Missing Textures

iggypop1

I dont know if my question belongs here?

Im missing textures for Minotaur Lord it haves only head hands feet missing body. And when im at . My scamps got black heads tried to overwrite with a original mesh(thanx to another member) but didnt sucseed.What to do?

thanx

Scamps Fixed see down under

Questions like yours are the exact reason this section has been created in the first place.

The Minotaur Lord affair you got there sounds like a very weird phenomenon. Normally a missing normal map makes elements disappear.

But in the case of this creature all body parts, even the head (minus the back fur), are on the same single shared texture - if the normal map is outright missing, the head and limbs would be invisible, too. Your Scamp on the other hand seems to be missing the head texture(s) indeed. Simply replacing the mesh will do you no good as that new mesh would also point to the same (missing) texture(s).

Here I have an archive with several texture sets for both creatures: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j0ad626rd1mboqg

There is the vanilla option for both, freshly extracted from the original BSA. Minotaur Lord has three variants, Scamp has two.

I recommend using the alternate, more 'furry' Scamp texture, I think it came from 'Mythical Creatures'. Backup your respective folders in Data\Textures\Creatures (just in case) and then pull the Data folder with the option you want into your Oblivion folder and overwrite.

The Minotaur Lord by Dall has a cool chainmail corset by the way, my favourite version. It's ML variant #2.

Thanx very much ill try it out

(moment later) I havent got a folder called minotaur? shall i create one? no folder????? thats for other creatures as well, is that right? Normal minotaurs shows up ingame though

(moments later) now my scamps got heads, thank you ,but no minotaur lord still only head,weapon and some backfur strange? In the meshes folder i have all the creatures should it be the same in the texture folder or do some of the creatures share textures?

I went to the testinghall and as far that i could see they were all there except minotaur lord ie invisible body

ScreenShot428.jpg

The complete file paths should be

- BethesdaSoftworks\Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Creatures\Minotaur

- BethesdaSoftworks\Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Creatures\Scamp

- BethesdaSoftworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\Creatures\Minotaur

- BethesdaSoftworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\Creatures\Scamp

If such folders don't exist, it means you are still using the meshes and textures from the game's archives/BSAs.

As long as your game folders match the folder structure of Oblivion's BSAs and the files have the exact same file names like the ones in the BSA, you effectively force the game to use the files in these folders instead of the game's original ones. This is how replacers of all kinds work, the game is being forced to look for the needed files somewhere else than before. These files must also have a newer timestamp than Oblivion's original files, but no modder would consciously date his meshes and textures back to before 2006 I guess.

So yes, if these folders don't exist, create the ones that don't exist yet along the folder structure above.

Your Scamps are working, that's definitely a progress. And a hint that your archive invalidation, the moment when original game files are overridden by your modded files, seems to be working flawlessly. Otherwise the new Scamp textures shouldn't show up.

The complete file paths should be

- BethesdaSoftworks\Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Creatures\Minotaur

- BethesdaSoftworks\Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Creatures\Scamp

- BethesdaSoftworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\Creatures\Minotaur

- BethesdaSoftworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\Creatures\Scamp

If such folders don't exist' date=' it means you are still using the meshes and textures from the game's archives/BSAs.

As long as your game folders match the folder structure of Oblivion's BSAs and the files have the exact same file names like the ones in the BSA, you effectively force the game to use the files in these folders instead of the game's original ones. This is how replacers of all kinds work, the game is being forced to look for the needed files somewhere else than before. These files must also have a [i']newer timestamp[/i] than Oblivion's original files, but no modder would consciously date his meshes and textures back to before 2006 I guess.

So yes, if these folders don't exist, create the ones that don't exist yet along the folder structure above.

Your Scamps are working, that's definitely a progress. And a hint that your archive invalidation, the moment when original game files are overridden by your modded files, seems to be working flawlessly. Otherwise the new Scamp textures shouldn't show up.

I followed your instructions,i used the vanilla ones still no body:( what the fuck am i doing wrong? see screenshot above i

Thanx for the explanation and effort. Could i in some way have damaged the original BSA?

I had the same problem with the brown bear in the mod PlayerSlave invisible body but head was there the author uploaded a meshfile brownbeararmor and it solved the problem in this case i got or think i got the meshes/creatures/minotaur

(minotaur,Minotaurlord Minotaurbodyhair,Hairlord02,Hair01,Hair02,Hairlord01,Minotaurbodyhairlord,minotaurarmor,

but i got these meshes as well in the same folder

minotaurlordz,headlordz,eyelidslordz,hornlordrightaz,hornlordleftaz,gozz,hair01z,hair02z

it looks like these meshes (spelled with a z in the end) are comming from some mod can there be a conflict here? the z ones got a seperat head mesh

Sorry if im rambling im not good at this

It is indeed in rare instances possible for BSAs to become corrupted. This is what Timeslip (author of the OBMM) says:

"To avoid BSA corruption, you should use 'Remove the BSA edits' before doing anything that may want to alter the BSAs.

