The ani 229, a Ogre animation.

When people want to keep the LoversCreatures ani and use MotionNT  the have ani  229 and 3301

In the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp from LoversCreatures2 are 3 ani ready for use: 229 , 3301 and 3302.   If you want more ani you have to add more in the esp , but you need only one.

So you can use 3302. Rename your ani ( ini and kf )

And the  xLoversCreature.ini people have to change. ( Only if they want to see the ani with other Ogre in other Mods too. Don't think it is needed when you call the ani number with a script )

If they use  MotionNT and the MontioNT  ini that is in the Mod ( dat\ini\LoversCreaturesExtraIni\MotionNT  ) they change the Ogre line

;===Ogre=============================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureOgreposes to sv_Construct "229=100,3301=100"

to

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureOgreposes to sv_Construct "229=100,3301=100,3302=100"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they have the original LoversCreatures3 xLoversCreature.ini  they change

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureOgreposes to sv_Construct "229=100,3301=0"

to

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureOgreposes to sv_Construct "229=100,3301=0,3302=100"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No aninamtion will be overwritten.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And the   "Soul of a Whore"  in the ID world are Creatures  , Tentacle Creature (  meshes and kf files in meshes\creatures\zzzLoversTentacle )

They use ani 303.

And in the esp also the ani 01 to 50 are added.  ??? Def and Off ani in the creatures folder,  ani name the same as the human-human sex animations 1 to 50.

So they use the LAPF  ini files 1 to 50  , you only have to add the OffMotionx.kf files (copy the LAPF files from the meshes\characters\_male\IdleAnims\ani2\  ) in the meshes\creatures\zzzLoversTentacle\IdleAnims\ani2 folder and can use the animations.

The LAPF  ini 01 to 50 and the kf files in _male\IdleAnims\ani2\   will work.

There are some free/not used ani numbers in the range from 1 to 50 if you want to add a new ani.  So you don't have to overwrite the the original creatures 303 ani or any LAPF ani.

( !! Also in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  are the ani 1101 to 1111 for Tentacle Creature .  BUT the numbers are the dog animations. Don't use them , it will mess up the dog ani )

People can add the new ani  in the xLoversCreature.ini if they want to see the ani with other Tentacle Creatures in other Mods.

You lost me a little I have not been modding in OB in probably over 4 years, I have motions from 1-195 just as LAPF has, with the exception of adding Motions ( 15, and then 42 though 49 ) I needed, which were all blank areas in LAPF.

as to all motions I personally have extending past 195 starting at 201 through 4800.  These mostly not used ( with exception of creature motions ), but I keep them for reference.

But you are correct I tweaked, and redid the "Soul of a Whore" long time ago, and it is actually the only real reason for DonkeyLoversAnimationProject2.4.

But My memory on what i did, and why I needed DonkeyLoversAnimationProject2.4 is like blank now ? >>EDIT ( My Guess is I did not want to take someone Else's mod work into mine. )

EDIT >> trying to say picking at it right now until I get my mind back solid on OB scripting might be buggery I don't need right now.

EDIT >> as to the Ogre mine is set original EDIT >> ( another thing that I feel will make creatures not and issue is I never as best I remember ever call for a specific Creature animation, They are all random call's )

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureOgreposes to sv_Construct "229=100,3301=0"

1 to 200 are human-human ani  All listed in the Animations in LAPF .jpg , used and free/empty numbers.

201+ are creatures ani

The old 201, 202, 203 ,.... 303

Started with Baliwog 201 to Zombie 243

And then the 3 Lovers only Creatures

Hitode  301

Mushroom  302

Tentacle Monster  303

LoversCreatures2 use the old numbers AND  added new numbers.

Baliwog 501   Bear 601 to 699,  Boar 701   ...  Dog 1101 ....   Xivilai  4601  ,  Zombie  4701

And the Lovers only Creatures have no new ani but have "reserved" numbers.

Hitode  4801

Mushroom  4901

Tentacle Monster  5001

!!  in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp most creatures have at least one of the new numbers, some have more numbers. The "Lovers only Creatures" do not have the new numbers  but the old additional numbers ( e.g. Tentacle Monster ani 1 to 50 )

The esp can be changed and more anis can be added . A Baliwog  can have ani 201 and 501 to 599 .

