"Monster girl" mod?

GeraldMason

I'm sure most of us here have either played or heard of "Monster Girl Quest" or "Violated Hero".

What I would like to ask, or request, rather is if someone would be able/willing to make a monster girl mod for Skyrim. Just the general idea, at least.

You get into a fight with some female beasty, lose, and then get raped if players decide to play as a male, whereas with females their losses against monster girls "corrupt" them, slowly turning them into a monster themselves. Then said female player can go run off and have her merry way with every single man of a given town for some perks or something, with the transformation itself serving as a disease of sorts.

I rather large request I know. But I figured I may as well ask anyways.

I'm sure most of us here have either played or heard of "Monster Girl Quest" or "Violated Hero".

What I would like to ask' date=' or request, rather is if someone would be able/willing to make a monster girl mod for Skyrim. Just the general idea, at least.

You get into a fight with some female beasty, lose, and then get raped if players decide to play as a male, whereas with females their losses against monster girls "corrupt" them, slowly turning them into a monster themselves. Then said female player can go run off and have her merry way with every single man of a given town for some perks or something, with the transformation itself serving as a disease of sorts.

I rather large request I know. But I figured I may as well ask anyways.

[/quote']

I think that Mini Lovers should probably be comprehensively finished first before getting to this level of stuff. Unless someone wants to make a 'slime girl' race using increased transparency and a color tint, that seems a little easier than say an entire custom body/animation/race for monster girls.

Seems easier. I have no idea if it would be. :)

So in other words you want ot have something like Skyrim Monster mod but with hot female-"ish" monsters? I see... "drools" :D

It shouldn't be too difficult in terms of replacing and adding spawns to the game the hard part is just making the models for it.

I definitely support this.

Make them gay boys and call them Fagravens. *ducks*

Okay, okay, bad joke. How about just call them what they are, harpies?

If anyone does this' date=' please please please make sexy zombie chicks (read: not so much with the rotting flesh).

[/quote']

This has me in stitches.

What you did there? Yeah, I saw it.

Also why not some "sexy" Hagravens... like some sort of sexy Harpy girls (maybe combined with a mod to ACTUALLY marry the Hagraven from Sam's Quest ;))

Made me think of sexualized dragons for some odd reason' date=' though that's another idea I enjoy.

[/quote']

Hmm... so if you have sex with a dragon, is your child considered 'Dragonborn'? :P

In terms of half-dragons, there's a mod in the works to 'draconify' Argonians on Nexus. Only got one male variation so far, but it looks pretty promising if you're looking for the sort of furry type half-dragon thing.

Also why not some "sexy" Hagravens... like some sort of sexy Harpy girls (maybe combined with a mod to ACTUALLY marry the Hagraven from Sam's Quest ;))

Made me think of sexualized dragons for some odd reason' date=' though that's another idea I enjoy.

[/quote']

Hmm... so if you have sex with a dragon, is your child considered 'Dragonborn'? :P

In terms of half-dragons, there's a mod in the works to 'draconify' Argonians on Nexus. Only got one male variation so far, but it looks pretty promising if you're looking for the sort of furry type half-dragon thing.

Problem rests in the Argonian replacement bit. Anyways, when I think dragoness I imagine she'd be pretty big, much larger than your average individual.

I have an idea of how to make a slime girl mod.

How do do it;

1) Take a female NPC, add a modified 'ghost effect' to her; a little less transparent and with a [insert desired color] colored shader with a drip particle effect.

2) Add a leg armor to her, looking something like this -> http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1097310/character_profile-goo_girl-kenkou_cross-mon-musu_q

The textures to it should not be so important (but the normal map will) since it will be overwritten by the shader.

3) Slime girl behavior! - Either change her scale via SetScale() so it matches her health and perhaps change her race into child when her health is to low. Add a find food package to her, healing her every time she pick up ('absorbs') food. Perhaps add a split into two ability (would be awesome for a follower!)

This would work for both a follower and roaming hostile slime girls.

How do do it;

1) Take a female NPC' date=' add a modified 'ghost effect' to her; a little less transparent and with a [insert desired color'] colored shader with a drip particle effect.

2) Add a leg armor to her, looking something like this -> http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1097310/character_profile-goo_girl-kenkou_cross-mon-musu_q

The textures to it should not be so important (but the normal map will) since it will be overwritten by the shader.

3) Slime girl behavior! - Either change her scale via SetScale() so it matches her health and perhaps change her race into child when her health is to low. Add a find food package to her, healing her every time she pick up ('absorbs') food. Perhaps add a split into two ability (would be awesome for a follower!)

That's actually really clever.

How do do it;

1) Take a female NPC' date=' add a modified 'ghost effect' to her; a little less transparent and with a [insert desired color'] colored shader with a drip particle effect.

That's actually really clever.

Thank you. I can create it if anyone can help me creating the mesh described in 2.

• 1 month later...

Monster Girl Quest?

Violated Hero?

d

Basically they are these ero games where you play as a young hero up against a gaggle of monster girls. Loss generally ends in being raped.

Here's the links if you're interested:

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE087643.html

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE074254.html

If you have that game, can you mediafire it? Looks pretty cool.

Archived