Lovers Stop Kill Raper v1.10:
Download Link:
7z.png  LoversStopKillRaper v1.10 - beta1.7z   5.69K   497 downloads

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovers Stop Sweet Death v1.02:
Download Link:
7z.png  LoversStopSweetDeath v1.02 - beta1.7z   2.94K   606 downloads

The explanation is minimum.

I have a problem with the rapist who rape me became an instant criminal, attacked by my followers and anyone nearby. Does "Lovers Stop Kill Raper" (may be) the solution for the problem?

What is the meaning with "Lovers Stop Sweet Death"?

Stop Kill Raper is designed to prevent the guards from killing the rapists.

Rape is a hostile act and your followers will always interpret it as such and auto attack.  Followers break mods and there is no way around this.

If you don't have followers then the plugin will work as intended.  The fault is with the followers and not with the LPK plugin.

Stop death is to keep folks (and you) from dying from sex if I remember right.  There were plugins set up that you (or an NPC) could be raped to death with.

• 2 weeks later...

Is any one can translate LoversVoiceGHN_TH.esp , LoversVoiceGH_TH.esp and LoversVoiceGH++2K_TH.esp ?

Everything you need to do it is right here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10210-mod-translation-information-tools/

I normally translate stuff but I am busy for the next several months working on animations and other items.  Unless someone volunteers, your best bet is to grab the tools and give it a go yourself.

• 4 weeks later...

HOLY PENGUIN SHIT BATMAN!!!!!  THERE ARE A SHIT LOAD OF NEW VERSIONS OF LPK PLUGINS THAT NEED TRANSLATING!!!!!!

New versions that are out:

Lovers Club Cats v1.01d  - current LoversLab version is 1.01b

Lovers Soul Trap v1f

Lovers White Cat Courier v1.03i

Lovers Stupid NPC v1.6h - current LL version is 1.6g

Lovers Love Juice v2.4j

Lovers Immoral Guards v1.1g

Lovers Immoral Sisters v1.3

Lovers Jealousy 1.4c

Lover Skirt Flipper v1.1e

StalkersMD v2  - Brand new plugin?????  Something about an oblivion gate

Other:

Thermae v1.38

Bounty Hunt v1.1d

We are currently 1 to 2 versions behind right now on most of the above.  Looks like I need to do some translating...... :P

Thermae is a public bath mod.  A public bath is added to each city.  Not really sure about how compatible it is with stuff like better cities.

Thermae machine translated readme file:

The public bath: Thermes de la Tamriel (2013.05.18 v01.38)
Although I think that it is possible even in the absence of SI, but once, the latest patches and official of Japanese & SI recommended
Strongly recommended enemy NPC beauty of MOD

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

※ I am created in OBSE v0020.

※ How to Customize LeveledList were changes in v01.28. For more details, see the "__thermae_LLCustomizer.txt"

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

● Description
Is a public bath.
(Any of the Meiji Guild) Portal to the public bath is located near the entrance of each city. (It may be difficult to see in the grass Bo Bo is the Chorrol)
NPC is placed 8-12 people about the bath inside, we are chatting or sleeping each to eat. (Naked)

● supplement
NPC, which is placed inside is takes advantage of the enemy NPC of all Vanilla except for the color black puss and sister bar.
※ Strip off the equipment in the script during deployment, we have changed the status to not fighting each other.
× woman occurs a little too much about 2:1. If you did, they feast of our aunt If you do not put the beauty of MOD of enemy NPC.
Takashi Vampire rate
※ It is 4-6 over woman on average in the experience ... is the high rate of women is actually quite ... Sunmasen: might be about one man.
More ... many girls it's a good one ...
※ he-she who will continue back to somewhere a certain period of time after you (4-12 hours) stay.
0-3 people about the newly generated instead and go home alone.
※ automatic replenishment is not if the NPC died inadvertently. But, it is the number of people added automatically when it becomes to 1/3 or less of capacity.

I think it would be not that the battle begins spontaneously, but the guards in each city will come pouring in and become a combat state.
※ WoodElf that when we as junk element appears at (onion), you may want to pounce NPC around with feral randomly.

(Barrel Sack · CoveredPot) will all Respawn food containers that are placed inside.

Drink on the table is there a manual, but I can refill.
※ I go talk to employees of the bar and then Oh.
※ It will be relocated automatically when you have less than half of the initial state.
※ However, check processing of relocation is done only when the daily occurs in the bath, or in, when it got to the bath.