Used and "reserved" numbers in LAPF and LoversCreatures2

1to 200 human-human

And creatures numbers:   201 to 243  ;   301 to 305 or 306 in the old Ani creatures project was some more Hitode, Mushroom  and Tentacle Monster  ani   ; 501 to 5099

-----------------

In the "New and improved animation project 2.4"  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  the Tentacle Monster has the same ani as in LoversCreatures2  ( 303, 1 to 50 , 1101 to 1108 . I do not  know why the ani 1101 to 1108 wasn't deleted in LoversCreatures2, that are dog animations now. )

------------------------------------

Isn't it possible to set  ani numbers in sex start scripts with creatures ? Like you do it with human-human ani .

Human-human ani 1 to 10 triggers the random ani selection  but ani 11 to 200 you can use in the script to select a ani you want.

20 hours ago, fejeena said:

Isn't it possible to set  ani numbers in sex start scripts with creatures ? Like you do it with human-human ani .

Human-human ani 1 to 10 triggers the random ani selection  but ani 11 to 200 you can use in the script to select a ani you want.

yes you can script in a call using a variable for the motion number like this

;you can set the sex type in a dialogue result script
;like this for any sex animation type

set xLovergalgat.sextype to 165

;then have this in your LoverPK sex call

set xLoversQuest.SPos to xLovergalgat.sextype

;but creature animations are low in number so
;I very seldom did a specific number call for them.
;and instead just did a random call like this in the
;LoversPK sex call script

Let xLoversQuest.SPos := Call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 11111

;that would just grab any random sex act and it would also make sure
;they were compatible with the actor's.

LoversPK was quite flexible in choices of this sort.

set and let are mostly interchangeable, but "let" handles array's much better in single need operations set is less system straining, but when arrays are involved "let" seems to work much better. Or that was always my finding.  "let" also allows combinations and math functions much better and there are other good reasons to use "Let" at times.  It really depends on your code plan or needs.

The let was used in the random call because I was making "xLoversQuest.SPos" to be the same as "Call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 11111"  which is a function call and not a variable setting.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I'm not sure whether this has been asked before, but I was wondering if this was compatible with better cities. And if it isn't, would disabling the better cities esps and then waiting three days in a testing room work to fully uninstall it? Alternatively, if there was a patch for it, that would be awesome.

EDIT: I got it partially working, but I've run into another problem. My ff13 race character, who is a vamp, together with the crowning isle no MBP patch and the siren race that patch requires makes my vampire have googly eyes, and the face mesh also changes. Disabling the esp for both the patch and the siren race (but not crowning isle itself) fixes this issue completely, but I don't see any textures in the patch that would interfere with the ff13 race at all.

There is only one NPC in Anvil.  Open city would not work !  But Better City should work.

I don't have BetterCity Anvil  but  I don't think that  the town part is changed in BetterCity.

One NPC and two Markers at the end of the pier.  No other changes in the Vanilla game. (Only some rumores and Greetings you here/read in Cyrodiil )

1Cr1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if there are any known incompatibilities which could cause the game to crash on teleporting to the Isle. I don't have LoversPayBandit, and my Joburg's settings are set to 0 not to interfere with CroIsle. After talking to Anvil npc my game crashes half way through loading and is there a possibility there is something I've done wrong, or just my PC is too weak for this many mods. My mod list and load order (additionally I use enb):

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
x117race.esm
CustomSpellIcons.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
AddActorValues_example.esp
GBRsRAMpurge.esp
LoversPrimaBooks2.esp
LoversPrimaBooks1.esp
Reznod_Mannequin.esp
Toggle Zoom - Mouse Wheel.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
Hellonya IC GoodyChest.esp
HS Lindseys Thongs.esp
VipCxjHHTest.esp
TafasSexyLingerieset02.esp
EM_RedRoseManor.esp
Knights.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
TamagoGuide.esp
Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon.esp
LoversBoxing.esp
LoversChorus.esp
LoversClubCats.esp
LoversClubCatsSx.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LoversOrgy.esp
LoversFollowersMJDJJ.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversSituations.esp
LoversSlavePlay.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
LHS Text Extension.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
LoversHorseRider2.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversSatisfaction.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversDarkLessons.esp
LBPMill.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversCrowningIsleClothesAddon.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversSkirtFlipper.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMagic.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LHS LST Patch.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonInH.esp
LoversStupidNpc.esp
PlayerSlaveCry.esp
LST Encounters.esp
DarkBloodline.esp
ATakesAll.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversJoystick.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
DKImperials.esp
Chocolate Elves.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I would appreciate any help. Cheers!