This includes uninstalling/reinstalling Oblivion or installing patches.

In the event of BSA corruption, you can use the 'BSA un-corrupter' utility to restore the BSA to a usable state."

If you want to try it (after making a backup of your 'Oblivion - Meshes.BSA', naturally), this function is found directly above 'Archive invalidation' in the 'Utilities' menu.

But if BSAs have either been uncorrupted or never were damaged to begin with, if the meshes and textures are correctly installed and archive invalidation has been done, it should render these fuzzballs correctly. It apparently doesn't. Maybe it is a load order-related issue after all?

You could try OBMM's conflict detector as well as pasting your load order. It's done by clicking on the 'Import/Export' button all the way down and selecting 'View load order'. Copy this list and paste it here, preferably in spoiler tags.

Dammit, Greg! Where are you? I start running out of ideas.

Go to Oblivion\Data\meshes\creatures\Scamp\ and then delete the following file:

head.nif

Now your scamps will use the default vanilla mesh and textures.

Another alternative is to go to that same file and open it up and change the texture path for the scamp's head to: textures\creatures\scamp\scamp.dds

I know this is a mess but here it is cannot use wrye bash Its like showing your dirty underwear

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Cobl Main.esm

BathingMod_Base.esm

ShieldOnBack.esm

MathFunctions.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

CM Partners.esm

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

Oblivion Vwalk.esp

Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp

Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0 Vwalk.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS.esp

Drake Knight Armor and Weapons v1.0.esp

VanityCameraSmoother.esp

Redecoration.esp

Shield on Back 3.1.esp

1HweaponOnBack.esp

Purge Cell Buffers - Cell Change.esp

Streamline 3.1.esp

HouseMapMarkers.esp

Enhanced Hotkeys.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

CharacterChangeAmulet.esp

Dread Knight Armor.esp

Slof's Boners! v5_DV.esp

DianoArmor2.esp

Cobl Glue.esp

Cobl Si.esp

Cobl Tweaks.esp

Imperial Furniture Renovated.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

BridFetishGirl.esp

BridFetishGirlTrainerAddon.esp

SMChorrol.esp

NewStartWeye.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store Vwalk.esp

Knights.esp

Knights Vwalk.esp

P1DkeyChain.esp

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversBCMSound.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburgNoDelay.esp

LoversJoburgCustomizer.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

BathingMod_Soap.esp

BathingMod_Placeable_Bathtubs.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

Oblivion Gate Closer Spell.esp

SetBody.esp

GrabCompanion.esp

CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp

CTAddPose_2ch_(Hentai).esp

CTAddPose_Dsk(erori)Pose.esp

CTAddPose_Mfeth.esp

EFGAddPose.esp

Dungeon Poses 1.1.esp

SeductiveIdles.esp

SPB Body Suit 2.esp

Leina Armor.esp

OHTeheavy4.esp

Freehand OBSE.esp

CrimsonECHcup.esp

Gonzo Courtesan Armor.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

Wayshrines on the Map.esp

PrisonIrons.esp

SyringePLUS.esp

Mixed Maid Uniform.esp

Futanari&Dildo v1.1.esp

ImaGHS.esp

TACMSpriggan.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

CuteElf11.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

Put Me In My Place - PlayerInSEWorld.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Stripper.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

CoverYourself.esp

AA Spells.esp

DMPhatMaid.esp

flan - CM GILL.esp

flan - CM TOREN.esp

CM Partners.esp

KCS13.esp

Vtoy.esp

SMVtoyCross.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversDarkLessons.esp

Specialanims.esp

LoversMotionsNT.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Go to Oblivion\Data\meshes\creatures\Scamp\ and then delete the following file:

head.nif

Now your scamps will use the default vanilla mesh and textures.

Another alternative is to go to that same file and open it up and change the texture path for the scamp's head to: textures\creatures\scamp\scamp.dds

My scamps are ok now its only my minotaurlord theres the problem thanx anyway

Ah, wonderful! With Gregathit around, there's hope we'll get this sorted out eventually. He's the LO expert after all.

And thanks for posting your load order! I know that feeling, exposing this to the world... Sorry about that.

Though there's nothing to be ashamed of, especially not in this forum section. Now we can analyze possible conflicts far better than before.

One thing that can be improved upon right off the bat: I don't think 'Streamline' and 'Purge Cell Buffers' are compatible.

Choose one of them. I still prefer Streamline, but configured to only use the purging feature.

The UOP stuff should be higher in the load order, 'SetBody' should be lower but above all your 'MBP' race esps.

The load order would certainly profit from a 'Bashed Patch' that merges a lot of records from your installed mods, race entries for example. Since you are using COBL, merging the records from this system is recommended, too (I guess, I have no experience with it).

Read all about WB here: http://wryemusings.com/Wrye%20Bash.html#BashedPatches

Or get the pictorial guide: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35230/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D35230

The software itself is here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22368

Ok' date=' go to Oblivion\Data\meshes\creatures\minotaur\ and tell me if you have the following files:

minotaurLordarmor.nif

minotaurlordz.nif

[/quote']

I have minotaurlordz but not minotaurLordarmor!

