE. I'm resisting the conversion.

With my ashen followers, children of the sky and this, Skyrim will soon be mine!

Screenshots forthcoming.

Great work.

It did mess with my 10th lvl Monli's head. Tried everything. Started a new game and It worked great. I think my problem is I"m using CBBE. People say to use UPN but i've got so much going with CBBE. I'm resisting the conversion.

With my ashen followers' date=' children of the sky and this, Skyrim will soon be mine!

Screenshots forthcoming.

[/quote']

Try this to get it to work with your level 10 Monli. You'll lose her looks unfortunately:

1. before installing Monli.esm and Monlifollowers.esp, keep Monli.esp active and launch your save game from BEFORE you installed.

2. Her head should be okay now

3. go to an indoor cell and go to the race menu by typing showracemenu in the console

4. change your character to a khajiit or argonian, one of the races ECE doesn't mess with.

5. Save and Exit

6. Deactivate Monli.esp, Activate Monli.esm and MonliFollowers.esp, launch your save game

7. showracemenu again, change back to a monli. :D

So natilde' date=' Is that normal? What I posted before about them growing in size? Is it supposed to be this way?

[/quote']

No, it's not normal but I warned about it in the original post:

All the girls can be found in Honorhall Orphanage. I had hoped placing them there would minimize the scaling up when idling, but it doesn't eliminate it completely (I'm working on it!) As of now you can have them follow you, but they cannot be married.

Not to pry but when do you think we will see a fix for the scaling up issue? ETA?

I don't care if you cannot marry them. That would be kinda wrong if you could anyhow lol. I also wanted to suggest spreading them around Skyrim and not having them in the Orphanage. Seems strange they are with all the children when they are just a shorter race. Implys that they are just children, but children can't fight and use magic like they do ;)