A lot of missing Beautiful People Mods !  ( You can use my No-MBP-Crowning isle version ( it's the old version) , then you don't need all the MBP esp )

If Lovers works you have all you need. Then it must be missing Beautiful People that crash your game. ( about 10 esp )

You have installed

CrowningIsle1.04.00_Animation_update.7z ! I found some errors in the file  !

or better

CrowningIsle1.03.06K_Animation_update.7z ( with the old animations )

Galgat

Version 1.04

You added animations 15  and 42 tp 49 and ore ani 229

But you only added the ini in the    data\ini folder.

No  kf files in meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2

If people have already filled the free ani numbers  , your ini files with overwrite the game ini files and I am sure they will not work good with the kf files.

Please add the kf files

And no ogre ani (kf) in the creatures\ogre folder.

But the ogre ani would overwrite the Lovers creatures ogre ani . Not good.  Especially when people use the new version with animated penis.

And DonkeyLoversAnimationProject2.4 is not necessary, all animations are in Lovers Creatures 2. I never had creatures ani problems with all your Crowning versions.

Please delete the Ogre ini 229

------------

In all your versions you have a distantlod  folder.  There in only the Anvil cell in the folder. In the cell are 3 markers and a NPC. No distance object.  If people use other Anvil Mods ( maybe with new houses)  it will mess up the distant view.  ( Yes I know after installing a new Mod you should run TES4LODGen again  and the LOD will be fixed )

Please delete the distantlod  folder.

Also delete the textures\landscapelod folder.  Maybe the 115482.-64.-32.32.dds is for crowning. But crowning has no LOT meshes so it can not use LOT textures.  And if the worldspace it not in Oblivion LOT will not work.  So nothing uses this texture.

( distantlod  for crowning would be nice. No more floating trees at the horizon  .  You have to move the worldspace to Oblivion world or you can not create distantlod. I did it two years ago )

Why   meshes\characters\bombshell\PBodyX\p2    ?  Are there pregnant NPCs in your Mod? I have never seen one.

If you need the pregnant body  it is good, becaues in the new SexBody-reloaded  the folder PBodyX\p2    does not exist.  ( In my game with the classic SetBody it will overwrite my preg body. Yes I  use a different preg body... but that's my problem )

------------------

EDIT :

Error report after checking the esp.

Spells with missing scripts:   I think they are not used. When I delete the spells  I get no new error messages.
001CRAnimalsRapeSpell "A Forced Sex Spell" [SPEL:0304626C]
missing script  [0304626B]

001CrownGrades "Your Grades" [SPEL:03032FE3]
missing script [03032FE6]

001crownFreePlayer01 "Not used yet" [SPEL:0305195B]
missing script [0305195A]

----------------

Road in 001Galgat "Crowning Isle" [WRLD:03001C83]
[ROAD:03001DD4]    -> Missing required members: Points, Point-to-Point Connections (complex structure can't be represented, see source)

Road in AAACRGluttonyBay "Gluttony Bay" [WRLD:0300DBB1]
[ROAD:0300DCA8]     -> Missing required members: Points, Point-to-Point Connections (complex structure can't be represented, see source)

simple solution : delete both road entries. I did it in your old esp.

----------------------

Bad ! changed vanilla beds

MCDoubleBed04L and LCBed01R  you turned into double beds.

Now all these beds in vanilla Oblivion and all Mods are double beds.

If the bed is placed at a wall  and an NPC use the new added sleep marker  (on the wall side) and he gets up  he is outside the  room. Maybe in the "void" and can fall to death.  Or an NPC tries to use the bed but cannot reach the bed entry marker because it is behind the wall.

Create new beds.  ( And no ID that starts with a number ! never start ID with Numbers , the CS freaks out. When I work with your mods I always have to disable error messages or I spend hours with closing the error windows )

delete the MCDoubleBed04L  in your esp.  No new bed needed. You  use the bed in 2 cells and in both cells you need beds with left entry.

LCBed01R  is used 6 times and  you need double beds. Create a new bed and replace the 6 beds. Simply change the base bed  in the cells ( no new bed in the cell  and delete the old. Because then you have to fix a  some sleep-AI packs that use the old bed ref )

Then delete the vanilla LCBed01R  in your esp in funitures.

Don't know if it is possible with CS , I use TES4Edit to change base beds in cells and delete vanilla entries in Mod esp.

