Shemale Mod?

• 1 month later...

Not that it really matters, but men who are attracted to shemales are mostly straight and some are bisexual but definately not gay. They are attracted to female form along with the penis, so it's pretty much a fantasy/fetish or whatever. So any dialog you make between, say a shemale and a male, can be the same dialog with a man and a woman (minus the parts about the vagina)

• 4 months later...

As the title says is there any Shemale mods or mods with females with strapons.

I remember Dragon Age had these over on Nexus' date=' anybody know of any?

[/quote']

Currently this is the best Shemale mod for Skyrim what I found. It has beautiful textures.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21945

Somehow doubt a skyrim mod is going to work with fallout3 or new vegas.

Sexout has (kinda working) shemale support right now, with spells to indicate the effect (rather than relying on actor gender). It's been tested with strapons and is mostly working.

As the title says is there any Shemale mods or mods with females with strapons.

I remember Dragon Age had these over on Nexus' date=' anybody know of any?

[/quote']

Currently this is the best Shemale mod for Skyrim what I found. It has beautiful textures.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21945

Somehow doubt a skyrim mod is going to work with fallout3 or new vegas.

Sexout has (kinda working) shemale support right now, with spells to indicate the effect (rather than relying on actor gender). It's been tested with strapons and is mostly working.

If this support includes something fleshy as opposed to plastic between the legs I'm finally going to revisit new Vegas and check out the Sexout.

Does it? Will our futa ish riproaring rampage of rapine be at last extended into the post apocalyptic deserts of the future?

The mechanic is there in SexoutNG. But I still need to finish the actual She-Male race and then create the sexout plugin to place them into the world.

At the moment its all in a lot of pieces in my game and totally unpublishable.

The mechanic is there in SexoutNG. But I still need to finish the actual She-Male race and then create the sexout plugin to place them into the world.

I'm happy to add the shemale race into SCR if it's not added to SexoutNG instead :)

If this support includes something fleshy as opposed to plastic between the legs I'm finally going to revisit new Vegas and check out the Sexout.

Does it? Will our futa ish riproaring rampage of rapine be at last extended into the post apocalyptic deserts of the future?

The *support* is in sexout, thanks to jaam here. That means if someone does create a shemale race or what have you, they can tell sexout that it's a shemale, and it'll treat that person as a male in terms of playing animations.

What we don't have in sexoutNG or any of the mods yet is the actual shemale model/race. Someone needs to create the model. Once that's done, anyone can create a race for it, and/or a shemale bodysuit for females. That race and mesh can be in any mod from sexout to scr to something even lower down the 'food chain'. Doesn't matter.

We are nowhere without the meshes though. Best that can be done without them is a retexture of one of the strapons to make it look like flesh, and hide the straps.

Alright. Assuming just Hypothetically that I was some kind of Hobbyist Blender Artist

How difficult do you think it'd be to import a model from new vegas' date=' slap a cock on it and then export back to new vegas?[/quote']

That's a big assumption, you'll need to dump a little of your sanity to pull it off working with Blender, Nifskope & GECK :)

You'll have to read through the Maternity Clothes threads by User29 & Evilrunner, I think they are our mesh experts :)

Alright. Assuming just Hypothetically that I was some kind of Hobbyist Blender Artist

How difficult do you think it'd be to import a model from new vegas' date=' slap a cock on it and then export back to new vegas?[/quote']

That's a big assumption, you'll need to dump a little of your sanity to pull it off working with Blender, Nifskope & GECK :)

You'll have to read through the Maternity Clothes threads by User29 & Evilrunner, I think they are our mesh experts :)

What this guy says.

It should not be TOO difficult. You just need to take the male or female mesh that already exists, do the import/edit/export, and then fix up the texture so the cock isn't textured as a vagina.

If you want to try to create hermaphrodites rather than shemales, that'll probably be a bit tougher in both departments, and sexout doesn't have support for *that* yet anyway. You can't be a female and a male at the same time and have it work.

The maternity clothes thread is over a hundred goddamn pages. That'd take me much longer to read than the actual cutting and pasting would take to do.

Our job is to search for you, copy, and paste. Sorry, we often forget that.

Put another way, you could try asking nicely or searching before you demand help from people already putting in as much time as a second job.. if you actually expect help that is.

The maternity clothes thread is over a hundred goddamn pages. That'd take me much longer to read than the actual cutting and pasting would take to do.