Food on the table also can be placed manually.
※ food will be relocated then the Activate (PressurePlate) white switch on the foot of each such table.
※ Please talk to employees of the bar when it relocated to all tables.
※ There is no automatic relocation processing of food.

× This internal Cell, generally open at the time, reset it costs regardless of the Respawn interval of Oblivion when the Player enters the Cell.
※ changed in v1.21. It will be forced reset when the general open at the time, was at the entrance of Portal Sneak state.

Bedroom (once)
Area red curtain back in the bedroom for the Player, container class does not Respawn in PlayerFaction with bed in here (green).
If you press the switch of the pillars of bedside Player for DoubleBed, to switch the NPC Enable Disable (charter and general open).
※ It is generally open in the current if it is displayed (picture-vertical) something on the top of the switch. What is or is displayed
I represents the current mode. It is in private If nothing is displayed.
○ (LOGO - the proportion of women is this in the initial state) that picture ... mixed bathing mode of someone's
○ landscape painting ... women-only mode (NPC that occurs only woman)
○ shield ... men-only mode of the Fighters Guild (NPC that occurs only male)
○ painting ... mixed bathing same rate mode of the table of art supplies (NPC generated male to female ratio of 1:1)
○ I (see work is necessary ... "__thermae_LLCustomizer.txt" separately to use) draft ... Custom Landscape Painting 1-3
※ In the story of the establishment on the last, there is a great deal that leans on whether both men and women when they are actually deployed the ratio.
※ The switching of mixed bathing, women-only, men-only, please talk to your sister bar.

Equipment that was stripped from our general customer NPC contains lid part beside the Bed of red yellow and NPC is available round (not flat) the Chest.
Pleasing like to Nari pilfer. The (so you Respawn, can not be used for storage applications)
(The equipment of one property minutes and spend one night here ...)
※ were obsolete in v1.13 the safekeeping of equipment, but squalidly revival in v1.17. (Talking with my sister do not keep it by default To-enabled)
※ The contents of this Chest will be discarded daily at the time regardless of the Respawn of Cell.

VIP Room
In a separate Cell, there is one more bedroom.

Waterfall
Back of the mermaid statue in the middle, there is a display and non-display mode switch of the waterfall at the bush of tail.
※ There are two, but in bulk waterfall of all, one is switching only waterfall of the pedestal portion of the image is another.

"Please come back"
From conversations with general customer NPC, you can forcibly exit the NPC. Uncle, aunt bye-bye.
※ There are times when it is rebellion that it is sometimes unpleasant.
※ onion is not me back.

Auto-undressing clothes
The dressing room after the entry from Potal, to be through the door. Accompanied by the NPC Companion etc. also undressing as well.
※ arrow and headgears of Player does not undressing.
※ arrow, because it can not solve any way the phenomenon that the appearance becomes one of when to re-equipped in the Script
※ In order to have forgotten the process ... simple head equipment (~O ~I
× Player is manually clothes only undressing of admission. Companion will automatically clothes. I think when you.
※ Player now also automatic clothes in v01.18. (I except for the arrow head and equipment)
Companion is to support people Max24. Number of people more than it does not undressing processing. (The number was based on the MPC once)

Anemia
I may fall in anemia when it came out and when you enter the sauna NPC us.
※ We would stand up again if Leave her alone for a while This is only an Ability to add a timer with a Damage Fatigue Activate at the door.
※ Ability Activate Then is added the door Sneak state if the Player, but is not affected as long as this is not the case.
※ You can switch to enable or disable of anemia treatment in the switch on the side of the door.
※ It is currently active red stain if it is displayed on the top of the switch
After, I might fall over when I drank Skooma.

For men and women costume box for costume box
There is one five costume box for men and women for on the shelf (which is also the place of bed-baldness Pis such storeroom like) retracted part next to the bar.
When you "enable baths in Costume" I put costume you want to wear in general customers in this box the (swimsuit, etc.), to (Player) and employees and sister of the general customer · Companion · Bar
It is possible to be wearing. (That be registered costumes five sets of men and women each maximum)
During deployment, the daily time, in dressing room at the time, costume will be paid at random from the box of this is five Companion Player and employees with the sister bar of the general customer.
DAME just put in a box, please set to either "effective" and "random" by talking to my sister the bar then.
○ "valid": I always paid costume
○ "random": a 50% chance, I want to or may not be paid
○ "invalid": The costume is not paid
The number of placed in each box are you k in one set.
costume you put can be either of Clothing / Armor. Because it is specified UnequipArmor only when you go to bed in the configuration of AI,
I think once possible combinations such as "nightwear swimsuit + Junior clothes armor treatment".
※ There is no need to include all 5 costume set necessarily. I ignored during processing box empty.
※ When you put the items in the category of Clothing / Armor other than, they are ignored.