10 hours ago, fejeena said:

A lot of missing Beautiful People Mods !  ( You can use my No-MBP-Crowning isle version ( it's the old version) , then you don't need all the MBP esp )

If Lovers works you have all you need. Then it must be missing Beautiful People that crash your game. ( about 10 esp )

You have installed

CrowningIsle1.04.00_Animation_update.7z ! I found some errors in the file  !

or better

CrowningIsle1.03.06K_Animation_update.7z ( with the old animations )

I am not sure that is the case, I am just stupid and have posted wrong load order. I exported it from obmm wihtout thinking about mods disabled with bashed patch. From what I know bashed patch combines some mods into one, in my case it did just that with some of MPB mods (they were disabled on rebuilding bashed patch). So, my correct mod list exported from Wrye bash: 

Spoiler

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  TamagoClub.esm
04  HiyokoClub.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm  [Version 2.5]
06  x117race.esm
07  CustomSpellIcons.esm
08  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.6]
09  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
0A  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0B  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0C  AddActorValues_example.esp
0D  GBRsRAMpurge.esp
0E  LoversPrimaBooks2.esp
0F  LoversPrimaBooks1.esp
++  lLet there be Flowers.esp  [Version 1.0]
10  Reznod_Mannequin.esp
11  Toggle Zoom - Mouse Wheel.esp
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
12  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
13  Hellonya IC GoodyChest.esp
14  HS Lindseys Thongs.esp
15  VipCxjHHTest.esp
++  DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
16  TafasSexyLingerieset02.esp
17  EM_RedRoseManor.esp  [Version 2.0]
18  Knights.esp
++  DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
19  HUD Status Bars.esp  [Version 5.3.2]
1A  P1DkeyChain.esp  [Version 5.00]
1B  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
1C  666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
1D  TamagoShop.esp
1E  TamagoTopic.esp  [Version 2.5]
1F  TamagoDischarge.esp
20  LoversTamagoClub.esp
21  LoversEncounter.esp
22  HiyokoGenetics.esp
23  HiyokoGenerator.esp
24  TamagoSetBody.esp
25  TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
26  TamagoGuide.esp
27  Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon.esp  [Version 2.5f]
28  LoversBoxing.esp
29  LoversChorus.esp
2A  LoversClubCats.esp
2B  LoversClubCatsSx.esp
2C  LoversGGBlackmail.esp
2D  LoversOrgy.esp
2E  LoversFollowersMJDJJ.esp
2F  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
30  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 2.2a]
31  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
32  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
33  LoversRaperS.esp
34  LoversJoburg.esp
35  LoversSituations.esp
36  LoversSlavePlay.esp
37  LoversBed.esp
38  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
39  LHS Text Extension.esp
3A  HiyokoFutureDream.esp  [Version y]
3B  LoversHorseRider2.esp
3C  LoversImmoralGuards.esp
3D  LoversImmoralSisters.esp
3E  PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
3F  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
40  LoversSatisfaction.esp
41  LoversBitch.esp
++  PSELoversBitchPatch.esp
42  LoversDarkLessons.esp
43  LBPMill.esp
44  LoversCreature.esp  [Version 2.5.11]
45  LoversCrowningIsle.esp
46  LoversCrowningIsleClothesAddon.esp
47  LoversBackup2.esp
48  LoversSkirtFlipper.esp
49  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
4A  LoversRapeSlave.esp
4B  LoversMagic.esp
4C  LoversLight.esp
4D  LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
4E  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
4F  LHS LST Patch.esp
50  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
51  LSTaddonInH.esp
52  LoversStupidNpc.esp
53  PlayerSlaveCry.esp
54  LST Encounters.esp
55  DarkBloodline.esp  [Version 3.0b-en01]
56  ATakesAll.esp
57  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
++  Carry all you want.esp
58  SetBody.esp
59  LoversJoystick.esp
5A  zzEstrus.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
5B  DKImperials.esp
**  Chocolate Elves.esp
5C  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
5D  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
5E  LoversMB2.esp
5F  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
60  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
61  Lovers3dorgasm.esp
62  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Additionally, I use the CrowningIsle1.04.00_Animation_update.7z 

I hope this clears the situation a bit

I don't use MBP but I think you still have not all esp.  See my example load order

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

or here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

And

++  PSELoversBitchPatch.esp

Do you have it in the bashed Patch ?

NEVER lovers Mods in the BashedPatch ! ! !  Deactivate all Lovers and Tamago/Hiyoko esm and esp and create the BashedPatch   then activate the Lovers Mods again.

I have not played Crowning 1.04  but I now that some sex animations will not work or don't work right.  If you have not filled the about 40 free LAPF animation numbers it will happen that sex does not start ( error  message)   and if you have filled the free numbers the sex positions during sex can be wrong.

galgat add the ini files for the animations he use  but not the animation files ( kf  files )

And have you tried it without LoversCrowningIsleClothesAddon.esp ?