Downloaded Minotaur Companion mod from Nexus found the bodyarmor nif and renamed it to minotaurLordarmor hopla:D

ScreenShot429.jpg

very nice thank you Poontank

Unzip these three meshes to:

Oblivion\data\meshes\creatures\minotaur\

All three have boners. Make a backup of the ones you already have just in case you don't like these.

These should have been installed when you installed lovers creatures and Donkey's new animation pack.

DL Link:

Well, yeah. We're getting closer.

It's strange you were missing these nifs, they should have been added when installing the Lovers package as part of 'Lovers Creature'.

The armor of the Minotaur Lord is actually not a body armor as we know it but a specialized full-body mesh of this creature. Its purpose isn't really replacing a creature, it is a body replacer for an NPC, because Lovers animations aren't working with real creatures, their skeleton is different. A Minotaur Lord disguise for humanoid pervs, so to speak. This Dall texture set with the chainmail parts is a texture effect only.

Unzip these three meshes to:

Oblivion\data\meshes\creatures\minotaur\

All three have boners. Make a backup of the ones you already have just in case you don't like these.

These should have been installed when you installed lovers creatures and Donkey's new animation pack.

DL Link:

Thanx

ScreenShot430.jpg

Iknow i suppose to have the mesh allready i dont know what or when/why they disapeared

Well' date=' yeah. We're getting closer.

It's strange you were missing these nifs, they should have been added when installing the Lovers package as part of 'Lovers Creature'.

The [i']armor[/i] of the Minotaur Lord is actually not a body armor as we know it but a specialized full-body mesh of this creature. Its purpose isn't really replacing a creature, it is a body replacer for an NPC, because Lovers animations aren't working with real creatures, their skeleton is different. A Minotaur Lord disguise for humanoid pervs, so to speak. This Dall texture set with the chainmail parts is a texture effect only.

For the dall textures/armor to show in game should i just but them in texture folder?or rename them to owerwrite vanilla textures? if they show will they have boners? Ive got the MinotaurLord now (thanx to gregahit)with boner but naked it would be cool with boner and Dalls armor. sorry for asking these questions i have a lot to learn about this that for somebody is logical

Perfect! A bonered Minotaur Lord!

To use the Dall textured version, you could either rename the Dall textures and overwrite your current version with it.

Alternatively you could reassign the original Dall texture to your current ML mesh in NifSkope. Or you use the mesh from the 'Dall' folder in the archive I linked, it has the Dall textures already assigned to it. The downside is the boner clipping through the armored groin and using the chainmail texture, giving it a slight 'Zebra' look.

Best of both worlds is using the vanilla texture on the sex version and Dall chainmail badass for the ordinary, 'mundane' version of the creature, pretending it is a completely different variant of Minotaur Lord, the 'Pissed Off Because Un-Bonered One Who Wears Chainmail' or something.

Nifscope oh oh do i dare that? "Best of both worlds is using the vanilla texture on the sex version and Dall chainmail badass for the ordinary, 'mundane' version of the creature, pretending it is a completely different variant of Minotaur Lord, "

How to do both? Fighting in armor, Fucking naked?

It wouldn't be complicated, assigning textures in NifSkope is very easy (and fun). Nihaoma recently linked this.

Yes, it's exactly like you said. Imagine the 'best of both worlds' like that: Minotaur Lords roaming the wilderness and dungeons are the Dall chainmail-armored version, while the creature you summon with the 'Lovers Creatures' spell is the naked but bonered version. Using only the bonered guy would make every creature of this type in the world have a boner.

It wouldn't be complicated' date=' assigning textures in NifSkope is very easy (and fun). Nihaoma recently linked this.

Yes, it's exactly like you said. Imagine the 'best of both worlds' like that: Minotaur Lords roaming the wilderness and dungeons are the Dall chainmail-armored version, while the creature you summon with the 'Lovers Creatures' spell is the naked but bonered version. Using only the bonered guy would make every creature of this type in the world have a boner.

I was imagening that the minotaur took off armor when my toon was raped( im not using summon creatures much)

Looking into this nifscope thing.(A lot text) It would possible to give the naked minotaur vanillacorset on removing the crochppart in nifscope? (the armor is one piece)

The Dall chainmail armor is actually just a picture of an armor, a texture effect to give off the impression of the creature wearing chainmail armor. It can be used for the bonered Lord, but to remove the armor's groin area the texture has to be edited in Photoshop, not the mesh in NifSkope.

Would take some time - which at the moment I don't have, but it can be done, sure. I might look into it soon.

The Dall chainmail armor is actually just a picture of an armor' date=' a texture effect to give off the impression of the creature wearing chainmail armor. It can be used for the bonered Lord, but to remove the armor's groin area the [i']texture[/i] has to be edited in Photoshop, not the mesh in NifSkope.

Would take some time - which at the moment I don't have, but it can be done, sure. I might look into it soon.

Ok let me know if you do it:P

Archived