Each costume box for Player-man / woman for Companion and employees for (Charlotte / Margarita / Zedd) for
The box of this place, and with the exception that it is not used for general customers NPC, treatment is the same as the costume box above.
※ In the case of empty, these boxes will use there if there is a box for guests of the general non-empty.

※ A Companion to say in 此 MOD, It is a thing of the NPC came to the bath from the outside. Therefore also guard you have jumped into combat occurs
Processing, such as the payment of costume will be applied. (Such as guard's Cheydinhal and Bravil who has done in the battle occurred)

※ accessories are paid (necklace, ring)
In up to v1.28, it had been added to the random unconditionally Necklace ring of Vanilla, but it has changed how to add in v1.29.
When you do not want to pay the costume, only when the item corresponding to the necklace-ring costume box does not exist, a ring and a necklace of Noble class of Vanilla
I will be provided one by one. (What is paid is the one that is registered in LL0NPCJewelryNoble100)

● Problems
× If you have Save on state Player is are inside, you may find that when it is resumed on the Save some revival equipment of our NPC is (?)
× does not mean there is trouble in particular but to no longer naked, but if you activate soon as it is in (private) disable the NPC on the switch of the pillars of the once
× NPC so be relocated new, so I wish deal. It is possible even if I got back. It is also acceptable to re-enter the Cell.
※ This phenomenon seems to have become hardly occur in remodeling in v01.18.

△ initialization of the NPC did not work depending on the state of the load of run-time, there may be able to appear as an enemy NPC of the ordinary.

× If the NPC in possession of the equipment non-Playable, it is to (while wearing) while in possession of them.
※ This is also whether not occur almost

It is possible that because I use the LeveledList of Vanilla to NPC placement, enemy NPC be added in large MOD of Fran etc. also appear.
Using the Fran and CUO, there is no problem, especially on our side but, OOO, is unconfirmed in other MMM.

There is a thing that combat music flows momentarily NPC relocation time, vampire, etc. Disposition is to initialize the NPC a negative this pretty
This is because a little free time is applied. The Do not worry if you will not be a battle first and then software.
※ However, you ever get into a fistfight guard jumped and he took advantage of a slight chance.

× The back becomes rush the NPC us when it comes to midnight. 'm A bug, but it is by design. (The fix is ​​to do is simple, but this is a good in-Kana this)
※ going you remedy once in v1.13

× NPC sacrificing return after being disturbed by something after you have dressed Become a sometimes return home mode comes out, but we will be back properly or so 1-2 hours and Hottoku.
※ It should now go back at any cost in the remodeling of v01.201

× In (such as such as Lovers Sexlibion) if you are using a MOD that is managing the situation by remembering to NPC hidden items,
× These items will also be removed in dressing room when the Companion.
× You will be restored to like clothes time, but please note to return to the state before undressing hidden items added by the MOD to clothing before being destroyed.
※ I try fixed in v01.18. However, a side effect, but you have to all new when you return the items to Companion to departure.
(In RemoveAllItems, non-Playable items or good to ... well ... I'm not be deleted when I think twice)

△ Please note Companion to overflowing at the time it enters the Cell because these pond Pocha When you pass through the Portal with his many Companion.
△ but I'll leave that to two or three people at most.
※ I or buried on the wall or pass through the floor once in a while ... and do not fall first because it spread the entrance each part in v01.33, but in that Obli specification ...

It is difficult to read this very manual.
※ I will let it remain difficult to read in the future maybe

× After changing the polarity, such as mixed bathing, women-only, men-only talking to her sister in the bar, in the charter and general open switch in the bedroom
× When a re-arrangement and exclusion of our NPC, NPC little too much of (times) will appear than usual.
× (the Omou it 's because the LeveledList are re-evaluated when LeveledList had been Disable is Enable)
× I think that there is no adverse effect on except that the load increases, it is recommended that you go out once if you want to reflect the switching mode of mixed bathing.
× (it is to come out to the outdoors of Tamriel in the Portal is not a change of clothes outside the door to the outside)
※ It Omou that it no longer occur in v01.17

Somehow, it was supposed to beat the MOD that ... weekend MOD has become a tour de force gradually ...