Maybe it does not work with version 1.04. But I think it will work, the NPCs are not changed.

• 10 months later...

Just so you know, the Sirens in general have absolutely NO GREETINGS... except for very specific conditions.

GREETINGS  (These are what are available, first general crimes and second being one-time events)

Stop! You violated .... 
Looks like you are in some trouble...
Stop right there, criminal scum!
Well now, what do we have here?

Good gosh. You poor thing...

* Oh, the Queen was looking for you...
Well, Well!  I see you are a full fledged...
Well, your a Hot one. You maybe should...
I love Crowning Isle, but I miss...

Above is the majority of ALL the greetings available. The exceptions for this are a couple of lines by Demi the Kennel Keeper, or by either Kissina and Kylanna the Gate Watchers.  After that, the greetings by Moanette, Moana and Marta are completely quest-stage based.  Which means, if a quest was completed, they too have no greetings,  There are no general greetings for anyone in WorldSpace of 001CRSirenIsland as there are for 001Galgat and 001GalgatIsle02 or the like.

Since there is no greetings, you will be hard-pressed to acquire the Siren Essence to advance the game.  You would only have luck with Demi as the Gate Watchers have fixed (Goodbye) Greets.

EDIT:

Remember that the mod uses Chocolate Elves for the Sirens and the Chocolate Elf Race mod uses its own voice, not an Imperial, Breton or other Vanilla voice.  No SetRaceAlias command is or was in use, granted I would be loathe to use that command as it could affect other mods using Chocolate elves. 

So......

CrowningSirenGreets.esp

THIS is a small add-on to take care of the issue.  It adds roughly a dozen Vanilla greets and places them in a new 'Quest' of very low priority, and is keyed to Chocolate Elves of the Siren Faction. This way it ignores any other Chocolate Elves from any other mod. Granted, BravilUnderground uses Lop-Eared Chocolate Elves, but I digress.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 1 year later...
On 7/27/2017 at 5:14 PM, Fienyx said:

Crowning Isles - Not All Rape

It seems odd that when selling your self (or giving it away free) it still counts as you getting raped. I found the 2 scripts that are used in the dialogs for those situations. They were basically the same script (001CrownIslesFuk/Random) so I changed the first so it reflects consensual and the random is rape. I did this because there are some mods that can be set to where rape can actually be bad, but consensual is fine.

I then went through each dialog and made sure the correct script was being called...... going through that much dialog is tedious. Hope this slight tweak is appreciated. You still need the original for all the resources. Included is a version that is compatible with Open Cities Reborn. Works with fejeenas No MBP with sirens and tritons version as that doesn't touch the script or dialogs.

CrowningIsle-NAR.7z 3.1 MB · 22 downloads

I found it strange, too, that selling yourself consensually results in the rape sounds and especially the dialogue does not fit the situation at all. I assume that this mod was based on a version previous to 1.04. Is there anyway to merge this into 1.04?

Thanks for all the work from all of you, btw!

Well, despite the statement above, the main 'random sex' routine that Galgat used does indeed force the NPCs to be ... a bit ... brutal in their dialogue.

♦       ♦       ♦

scn 001CrownIsleNPCFukRandom02 ;trying for Hooker script

ref me
ref xme
ref zme
short mod

Begin Function { mod };xme zme }
    set me to GetSelf
    if mod
        me.ModDisposition player mod
    endif

Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface
    set xLoversQuest.Defence to me
    set xLoversQuest.Offence to xme
    set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 128
    set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128
    set xLoversQuest.SPos to xLoverGalgat.sextype;Let xLoversQuest.SPos := Call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 11111
    Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 4 001CRQuestCallback xme zme
    player.Call xLoversMainSafeStart
End

♦       ♦       ♦

The routine above for the DefNudeFlag and OffNudeFlag will force Rape, that because they are set to a 128 value (indicating a binary-styled bit flag for quickie description). Having posted a Dukky edition of RaperS, I can guarantee it.

Yes, it 'was' designed before the last version of Lovers with PK. But the mechanics are perfectly sound and completely compliant with the current version of LAPF.

YET... there is one form of issue that you may encounter... sex animatics errors.  This mod, and a few other classic-era Lovers mods relied on a different lineup of animations.  The pose originally defined as a blowjob in an earlier package may now be replaced with that of a cowgirl pose. And the user may be recommended to download a supplemental animations package called the DaedraSutra (which DOES exist in our downloads board) that may contain changes suitable to correct the animations errors.

Oh, I've been thinking (for some time) to make a patch to fix the animation errors and restore Galgat's intent with the right... or properly suitable... animations.