Sorry guys' date=' noob question

I just finished the goblin shake quest, am I meant to start the \"A Porter for Siren Isle\" quest now? If I am, Mrs Greaves isn't giving me any quest

[/quote']

After you have given that shake to the Siren's Queen you can offer your services to the sirens. Then bring back the siren's essence to Booty.

Talk to Mrs. Greaves and you will be promoted. "Siren's Lusty Trial" should then be closed. You will now be able to start "A Porter for Siren Isle".

Thanks for the info, but I tried the quest a 2nd time and still didnt work (from a previous save). And I didn't get any "siren's essence" from anyone.

Any further help please?  :-[

You can get the essence by using the forced sex spell on the sirens. This is a rude way, but they won' t punish you for that. The more polite way to get the essence is to wear your uniform and ask if they need a free date or want to pay for sex. Important: Don't use dialogue options that come from other mods like LoversAdultPlayPlus, Sexlivion or whatever. You might have to have sex with them but you won't get the essence.

Thanks so much!

Calgat, the above post has answered my intended question (thanks Animatorg). So, the portal to id is the end of the line for now. The's fine, as it is a bit like a cliffhanger. The imagination will start to fill in the gaps in anticipation:

"Will our heroine defeat the deity of the Id or will she have to do a deal of some kind? If so, what will be the cost? Will jonny be permanently brain damaged? Tune in next week folks...."

Oh yes, I'm looking forward to the conclusion of this story arc. I consider it a joy to play this mod.

It's a little off topic Calgat, but do you read comics? I mean the print variety. There was a brilliant series that a crazy Scotsman called Grant Morrison wrote and managed to get past the censors with it's themes involving prostitution, S&M, Government conspiricies, "Satanic abuse" etc. It was called The Invisibles. The reason I mention it is because one of the main characters undergoes a series of ordeals thematically similar to what the player toon undergoes in Crowning. I thought you might be interested. If so, pm me.

Cheers

This answers my questions as well, This is an amazing piece of work I like the idea that in the next release I may find out more than my poor little cute elf is ready for about ID or maybe Ms Femdom will have something more mischievous in mind. Thank you Galgat totally waiting on this.

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure LoversCrowningIsle is at the bottom of the load order. Are you playing a custom race? Any mod that uses any of the clothe or jewelry slots could be your problem. Do you have a tail? If that does not help you will have to ask Galgat its his mod he can probably help you better than me.

I've got a problem with this mod: when I enter the chapel I see that most of NPC's don't have heads, and when I try to talk with the man in the robes he doesn't have any text to say (just the message about no proper greeting text) and my game crashes after it. Any ideas what's wrong?

Get a question: Where could i find the three people group bandit and trigger the event of group rape? I walk through a bridge and find 3 camps, and 2 female bandit, then they start to attack me

for the last question, i have find the three bandit, but they just ask me for money, and even if i refuse, they start attack me normally and nothing happened. is there a solution on this?

Hi there.

I got a little problem with the "pimp quest"...the problem is i don't know where to find johny to start the quest ^^"

On the second island (I forget the name), where the pirates dump you after finishing the quest with them.

On that Island look for someone wearing ebony armour. That will be the fella you need to talk to.

Good luck

I love this mod so far, never felt like such a slut before. I'm in the middle of the pirate quest. It has been very stable for me even with Joburg running. I've just set lewd setting to 0 in game. No problems with the pirates. They just squat and come closer for a look, no stalking.

Some LOD files would be nice tho. I ran the TES4LODGen but that only added distant trees and architecture not landscape.

Ha! i just remembered those 3 bandits while i was out exploring, that was a nice surprise.

Is there some kind of 'walkthrough'? - I'm stuck after the "A porter for Sirens Island" Quest and have no idea, where I should go next...

btw. most of the quests just stay in the 'unfinished' state, even when I finshed them (for example the pirate quest - or do i have to do something special on the dirty bay island?)