"Monster girl" mod?

GeraldMason

I'd like to see a mod like that in skyrim, but it looks like nobody is interested in doing one

Which is really unfortunate. The sad truth is, many modders simply don't have the ambition to tackle something like this. To make matters worse the Loverslab community as a general has a very noticeable focus on Male on Female rape and rarely anything but that.

Now there are some who've been working on something sort of like this, that being EternalBlack and his Immersive Bodies mod, and that's not even all that close beyond the fact he's giving some pre-existing monsters genitals and what-have-you, but it's a start nonetheless. Maybe if we're lucky we'll eventually get something or someone willing to take the task on, but for the time I very much doubt we'll see much progress.

I don't know much about moding, I'm only just starting to know how to use the creation kit, but the weird thing is that i don't think there is "that much" work left to do... I mean, there are already plenty "monster-race mods"

like the draenei race, the spriggan queen, demon races and more... well, it's not as complex as half-snakes girls or thing like that, but it's already something, and using these, we can use the already existing humanoid sex animations

We just need someone to create new factions and make them spawn all around skyrim, with the spriggan queen in spriggan cave, demonesses and draenei in caves... kind of like a monster mod, and add some scripts to make them catch and rape male character under some conditions...

Also, even though I know that doing new animations is more difficult, I wonder why no one ever made sex animations with wispmother, flame atronach, normal spriggans etc...

I mean, it is possible for a female character tu be fucked by almost everything in the game, but for males, nothing, it's so sad and lonely playing a male character in skyrim....

with a bit of creativity really there's not much left for releasing a basic version of monstergirl, weith the assets we already have we could do something like SD+ did with the flowering spriggan, just get a common nord woman and add a spriggan armor, and done, you got yourself a monstergirl

the same can be dne with the flame attronach armor (actually, we could replace the flame attronach for a girl with the flame attronach armor)

and recently, someone released here on LL a dragon girl armor,adding some nice stuff that could be used, we could really use the draeneis for something like necromancers or warlocks in old ruins

but the problem is that a mod like this, even a basic version, would consume too much time from anyone involved on it and would require too much work to be working properly, and many people aren't willing of participating in something like this

yeah, no one WANTS to do it...at first I was even surprised that it didn't exist yet

With all the weird stuff we can find here on LL, there isn't a single person with moding knowlege willing to do it, that's what i find sad...

But I'm not complaining or anything, since I don't know shit about moding, as a random player I don't have the right to complain. i'll just have to wait for someone to do it, or learn how to do it myself someday

• 5 months later...
The question is simple and very interesting thank you to stay on topic, why not do this:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19572-monster-girl-coc-14-plaguepatch-27112013/?p=457121  From Oblivion For Skyim if I understand his request... I agree that too little mods gore and sexualgore contents for skyrim, despite all the possibilities ressources there may be a note one or two little mods containing a little female flesh torn lol, but nothing much more interesting than this one, at the current time..

but I think some genius will matter to work on this and the content will be far better  :D:heart:

• 9 months later...

PEOPLE WHY U NOT MAKE THIS! PLEASE ANYONE ACTUALLY JUST DO IT PLS!!

My thoughts for the mod: I dunno about a slime girl, sounds hot but it would be nice to just have variations of monsters already in the game (atronarchs, spriggans, dragurs, hagravens ect) Now it wouldnt be too hard to just plop some convincing armor on a human model and its models are instantly compatible with sexlab. All you need to do is enable the correct animations, and make the monsters replaced by human models with special armor equipped. Here just use this armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11703/?, just recolour it, add some effects, enable the corresponding thingies in sexlab, and boom why have monster girl! HERE is MORE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12101/? The other atronach armor even had wings for hag ravens or harpies. I would even take the job to retexture that atronach armor. Im no modder but i know my way around photoshop. SO PLEASE ITS NOT HARD, ITS NOT A HUGE PROJECT! NO MODELLING IS NEEDED AT THIS POINT! FOR SLIME GIRLS WE DONT NEED BLOB FEET JUST MAKE A TRANPARENT DRIPPING HUMAN MODELED MONSTER. You already have all the animations, almost all of the textures, just use them and replace EXISTING monsters with HUMAN models and equip em with MONSTER ARMOR! Then you enable that monster for sexlab female animations and boom you are done. ITS NOT A BIG PROJECT JUST SOMEONE DO IT, DONT CARE IF YOURE BAD AT MODDING JUST DO IT! DONT LET YOURE DREAMS BE DREAMS!

Modders are nice people who make their favorite mods on their free time and share them here.

We dont make demands here, they are not our employees.

Don't want to be mean, but if it is so easy, why don't you do it yourself ? learn the tools to make it. It is your dream. And quoting your last sentence:

ITS NOT A BIG PROJECT JUST SOMEONE DO IT, DONT CARE IF YOURE BAD AT MODDING JUST DO IT! DONT LET YOURE DREAMS BE DREAMS!

Modders are nice people who make their favorite mods on their free time and share them here.

We dont make demands here, they are not our employees.

Don't want to be mean, but if it is so easy, why don't you do it yourself ? learn the tools to make it. It is your dream. And quoting your last sentence:

ITS NOT A BIG PROJECT JUST SOMEONE DO IT, DONT CARE IF YOURE BAD AT MODDING JUST DO IT! DONT LET YOURE DREAMS BE DREAMS!

Id help where I can, but we need modders if we actually want to do modding. I have no modding experience what so ever, so telling me to learn a whole new coding software just to make a mod that modders should make is kind of a weird request too. Its easy in relativity to almost any other type of mod. Not sayin learning modding is easy, but its not a hard task for sure if you already mastered or atleast adeptly good at skyrim modding. Im not exactly demanding it, Im just trying to motivate it. All of these people are coming up with great ideas, but no modder puts in the small effort to make a small RELATIVELY simple mod. I just gave them an easy way to do it, but Im not the person to execute the plan, but hey coming up with a good plan and being motivational is better than nothing. 

Btw that dreams little bit was a goofy reference, I was not referring to it as my dream in any way. Shout out to the people that got the reference. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I wanted to try to do Granberia (cool character, and actually fits the "dragon lore" in skyrim). Maybe with less anime hair, but still more "lore" than most of the creatures in game.

Suggestions on usable/useful assets? Skyrim, other VGs, DAZ, etc? Hands are probably pretty workable, it's the leg/tail anatomy and the "ears/headpiece" that I'm trying to find.

already been done

• 6 months later...

Instead of making a new topic I'll just becro this one and see if anyone is still interested, with lots of talented people on the loverslab forums I'm sure this could be done although I myself can't mod so I may have no idea wtf I'm talking about but if anyone is interested in making a monster girl mod or had already started one tell me.

• 2 years later...

Oh yes like the Naga or Lamia girls. The harpy available at nexus but no sex mod yet :frown: The bee girls and queen bee. A succubus 'creature' version would be good that can unbirth her prey. And don't forget the Spider Daedra or Arachne which is available on nexus and a dick addon for her on this site which I of course downloaded.

• 2 months later...

Have My version of Female Creatures Almost Finished. Have quite a few monsters. And yes... it does take a while...going on 4 months now. ;) Mermaids, angels, undead, demons, harpies, dragon girls, spriggans, draenai, werewolf girls, spiders and a few more.

Archived