LoversSituations (Was LoversExtortion)

• 4 months later...

OK here my new version.

More dialogues,  dialogue options, random dialogues for sex in the repeatable quests.

You can end the quests without leaving the cell ( In some quest you still must leave the cell; woman is drunk or sleeping )

Some changes: some quests you can repeat now, some are expanded. Think all quests are playable with Male and female Player. Some charisma checks were changed into disposition checks.

A new quest: In the Drunken Dragon Inn,  after Andreas Draconis is dead.  With a new NPC . ( the NPC need HGEC E cup body ! Or you have OBSE Plugin Blockhead installed. )

The readme is not complete... every time I try to play/test all quests I find some bugs in other quests, or landscape bugs, ... and I fix and test it....then I have a new idea for the Mod that I just fix...and spend some weeks with other mods.

I once played all quest, but then I reworked a lot of quests.....

Now I need some tester to find bugs in this version. Especially spelling mistakes,  my bad English. So I call it Beta version.

After some testing and fixing I will upload it in a new download/topic.

LoversSituations 2018.7z

EDIT: if you have a LoversSituation Mod installed, start a new game, because if you have completed some quest it is stored in your save and my extensions will not work.

Or delete the old version , create a clean save ( wait 3 in game days ) , then install my version.

Installed this new version of yours Fejeena. This is the first time this mod has even been installed for me as well, so no need to do a clean save or so.  Targeted three NPCs so far. Countess Valgas quest went smoothly. Rochelle Bantien was next. Most of her quest went ok, except for the part of her showing up in her basement. I was there for a few days and she would not show up. I moved her to me via console and the rest of her quest went ok. It could be an issue with Better Cities, don't know. The maid at Drunken Dragon Inn seems to be going ok so far. My character had sex with her for beer, but have not seen any quest updates for her yet. No tats for her appeared for me on her, but that is ok. She still looks good in my game. Her grammar and spelling is good enough too. Does not have to be perfect. :)  I like her outfit as well.

Oblivion20181224 23.57.06.jpg

The Drunken Dragon Maid get the "tattoos later in the quest, and she change the clothes.

The quest with her starts after Andreas Draconis is dead.  And often you get quest updates only when you leave the Inn, or after some days, or many sex during one day,...

I will test Rochelle Bantien.

EDIT: Rochelle Bantien Quest works fine in my game.

Where do you talk to her? When you talk to her ( with the dress in your inventory) and she agrees to have sex she run to the basement in her house. ( She not walk , that could take some hours ) So you follow her, let her always enter doors first, follow her into the basement. ( If you enter the doors first it can be that the NPC does not follow. That is a game bug with many Mods, the game "ignore" AI packaged of NPCs that are not in the same cell with the player. Sometimes you have to wait until the next full hour (next AI update) or you quit the game and load it, then the game calculates the AI packs again. )

But in this quest Rochelle Bantien is running to the basement you just follow her and all works fine. She lies in bed at the very back of the cellar.

I also tested the second part of the quest and it works fine.

Better Cities should not be a problem, it does not change interior cells.

Didnt know that about the Maid in Drunken Dragon Inn. Looking forward to seeing her tats and new clothes, when its get to the right time in my game.

Rochelle Bantien works correctly now in my game. The esp didnt have the Bash Tag Actors.AIPackages. I added it, and she went there and everything worked perfectly for her. 

Jensine went mostly smoothly except for the Rubbish Bag being really well hidden behind the two barrels by her shop. I forget how that part looks in vanilla Oblivion. It may be Better Cities adding them.  The Rubbish Bag was still clickable and visible, other than for the barrels. Her AI worked fine.

Oblivion20181225 18.28.25.jpg

Rubbish Bag: That is Better cities, in vanilla there is only one barrel.

The Drunken Dragon Maid : Andreas Draconis MUST be dead.

And she will not have real tattoos, only writing on her body/tits.

And you wrote " My character had sex with her for beer, "

She is paying you !  Andreas Draconis told her she is ugly and no men would touch her. She is young and naive, and believe the shit he says.

So she is paying you to fuck her.  And you accepted a beer? I let her pay  with a good Surilie wine. ( Yes I am mean )

Yeah Andreas Draconis is dead in my game. She runs the Inn now. I just need to wait for more time to pass or have sex with her more like you said, to see her new stuff.  I just finished doing the quests for Emfrid, Edla Dark-Heart and Skjorta. All went smoothly. :)

Are there any specific NPCs you would like me to focus on for testing ? 

