Awesome mods as usual. The CCC hairs have some issues with meshes or textures, though. I was wondering if this is the same for anyone else:

PeggyElf:

jkxh0h.jpg

Rose97:

2vjc4rp.jpg

These issues seem to appear using the vanilla Nord race as well, with or without ENB. :s

It is against zzjay's wishes mclericp' date=' and quite possibly would get you banned in the end on the nexus. :( Zzjay stated so on the main page here.

[/quote']

ok then. i guess i shall only release 6 of my NPCS that use apachi and fallout 3 hairs.

What if i posted images on nexus that contain ZZjay's hair and if someone ask me where i get them, i ignore? Surely that will not result in ban and break ZZjay's wishes right? it is only a pic.

It is against zzjay's wishes mclericp' date=' and quite possibly would get you banned in the end on the nexus. :( Zzjay stated so on the main page here.

[/quote']

ok then. i guess i shall only release 6 of my NPCS that use apachi and fallout 3 hairs.

What if i posted images on nexus that contain ZZjay's hair and if someone ask me where i get them, i ignore? Surely that will not result in ban and break ZZjay's wishes right? it is only a pic.

Nope, no pictures even. This is because of Nexus policies that have been used to bite ZZjay in the past. If you want to post them somewhere do it here.

[/quote']

Nope, no pictures even. This is because of Nexus policies that have been used to bite ZZjay in the past. If you want to post them somewhere do it here.

NO nexus is not supported...you can always pm ppl about links...so moderators won't be able to see that...

and for followers...host an optional look here on thissite... :)

I've already asked permissions to put them on nexus...peggyzone have never repled...and i sent the mail berore the summer...so i guess it's a no...

and for newsea i'm still waiting...

Ok this time there's an update on the go...too many models i didn't like have been ignored...

also learned ace sorting thing...a bit...and this will improve softens...more close to apachii...whoi thank for the tips :)

will take much time...a lot maybe for this summer it will be ready..i'm sorry...but rl is such a pain :P

Hey zzjay' date=' love how you share your work for the community! :)

I just have a bit of an issue with the new hood. The hood "potwhood" etc have purple texture hoods regardless of the colour. Not sure why. The lustmord and traveller ones are perfect.

[/quote']

same here. the potw hoods are all that color purple that ya get if it's missing textures (or is it meshes?). i've dl'd and installed 3 times. any ideas

I just have a bit of an issue with the new hood. The hood "potwhood" etc have purple texture hoods regardless of the colour. Not sure why. The lustmord and traveller ones are perfect.

[/quote']

same here. the potw hoods are all that color purple that ya get if it's missing textures (or is it meshes?). i've dl'd and installed 3 times. any ideas

Hey Necro,

Yeah i tried reinstalling, redownloading, manual installs and such, but to no avail :|. Couldnt get the textures on that hood. Im using the other hoods though.

Sorry man. :s

[/quote']

Hey Necro,

Yeah i tried reinstalling, redownloading, manual installs and such, but to no avail :|. Couldnt get the textures on that hood. Im using the other hoods though.

Sorry man. :s

erm...did you have ashra's princess of the woods mod? :huh:

textures are frm that...and i've seen many using it without issues...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18008

you just need textures :):D

• 2 weeks later...

how do i get the feather extensions from harvest into other hairs ????

thanks for the great mod though :)

You have to open the hair in blender...and erase the other parts...then export and add in ck as an unique item...

Actually those feathers are not mine...i got them from a friend :)

Look on this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18110

You give permision to upload this hairs part 5 ?

They're not the same as mine...they're not doublesided (trasparent by one side)and the textures have some holes in the upperhead...and well the weiight sucks...(and my weights are among the worst...so)

anyway thanks :P

Hey uh, Zzjay...I actually have those feathers seperated from the hair and as a unique item, lol. With a little help of course (hadn't done anything with hairs to items before!). Anywho, lol, I tend to ramble...I'd be happy to put it up on this page if you'd like, for those asking for it...or send it to you, whichever is easier! <3

I am pretty much using your hair from this page exclusively now. Thank you so so much again! :D

Hey uh' date=' Zzjay...I actually have those feathers seperated from the hair and as a unique item, lol. With a little help of course (hadn't done anything with hairs to items before!). Anywho, lol, I tend to ramble...I'd be happy to put it up on this page if you'd like, for those asking for it...or send it to you, whichever is easier! <3

I am pretty much using your hair from this page exclusively now. Thank you so so much again! :D

[/quote']

:D thanks...i'm working on improve them...so...

lol sorry for late reply...Well if you have pleasure to upload your work here,or on a separate loverslab post you can do it :)

I think it'd be best for me to drop it here, for anyone who comes here curious about it. :) Thanks! :D And no worries on the late reply either. ;)

I did a little retexture on the feathers too, nothing too impressive but yeah, here it is. Type "help harvest 4" (without quotes) to get the item id to type in to get them. :) Also they take slot 48.

Harvest Feathers.rar