Hmm...I have a question.

Been playing around with this mod and it's AMAZING. However I decided that I'd change the rape sayings and make them a little more harsh because I have my settings set so rape mainly only occurs during battle. So I spent about an hour or so editing the rape dialogue so that it fits the way I wanted it to.

Then low and behold when I start up the game it crashes. So I put the original version of Lovers Voice SSP Plus back in and it worked fine. So just to test I edited a single line of dialogue in the file in the CS and yet again..after saving the .esp it crashes. For some reason it seems like regardless of what I change in the .esp it crashes every time I modify it in the CS. Anyone else have this issue or know a work around?

If you ever get it to work in your game

please share this!

If you ever get it to work in your game

please share this!

Not to burst your bubble or anything (as I'd be more than happy to share any of my dialogue changes) but most of my changes or script edits I do in mods usually revolve around characters calling out my character by name and such. Which I'm sure there's a scripting way of doing this but I simply had never bothered to figure it out. So it would be rather strange for me to share something as simple as a mod I just changed dialogue for since you'd be playing the game and NPC's would be calling you my characters name...or other NPC's for that matter. I've dropped most of the settings for Joburg and such down 0 for NPC's so my character is literally the only one to that ever gets raped :P

Still trying to figure out this mod isolation thing. Attempting to pull it up in CS and save it without the extra mods.

that's odd, i've edited dialog in 3 or 4 mods now, and i've never had any problems with it. i learnt that as long as i don't use that 'compile all scripts' button, i'm safe. do you see the filesize jumping upwards by a lot when you save it after editing the single line?

you can find out if it's actually including more data or not, and if not, try to pinpoint exactly what you're changing that's causing stuff to blow up.

sorry i can't be more helpful. :(

Hmm...I have a question.

Been playing around with this mod and it's AMAZING. However I decided that I'd change the rape sayings and make them a little more harsh because I have my settings set so rape mainly only occurs during battle. So I spent about an hour or so editing the rape dialogue so that it fits the way I wanted it to.

Then low and behold when I start up the game it crashes. So I put the original version of Lovers Voice SSP Plus back in and it worked fine. So just to test I edited a single line of dialogue in the file in the CS and yet again..after saving the .esp it crashes. For some reason it seems like regardless of what I change in the .esp it crashes every time I modify it in the CS. Anyone else have this issue or know a work around?

Had the same problem, if your gonna edit dialog in this mod I'd suggest using TES4Edit instead.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11536

Had the same problem' date=' if your gonna edit dialog in this mod I'd suggest using TES4Edit instead.

[/quote']

Yea thanks for the advice. I had just downloaded it before you replied. I'm following the instructions and whatnot but once I make an extra .esp as the tutorial was suggesting it's allowing me to edit like the actual scripts and such associated with the dialogue but not the actual dialogue. Got aggravated and closed it. I'm sure I'll open it back up in a bit to see what I was doing wrong. My rage might have just be overlapping my common sense.

Hmm...I have a question.

Had the same problem' date=' if your gonna edit dialog in this mod I'd suggest using TES4Edit instead.

[/quote']

If you edit the mod with CS after you save it'll remove the AdultPlayPlusSSP dependency. Which will crash your game as a result. So either edit it in tes4edit, which doesn't remove it, or after doing any edits with the CS go in with Wrye Bash and readd the master. I believe getting the obse construction editor extender plugin also fixes this problem, in my experience though cse just brings a host of other annoyance.

... I believe getting the obse construction editor extender plugin also fixes this problem...

I can confirm (at least in my case) that it doesn't, as one of my steps while troubleshooting was to start fresh and open CS with obse.

Derp, I can't believe I didn't check the dependencies after editing... so thanks for that.

... I believe getting the obse construction editor extender plugin also fixes this problem...

I can confirm (at least in my case) that it doesn't' date=' as one of my steps while troubleshooting was to start fresh and open CS with obse.

Derp, I can't believe I didn't check the dependencies after editing... so thanks for that.

[/quote']

Actually, it's not just OBSE. It's the OBSE Construction Set Extender. It will require you to open the CS with OBSE, however.

It gives an addon to ssp plus , and some more options to the dialogs.

With loverslovecall Comebined with voice ssp plus it gives new options of dialogs , but iam not sure , which langugae lovecall has, i think it still chinese or japanese :/.

