Vampire Lord Infernal Replacer

INFERNAL VAMPIRE LORD REPLACER by ZReincarnation & ForbiddenUser

Self-explanatory. Activate ONLY ONE .esp depending on your own character's gender.

All Male Vampire Lords will use the same model as Dante's Devil Trigger, but the head of the female Vampire Lords will be based on the character's non-Vampire Lord appearance.

*NOTE: All designs are FINAL. (Requests are still welcomed, but don't put your hopes up~)

=Installation=

Drop in Skyrim/Data

=Screenies=

46472023.jpg

vl2d.jpg

vl3n.jpg

=Download=

http://www.mediafire.com/?5bdfu96rcmzpybq

=Credits=

XiNAVRO for Blade & Soul's Infernal Armor

R0R0N0 for DMC4's Dante Devil Trigger

Jimhsu for AION's Dragon wings

@ZReincarnation> Thanks for the info but I already knew it (and tried)' date=' but for roleplay reason it won't be possible on this game :P

[/quote']

Then there's a reason for a new playthrough, huh? :D

Awesome!

And - its possible make nude female version? :D

It's possible' date=' but we are not planning to make one though...Try browsing around, you might find what you want~ :cool:

it's possible to make a version with only the player change like that and the other vampire lord use vanilla transformation?

It's possible, actually. There are actually only 3 Vampire Lords in the game (2 in vanilla, if not using Serana's Secret mod by sagittarius22) which are Harkon, Serana and you. Apparently Harkon and Serana uses their own 'Royal' Vampire Lord model, separate from the one for the layer. Harkon and Serana Vampire Lord model is left untouched, you can get what you preferred. Try mess around with the CK~ (since ForbiddenUser and I are not up to editing this or whatever. The release is FINAL~)

the wings make it impossible to play properly' date=' could you resize them?

[/quote']

Well, the wing mesh was taken raw from Jimhsu's Dragon Wings, so it retains it's original size. And as mentioned above, designs are FINAL.

the wings make it impossible to play properly' date=' could you resize them?

[/quote']

Well, the wing mesh was taken raw from Jimhsu's Dragon Wings, so it retains it's original size. And as mentioned above, designs are FINAL.

oh ok do u know if there is anyway to use first perspective on vampire lord

• 2 weeks later...

INFERNAL VAMPIRE LORD REPLACER by ZReincarnation & ForbiddenUser

Self-explanatory. Activate ONLY ONE .esp depending on your own character's gender.

All Male Vampire Lords will use the same model as Dante's Devil Trigger' date=' but the head of the female Vampire Lords will be based on the character's non-Vampire Lord appearance.

*NOTE: All designs are FINAL. (Requests are still welcomed, but don't put your hopes up~)

=Installation=

Drop in Skyrim/Data

=Screenies=

46472023.jpg

vl2d.jpg

vl3n.jpg

=Download=

http://www.mediafire.com/?5bdfu96rcmzpybq

=Credits=

XiNAVRO for Blade & Soul's Infernal Armor

R0R0N0 for DMC4's Dante Devil Trigger

Jimhsu for AION's Dragon wings

hey, i keep running into a problem,

from time to time, when ever i turn into a Vampire lord,

it just freezes into the idle position and makes the Vampire lord sound but does not change. it also does not move.

Is it possible for you to make a alt mod for the replacing the dante demon model with the male infernal armor in here on the B&S thread? http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13146

Also how can i replace the model in the CK?

Help would be extremely appreiciated.

Hurm' date=' It's possible alright. I'll consider making it~

Wow this is amazing, I thought Dante's Devil Trigger on its own was the shit but seeing him as a vampire lord is even better.

You know what's more amazing? Your skill to bring Dante's Devil Trigger form into Skyrim~ Couldn't have done it if you didn't upload it. so Thanks!:D

*I miss Southpark~ XD

If you actually want animated wings' date=' check my posts on the custom vamp lord thread. Unfortunately I don't have time to package it up properly for a release.

[/quote']

Thanks! Just that I can't get the texture path for it...Could you provide the path for the texture?

Z' date=' if you still hang on around here, how do you replace the model used by the male V.lord? I'm attmepting to get the male infernal armor working but i cant get it to load within CK. Are yous till considering my idea?

[/quote']

Sorry, I've been busy a bit...I did not manage to get the files. could you provide the link for the files for the male jin armor (Previous link seems to be dead)?

http://www.mediafire.com/?syqtj4xtoql8eb8 here is the link' date=' it has a bunch of files in them, but one of them should be the infernal armor.

The file that contains the infernal armor is 60045_GONM

[/quote']

apparently these are raw rips, in which they are still have not been converted into .nif format...until someone actually made these meshes compatible for Skyrim, I'm unable to do anything... :(

• 2 weeks later...