Lover's comfort for skyrim!

I was thinking of a cool thing a person could do if it is possible with lover's comfort.You know when you go home and go to bed while your spouse is there you wake up and a pop up comes up saying you got your lover's comfort. What I think would be cool is instead of going to bed and getting a boring pop when you get up. Would be when you go to bed instead of getting the pop up it would switch to a animation scene/scene showing you getting your lover's comfort on the bed floor or where ever not sure if something like the watch while you sleep mod could be integrated into it as well to help with camera views or not or setting the timer high so you can watch it all that way.

• 3 months later...

Well I was doing a search the other day and came across this mod on LL which is a (wip) and the mods name is (wip) Lover's comfort and it can be found here and they implemented basically what I posted above. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14108-wip-lovers-comfort/ Go check it out you will need (skse) (finis) and (sexis esm and data pack). All can be found on the thread above. Have fun!!

• 2 months later...

Well I was doing a search the other day and came across this mod on LL which is a (wip) and the mods name is (wip) Lover's comfort and it can be found here and they implemented basically what I posted above. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14108-wip-lovers-comfort/ Go check it out you will need (skse) (finis) and (sexis esm and data pack). All can be found on the thread above. Have fun!!

Just tried it (Lovers Comfort) At Home, if I sleep my Spouse begins my Day RIGHT. (With a Smile on Face) On the Road, Nada :(, ???? maybe add LOVER to my Follower's Faction(s)  ????? As it is, it just triggers Sexis with Your Spouse (ONLY). If I wasn't Married what would Happen ?  :-/

Just tried it (Lovers Comfort) At Home, if I sleep my Spouse begins my Day RIGHT. (With a Smile on Face) On the Road, Nada :(, ???? maybe add LOVER to my Follower's Faction(s)  ????? As it is, it just triggers Sexis with Your Spouse (ONLY). If I wasn't Married what would Happen ?  :-/

You should really ask for support in the actual thread of the mod rather than on a random request for mod. Also SexIS is a framework that never came out from alpha stage and stopped development, not the best version of Lover's Comfort to use.

Check out http://www.loverslab.com/forum/51-downloads-sexlab-framework/ , all the downloads for the SexLab framework and mods can be found there, among them a SexLab version of Lover's Comfort by the same modder.

As for the 'on the road', using Lover's Comfort to engage sex with followers only works if you are standing near a bed. There are other SexLab mods that allow you to get frisky without a bed like SexLab Romance, and they can be used together with Lover's Comfort for even more options in your game.