I'm just giving you the book, I have no interest in reading it myself, but there's a stack of info in there somewhere :)

I'm happy to add the shemale race into SCR if it's not added to SexoutNG instead :)

Thanks but I also use it with mods that cannot/should not be dependant on Sexout, so I cannot merge it into SCR.

Our job is to search for you' date=' copy, and paste. Sorry, we often forget that.

Put another way, you could try asking nicely or searching before you demand help from people already putting in as much time as a second job.. if you actually expect help that is.

[/quote']

Umm, not what i meant. I meant the cut and paste between models. In blender, Ie the actual job. Seen as there's already a cock or two on the loose for new vegas we could purloin.

edit:

The job as i see it consists of:

1. Get the HGEC or equivalent model for new vegas

2. Shout and swear until the model is imported into blender

3. Calmly attach cock swiped from numerous model websites, scratch built or even the one we built ourselves (once it's made a little less prodigious)

4. Reconstruct UVMAP and textures as required to make dick look like dick.

5. Shout and swear until the model is exported back into new vegas

My main arguement against trawling the maternity thread is from the first page alone I got the impression the signal to noise ratio of useful information will make it somewhat tedious to acquire all the info required.

So no more jumping to conclusions that I'm a dick or I'm not even gonna try stapling dicks to your chicks savvy?

edit:

Okay update. Got the model for nude type 3 into Blender with a surprising lack of pain. I suspect it's up hill from here though, I doubt Blender's export routines are gonna be as obliging.

edit:

Well that was surprisingly painless. Proof of concept shemale.

proofofconcept.png

I spliced together Breeze's male body part into hires nude type 3 to create this one. It's possible for me to build a new cock I just chose the lazy way for now.

download here

edit:

Next step. I or someone else figures out the final step of putting this back in new vegas and sees if the materials have come unstuck or not. If the process of import, modify and dickify, export works fine then we'll go back and make a better put together shemale.

And yet they tell me there's no resources. Update on my end of things, model worked in nif scope but not in game. Currently trying to figure out why. Any pointers would be welcome.

edit:

Okay, annoying. Initially the trouble was that I'd not set it to 'fallout 3' when exporting. Now the trouble is having done that the game crashes to desktop whenever it loads.

Yeah I got nothing. Gonna need to find someone else who exports people from Blender and get their export settings to make the script go.

edit:

Oh and an addendum on the whole 'perfectly useable resources'. They appear to be flaccid, and seen as we can't import to blender and change that and have them export in a useable format they're completely useless for sexual purposes.

edit:

Okay, back and forth. I got rid of a duplicate scene root node in the NIF file... now it doesn't crash anymore. Now it's back to being invisible. To be honest I'm not sure If I call this an improvement or which of these outcomes I prefer more.

• 2 weeks later...

edit:

Oh and an addendum on the whole 'perfectly useable resources'. They appear to be flaccid' date=' and seen as we can't import to blender and change that and have them export in a useable format they're completely useless for sexual purposes.

[/quote']

There are two sets of bodys one flacid, one erect.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

edit:

Well that was surprisingly painless. Proof of concept shemale.

proofofconcept.png

I spliced together Breeze's male body part into hires nude type 3 to create this one. It's possible for me to build a new cock I just chose the lazy way for now.

download here

Has anyone gotten any headway with this?  This looks to be very good; however, I am having some trouble in porting this mesh into NV as well, as when I do, my PC's body is invisible.  That, and its been two months since the last post, so I don't know if this thread is dead, or not.  While I do understand that others maybe preoccupied with other mods/life/jobs, it would be a shame to come this far, just to have this die. 

Here's what I have so far with my PC.

post-114619-0-65877800-1364397761_thumb.pngpost-114619-0-15046600-1364397812_thumb.png

Edit: If this thread hasn't been abandoned, might I be able to add a suggestion?  Like maybe a ball-less mesh, as the version of this mesh has the scrotum and taint covering, or otherwise removing, the vagina.  I've spent too much time altering the alpha channel to make my PC's vagina look nice an moist (ok, 10 minutes, not that much time), to have that effort go to waist. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not quite a shemale... but something I found that reminded me of this topic: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47732

Anyways, would be interesting to RP a transsexual in a world without drugs to make breasts/ and other feminization happen. But would ultimately play out kind of sad since no one in the game would respect your character's identity, though. Suppose it could be the radiation, or pregnant death claw urine. (No horses... so... yeah.)

Archived