New in v 0.2:

- Added sounds!

- Placed another syringe on top of Whiterun Guard Tower (near the blacksmith).

agldliljk4zt.jpg

+

SERANA

=

vt5rexvbryc.jpg

8pmcftvrrb4c.jpg

Lot's of fun! :heart:

DESCRIPTION:

Adds some kind of weird Dwemer Enema Syringe carried by a bandin at Fort Fellhammer, a fort and iron mine inhabited by bandits, south of Dawnstar.

The enema will cause the reciever to leak fluid, the more fluid you inject the higher chance of leaking. It will heal the reciver for 8 points of health per second until all have been released.

REQUIRES SKYRIM v 1.8 or greater.

HELP NEEDED:

It would be nice if anyone could create a better looking release effect.

CREDITS & PERMISSION:

Do whatever you want. No permission nor credit needed.

Edit; first release missed a textures file, fixed now.

enema02.zip

Thanks for this. I had a great time just reading the script files :D

You may want to look at http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.htm. A lot of sounds to choose from.

Nice, I have not seen so many other mods using the moveToNode() and cast() command in conjunction with each other. This mod might discovered something new.

The sounds are however hidden away in a *.swf file. :(

Hi' date=' i think this mod doesn't work, i kill bandits but i can't find the item...

[/quote']

The location is FortFellhammer01, carried by a Bandit Dominatrix.

I killed a dozen times to different times but no item... Maybe a confilct with another mod ? I reinstalled 3 times it's not abour installation.

2 possible suggestions to consider:

1) Have a way to alchemy the fluid or find more fluid. So that the item maybe stores 10 injections before it empties?

2) If you do 5+ in one sitting' date=' your belly begins to expands.

[/quote']

1) You reload the thingy with soul gems, don't ask me how it works. Those pesky Dwemers probably figured out some way of converting souls into fluids. Probably using the same machines seen in Umbriel for converting souls into food.

2) I have no experience with armors and those kind of things. If someone could create a belly then sure, I'll script it.

I can't believe we have enemas before we have anal. Sort of seems like a lot of preparation and nowhere to go. xD

Was sort of hoping lactation made an appearance before enemas' date=' not that more mods isn't a bad thing.

[/quote']

Well, the preparations are done now. All we have to wait is for a butt fuck mod to be released.

The same script idea could probably be used for milking.

I am sure that there is no item exist.. help enema 0 did not find anything

Strange, I have no idea of what's wrong. The Editor is WOPEnemaStaff, XX0012C8, name: Dwemer Enema Syringe.

Try loading it up into the Creation Kit and see if you can find it.

Can anyone find it at all?