Robertsbody V5

iggypop1

I downloaded Roberts V5, it came as a bain i dont use wrye so i open it ,took the files i wanted packed them in a zip and installed it with obmm (overwrote Roberts V4). The problem is that i dont get the new menu in my setbody. Should i have removed V4 and not overwrite? Should i have made a clean save?

Thanx

It doesn't load via setbody it is your default body. To use roberts 5 via setbody you need to manually replace the type of roberts (there are multiple body types inside version 5) into the setbody folders - replacing one of the roberts bodies already there. If you don't know how to do this then you need to find a more recent version of setbody that already does this.

This here is a more recent version in which the work is already done for you: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10966

There is a huge difference between a default body (meaning what is displayed at all time "until" you change things via setbody) and casting the setbody spell to change to an alternate body. The setbody link I gave you above removes this as it contains an auto-setbody feature that randomly picks a body for you and other npc's from the bodies that come with it (you can of course change the body on yourself or other NPC's by casting the appropriate setbody spell and make it a different body type if you don't like the auto choice).

I use Setbody2edition where i can choose betwen 6 types of bodys with submenues:

V3.7.V4.V5 Beta.breeze defined body.bodybuilder body,HGEC loli-syota body. The submenu for V5beta gives me: average,muscular,bulky, slender ath.slender scrwny

So if i understand you correctly the setbody i use wasnt made with the new choices Boy1 Boy2 Boy?

Yes im following the new setbody reloaded but waiting until its ready

Thanx for reply

Setbody and robertsv5 are two completely different types of plugins.

Setbody allows you to choose between body types "in game".

Roberts v5 allows you to choose only one body type "out of game".

I understand that its just that my Setbody mod have included Roberts bodys V5Beta but not apparently not RobertsbodyV5 with new choices boy1 boy2 boy ath.

Sorry on my part to have started this sometimes logic is too logic

Thanx

No problem. :)

You have two options:

1. To manually add those bodies you want to your setbody mod as new bodies or replace some of the ones already included.

2. Wait for someone else to do it for you.

Obviously option 2 is the easy way out but it also is completely dependent on whether anyone actually "does it". If you don't want to hope or wait for someone to do it for you then option 1 is your best bet.

No problem. :)

You have two options:

1. To manually add those bodies you want to your setbody mod as new bodies or replace some of the ones already included.

2. Wait for someone else to do it for you.

Obviously option 2 is the easy way out but it also is completely dependent on whether anyone actually "does it". If you don't want to hope or wait for someone to do it for you then option 1 is your best bet.

Thanx

Archived