Testing: in the readme the names without xxx  I have not tested after the last changes.

And Selena Orania ( you must be member of the mageguild) and Tivela Lythandas the second part after the quest "A Brush with Death".   Test both if the fuck her unconscious works.

---------------------------

Maid Cospia:

If she runs the inn you can fuck her in the room if you rent the room.

If you fuck her often a day ( in the room or behind the counter) she will say that she can not pay more this day ( if she pay only beer you can fuck her more often as if she pay you with good Surilie wine.) Then you can say that you will fuck her for free. And she will offer you the room for free.

You will get the quest update: "Wow, first she paid only with cheap drinks, now she offers me the room for free. I can save 20 Septim." That quest update starts the timer for the next update....

For the next quest change/udate you must wait 31 days, Then she notices that the inn is running badly and she can not pay the taxes. Then you can "help" her.

Tivela Lythandas - I already had the Brush with Death quest completed before adding this mod. Her sex scenes had no issues. My character fucked her alot and she fell unconscious.

Selena Orania - Fortunately she was still alive in my game. Her scenes played out ok enough, but they were all Sleeper Sex scenes. They didnt seem to count as rape thankfully, as my disposition stayed the same with her after many times.  Is her dialog always supposed to have the option to help cure her ?

Selena Orania: during the first part you have only the dialogue

"Just to be safe, once again ?"

Then wait 2 days and you can ask "Has the potion worn off?"

Of couse not :classic_biggrin: .  You can fuck her Unconscious again.  And 2 days later she is horny again,..... The effect of her potion will never diminish.

Made more progress on the Maid Cospia quest. I am the owner of the Inn now and she prostitutes herself to the new NPCs that show up in the Inn. :) The body tats are showing up too. Her quest is still showing in the current quests. Does it ever end ?

No issues with Candice Corgine, Petrine, and iIsabeau Bienne.

Rosentia Gallenus - Everything seemingly is ok with her, except for the quest not going away under Current Quests.

Rosentia Gallenus: Yes quest is not set "complete".   Original was set like this, I never changed it,  and it reminds you that the quest is repeatable, you can fuck her again and again.

Maid Cospia is set "complete, so you have not reached the end.

If she is nude and only have the body writing you must only wait in the inn and watch her. ( for one of the quest updated she must have 5 times sex with the orc )

And talk to her from time to time, see if she have new dialogue options.

Have you quest update

Spoiler

The girl is so naive...I made her a prostitute and her only reaction was "I can fuck more men, thank you" and " hope they fuck me, I'm so ugly". And she works for free for some years, till I earned 381 Septim. Maybe it does not take years.

And the last quest entry. Then there are 6 new customers in the inn ( not all at the same day )

Spoiler

The business is going well. A nude horny barmaid which can be fucked by everyone as he wants. The 5 Septim are not bad, for 20 Septim or more for a fuck no one would travel to this lonely inn. And she is happy with 7 Septim a week. But she does not want any money in the next 1-2 months, first she wants to be sure that we continue to earn well. Yes, she is so ugly that the customers flee...

I stayed in the Inn for awhile and like you said, the quest finished. :) 

Did the quests  for Sigrid and Marana Rian and no issues. Some I cant test without starting a new character, as most official content is completed already in my game.

This mod seems ready for a proper release. Some typos here and there, but all are minor. I really like what you did with the Maid Cospia and the customers in the Inn. It would be nice to see that done with the girls in Lovers Prostitute, at least for the brothel in Anvil.

I think no one will play all quests, not everyone will join in all vanilla guilds or play all side quests. For one quest you need high infamy , so if you play a good character ( no thief-guild, no Dark Brotherhood ) you will not get infamy.

And if you do not seek the adventures, ( the list in the readme) you will never discover all quests with one character.

If you liked Maid Cospia quest, see Dynari Amnis, not so long but funny too. ( All Fake Grey Fox Cowl quests are not repeatable in the original mod, so I changed some )

• 2 weeks later...

Problem:

The fan is set to "respawn" and he is weak. ( 6 level below Player )

Respawn: after some days he will lose all the sex with player experience ( Lover Sex with Player token)

But if I remove the respawn flag he will be dead fast.

And he flees quickly... and often not in the right direction ( right into the next enemies)

But the respawn flag has to be set to off. 

hmm... alright, so what ideas do you have for this... if i would do it i would probably make it so the PC reluctantly agree in the end... maybe also include some drunkness, in any way the first time would have the player not able to go around it

• 1 month later...