Hope no one posted that before.^^

Thanks Ashal and Hitman! The CS Extender does do the trick. I tried for hours messing with TES4edit and while I was doing some interesting things I was having trouble getting it to edit the dialogue like I liked. The Extender does work and allows me to edit the dialogue with no problem. Thanks a ton for everyones hard work getting this mod up and running.

And thanks also for noting which lines apply to which types of dialogue. You guys rock sooooo much.

Hi everyone' date=' first post here, I was just wondering, if I wanted the old friends voice to be changed how would I do that. I mean it keeps saying brother but my PC is a girl! How hard would it be to fix it myself? Thanks and GGs.

[/quote']

For the old friend/family dialog, frequently, the character refers to you as "Aniki". This was a bit hard to manage because it's a bit gender neutral in Japanese (a female leader type can also rarely be referred to as "Aniki"). I ended up making it say "Big Bro" just cause I couldn't think of anything in English that carried the same meaning. Perhaps if your character is a female tomboy, you can just pretend that it's a nickname your old friend gave you?

OK enough justification XD. If it doesn't cut it for you, it might be difficult to edit unless you're familiar with how the dialog is structured. Look under the following in the cs topics tab:

EditorID:LoversAdultPlay

Topic Text: Talk about Love, Talk about sex, whatever else you find the "brother" topic being brought up in.

Character type: 71. For this, scroll through the conditions. You should be able to find a "xLoversPkrCharacter" condition. If it's = 71, you've hit the family/old friend voice.

Often, there will be delimiters separating the the voice types in the "info" section. For example, In "talk about sex", there's:

*** 41 virgin ****

dialog

dialog

dialog

...etc

*** 41 usual ****

dialog

dialog

dialog

...etc

*** 42 virgins ****

dialog

dialog

dialog

...etc

In this case, it's character type 41 (Gentle) virgin, followed by non-virgin, followed by 42 (Energetic) virgin.

Character type 71 is usually at the bottom of the topic. Good luck...

Married ones take a lil' bit more doing but they can be done.

Scroll to the bottom of the conversation menu and select "What about true love?". The conversation progresses from repeated selects, eventually allowing you a "just this once" encounter.

That will offer a second menu item: "What about sexual desire?". Selecting it and the True Love options numerous times will eventually get you to the point where you can freely bang the bride, anytime, anywhere.

The "True Love" branch also brings disposition up to 100.

Just changed the version to 1.19, no actual changes in the download. Just realized I mislabeled the version I uploaded here from the version I worked off of from SHY and correcting it.

There is a couple fixes and personality cleanups I need to do, I'll get to them soon then likely start adding new dialog.

I've been messing around with the file in the TES editor, writing lots of new dialogue for the rape scenes. If you play with a lot of rape mods on, you'll quickly exhaust all of the possible dialogue options, so I wanted to add some additional variety. I wrote up 10-20 new lines for each "stage" (xtopic1, ztopic1, etc...) per personality/situation, as well as correcting a handful of typos and grammatical errors I found. I also added a new section for rapists attacking near-death victims, with different dialogue depending on % of health remaining. It was just a way to kill time while procrastinating, but...

Then it occurred to me that others might find that interesting, so I thought I might upload what I've done. Is this alright, Ashal?

I've been messing around with the file in the TES editor' date=' writing lots of new dialogue for the rape scenes. If you play with a lot of rape mods on, you'll quickly exhaust all of the possible dialogue options, so I wanted to add some additional variety. I wrote up 10-20 new lines for each "stage" (xtopic1, ztopic1, etc...) per personality/situation, as well as correcting a handful of typos and grammatical errors I found. I also added a new section for rapists attacking near-death victims, with different dialogue depending on % of health remaining. It was just a way to kill time while procrastinating, but...

Then it occurred to me that others might find that interesting, so I thought I might upload what I've done. Is this alright, Ashal?

[/quote']

If you haven't already, maybe you should PM Ashal if he's okay with it.

I've been messing around with the file in the TES editor' date=' writing lots of new dialogue for the rape scenes. If you play with a lot of rape mods on, you'll quickly exhaust all of the possible dialogue options, so I wanted to add some additional variety. I wrote up 10-20 new lines for each "stage" (xtopic1, ztopic1, etc...) per personality/situation, as well as correcting a handful of typos and grammatical errors I found. I also added a new section for rapists attacking near-death victims, with different dialogue depending on % of health remaining. It was just a way to kill time while procrastinating, but...

[/quote']

I was planning on doing exactly this eventually, just been taking a break from the plugin.

If you want PM me the plugin, I'll look it over and upload it as the new main download here and give you a big credit.