Vampire Lord Infernal Replacer

ill try it out with only one esp. again

Edit:

Using only the female esp. i see that my female change does work now, so thanks for the direction.

Maybe unrelated, but strangely, my male character does work normally aswell with only the female esp. And it does have the male body and all like when i used both of the esp. files.

Edit:

Using only the female esp. i see that my female change does work now' date=' so thanks for the direction.

Maybe unrelated, but strangely, my male character does work normally aswell with only the female esp. And it does have the male body and all like when i used both of the esp. files.

[/quote']

Actually, the male does work ok with the female.esp, only that you will have your character's original head during the vampire lord form. Because of Dante's DT model and the skeleton of the Vampire Lord, the whole thing when the transforming into a vampire lord using the female .esp will make the male vampire lord form looks awfully weird, unless if you prefer it that way though (and if you are referring to Harkon's Vampire Lord form, it uses a whole different model from the main character, so it works either way.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Edit:

Using only the female esp. i see that my female change does work now, so thanks for the direction.

Got the same Problem with my Female Character?

Male works fine .

Any solution for this problem

//EDIT - Thanks to flexcreator i fixed the problem. 

Type  "set dlc1vampirelorddisallow to 0" in the console.

Plz some1 help!!!   .i downloaded the mod but i dont know how to use it. this is the 1st time i install a mod without a client so... plz help.which of the files do i extract? i  extract folders too? give me some steps.ty

Please do not create multiple threads about this issue elsewhere.

EDIT: I've flagged your account as a spam account because apparently warning you in writing elsewhere and then ignoring the actual warning I issued you wasn't enough. 

Feel free to create a new account and do it properly this time, but if you post TEN THREADS in completely irrelevant forum sections AGAIN we're going to have a problem.

Thanks. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very nice, though for me I get an issue with my camera locking in place after I transform so that I can't mousewheel around, and it seems to be placed in an awkward position. Then after I transform back the camera is still locked in that distance unable to mousewheel scroll in and out  of first/third person.

Edit: I restarted the game and it's working fine now! :)

i play with the file from the costom vampire lord mod.

but i also use the stormwings.

in the costom vampire lord thread there was a link to a wing animation. it works great but its not copatible with XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

is anyone working on this? or is it already done somewhere i havent looked yet ? :P

not trying to rush anything or anyone. im just kinda exited about this vampire lord look :P

Amazingly this worked for Serana (using AFT + Seranaholic), but her hair is missing after she transitions back to normal.  The transition is delayed...head, sans hair, and weapons appear first, then a couple of seconds later the body/armor shows up.  Hair never comes back, or I didn't wait long enough.  Might work better with vanilla or a different beauty mod.  Works great for the character, however.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope that this topic is still looked at, and I hope that I am not breaking any thread necro rules that I did not find.

I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow get the male body but with the female arms and boots? I prefer the demonic claws and actual shoes to bird feet (sorry), but don't want breasts on the male.

• 3 weeks later...

dont know what happen, but my female vampire lord mode can only see the wing when transform.... and also the red aura. no body at all. haven try the male vampire mode.

help?

The answer to this is on the previous page: make sure you only have one .ESP file checked on your file list. If your char is female only check the female.ESP

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...