Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, I want to know how to batch build the nifs of this mod (I ectracted them with BSA blah blah in C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\celestial. I want to batch build them so they have the slider preset as well as the hdt collision physics. But the problem is that I cannot find anything to batch with keywords like "angel" "form" in the outfit filter box in bodyslide.

• 4 months later...

Hey all, just getting back into Skyrim after about a 3 year hiatus (due to job requirements 'n such) and ran across Shaydow's work. His overhauls look awesome, but I've never been much a fan of the see-through, glowing, ultra-skimpy armors such as those used in his Vampire and Celestial mods. I also noticed when I went into the files that said armors contain many more pieces (or seem to) than the standard 4 that most armor sets have. With that in mind, does anyone know how I can safely edit the VL & Celestial armors? I will also post this on the forum for his Vampire Overhaul, and thanks to any who can help!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i wanted to make to sure to get the answer i was looking for, I am trying to use the mod with the CBBE BodySlide build that created and wanted to know if it was possible and how i changed some of the .nif files in meshes of the bsa file but its still the same. Any details would be helpful or if is even possible

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...