※ When you are made to follow the Companion that important ※ warp function
when when the Companion is there inside the dressing room, door to clothing (naked state), to get away to the outside along with the Companion is
Please to pass under the door Make sure that the Companion is comes to back inside the dressing room, door clothing.
When the distance between the Player is away Companion is stopped or in a conversation with the NPC inside, without waiting for the Companion
If you would pass under the door, transfer function of the Companion would have worked by distance, out of the door without any clothes processing
It will allow myself to move.
If this happens, please in and out of the dressing room, door clothing with his Companion. So, belongings should return to normal.

○ I do not know something, but you · · · orz to CTD well in your environment
※ I want to think that it is healed ... healed in v01.21 · · ·

※ When a re-arrangement of the drink, drinks potion Player is placed will be eliminated.
※ The relocation process, the new drink so that the table top is not a full beer, and then eliminating the drinks such arranged dynamically
I place. At this time, the owner remains as it is the thing of the Player on drink potions that differential placement.
I had thought the item was Player Drop from the inventory that's possession of the Player, but it seems a state of "no owner" very much.
So, if you want to place a drink potions class etc. Decoration, yes dark sure you have a thing of the Player on SetOwnership.

"The number of people who went home" display "number of common customers of current" is a minute that dead bodies are left by the number of people dead in the Cell actually.
※ corpse of these are (moved to another hidden Cell) discarded when you have daily in-bath or in-when it entered the bath.

※ If the general customers in drunk in anemia · Skooma, not get up even after forever There was a
When it is detected that NPC becomes constant value below the Fatigue DamageFatigue, I would have to revive Fatigue by removing DamageAbility,
There is a thing that Fatigue does not recover forever Damage effect is sustained even though Ability has been removed at the timing of something.
When I became a situation like this, it displays the ID by clicking the target NPC to open the Console,
ModAV Fatigue 10000
And so big, please + the Fatigue. And since it should get up in this, please ask them back with immediate effect.
You think you're all right once, so I tried to strengthen measures finish:

● Disclaimer
For any damage caused by the use of the MOD
Please forgive me because the author can not be held responsible.

● and Redistribution modification
It is good to unlimited modification and re-distribution both.

Oblivion Mod for Storage of Sessaku
http://www.4shared.com/dir/NaHTfIRF/Mod_for_Oblivion.html

● change history

v01.38
- Add check of Creature to general customer generation
※ corresponds to something in the Mod, etc. to change the LeveledList enemy Mob, such as to generate a wolf and dog mixed in, such as Bandit
※ However, in the case of LL setting that generates multiple individuals at once,-not to Spoken only together of the ...
· Fixed a bug that sometimes a string of Debug for leaks

v01.37
※ v0020 environment OBSE from here
The change in shape that you want to silence all the falls, one simply place the (sound of a waterfall) sound object
A redundant action of Companion, among the good reader, nap, change to Default only snack What snack, seat
※ possible in the operation of variable quest, good reader, nap also enable sitting
kzsQuestSpaVisitorCom.iSpaCompanionFlg
== 1; snack only (Default)
The == 2; good reader sitting snack &
The == 3; good reader and nap sitting snack &
Modified to Skip the Script processing while have identifier of Lovers related (xLoversPkrIdentifier / xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem etc.)
General customers after deployment, changes to the unconscious state until the initialization is complete

v01.36 (unpublished)
Path grid correction
Skip it violently, but I noticed this time I Was wrong to write the first line, the title ...
× Thermae de la Tamriel → ○ Thermes de la Tamriel
Changing the reset timing of the attached Script variable of bar employees
Minor amendment of the return home of processing general customer
· Fix to avoid leaving IronDagger to return home for clothes when you add
• The abolition and the had the item store to return home when the item is enabled storage
Modification of the bar for employees Faction, fine fix the friendship degree adjustment
At the time of the general customer simultaneous initial deployment at the time of admission reserved / general open when switching · CellRespawn after adding the message display end of the deployment process as can be seen
-I should be managed to load surge of this process at the time really, but I thought of measures for the NPC would start a brawl for some reason when it is just simply Wait Barracuda

