Vampire Lord Infernal Replacer

is this a armor mod or vampire form replacer?

Quote from the main post:

INFERNAL VAMPIRE LORD REPLACER by ZReincarnation & ForbiddenUser

Self-explanatory. Activate ONLY ONE .esp depending on your own character's gender.

All Male Vampire Lords will use the same model as Dante's Devil Trigger, but the head of the female Vampire Lords will be based on the character's non-Vampire Lord appearance.

*NOTE: All designs are FINAL. (Requests are still welcomed, but don't put your hopes up~)

Bolded the important stuff.....

is this a armor mod or vampire form replacer?

Quote from the main post:

INFERNAL VAMPIRE LORD REPLACER by ZReincarnation & ForbiddenUser

Self-explanatory. Activate ONLY ONE .esp depending on your own character's gender.

All Male Vampire Lords will use the same model as Dante's Devil Trigger, but the head of the female Vampire Lords will be based on the character's non-Vampire Lord appearance.

*NOTE: All designs are FINAL. (Requests are still welcomed, but don't put your hopes up~)

Bolded the important stuff.....

guess its time for me to wake up and buy glasses :P thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For whatever reason it keeps thinking I am posting a link when I am not. I'm not allowed to do what I am not doing.

In this text document is my original post.

It contains a way to get rid of the wings in the vampire lord from. I use the male one but I assume the female is just the same.

I also mention a way to change the camera's perspective while in vampire lord form if you still want the wings.

Text Document.txt

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I use a female character and when I transform it appears the vampire lord vanilla with the infernal vampire lord's wings and my character's head is superimposed on the head vanilla

I had the same problem.  For me, it was because of the Seranaholics or Marriable Serana mod.  If you have this mod or one that alters similar things in game, try uninstalling them and play

Edit:  There is a way to use both however you have to make sure that the Seranaholics esp is above the DMCVampireLord esp

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

It works for me, but the female version looks horrible because for some reason my face becomes altered when in vampire lord form, the cheeks become bloated like crazy. I would actually prefer to have the male version for my female character, I think it looks a lot cooler. Is there any way to do that?

• 3 years later...