v01.35
Move and adjust the path grid CoveredPot and Suck the bar area
Attached script of general customers NPC employees and become stuck in the respawn of employees of Cell / Bar is, not because of the environment,
Fixed so · · · orz · · · was a supposed leak or rather bug
Rewrite ... of this manual to give up, although it is not changed text organized ... almost a little bit

v01.34
I had forgotten it, but it was random or 50%, not to add the flag of the Lovers of the NPC
I try not to script the process of NPC unconscious state
A certain period of time, the general customers the NPC standing still in the same coordinate If there was one, employees of the bar is try to go to monthly
※ Is it a MOD environment whether such because of the load, NPC to become DeadLock state while there was staring at H after the end of Dialog in Joburg also auto well
※ Because it is most likely solved DeadLock at the time the employee towards the target NPC in StartConversation,'m not even need to go running to Sat
abolished the WanderPackage that forces general customer NPC Player to sleep, waiting that you added in v01.20

v01.33
Extended to four times that of the conventional company each inlet portion (it is very tasteless pond Pocha Companion of the lost or)
Attached script become stuck in the respawn of employees of Cell / Bar Sucking · · · orz If you blame environment very much
So, I put it back Changes to this matter in v01.31
When Lovers is installed, I tried to to add the xLoversPkrFlagSlave in random NPC (except Companion)
Incidentally, when the LoversAdultPlayPlus is installed, I tried to to add "do not care about the public eye," the setting

v01.32
I increased some of the food on the table
(No wonder all the positions far from conversation with employees) established a food payment button for each table counter each area

v01.31
(I use the magic puss is facing in the direction of the day after tomorrow is ... Has almost nothing) Fixed distance SpellCast of anemia rescue when the employee
Modified to check for drink relocation to daily time
Change to 0 → 5 the Aggression of NPC
Discards (image of woman), set up a rocky instead StatueImperial02
Organize your path grid of passage
× (there is no self-confidence a little ... okay now) deal of bugs (?) Attached script freezes three employees of the bar, and respawn
× ※ "General Number of visitors 0) now?" Of conversation script is not moving when the selection after the message box does not appear
× ※ combination of Respawn flag + No-LowLevelProcessing + Script # Do not you go? Change to Off No-LowLevelProcessing for the time being

v01.30
Re-organize the management of data equipment saving relationship of Companion
I tried to be able to re-provision of costume in conversation with Companion
※ If the costume set chosen randomly and what is not suit in relation to something like the color of the skin, it's pass through the door one by one change of clothes also Nde troublesome

v01.29
Fixed process of determining when it comes to number of people over the new NPC during deployment
Fixed a bug that general clients slip through the door still change of clothes
Path grid minor amendment change of clothes before and after door
Fixed a bug (which is Kill immediately after) the NPC is generated by the timing which was in the Cell also chartered at the time
It corresponds to an item in the tail attributes in the costume payment processing
※ For Companion, (I depends on the processing side of the Companion) that do not check the wear of tail equipment
To change the payment method of the accessory
One by one the necklace, ring from among those that are registered in the LL0NPCJewelryNoble100 of Vanilla: 1) costume Disabled
2) costume is enabled: the same as 1) when no one necklace, ring in costume box, no additional otherwise
※ Currently, LL they are not targeted for processing lower LebeledList even if added to the MOD LL0NPCJewelryNoble100 other

v01.28
Fixed a bug that initializing number of people counter had to count minutes of corpse
※ the impact of this, I would do would be even that new NPC generation is suppressed if Kaware the days of the week ... be there
Change how to customize LeveledList. I tried to be created without having to worry about such as MasterFile specified. (Requires knowledge of some Script)
Other

v01.27
Review again the recovery process of anemia damage
(It Oh then Do not worry about that a few people over the number limit ... not so ... to some extent actual damage any slip) Fixed a bug that number counter is shifted occasionally
Readjustment of anemia rescue function by employees
※ If you did not use magic to target NPC, failure to keep running for a while and then after the employee ran to anemia relief, such as interrupted
※ trouble in the first place often do not Cast recovery magic
The baths in Costume box, add a box of the Player only · Companion dedicated and employees dedicated
※ costumes Player · employee · Companion is, (the same as ever empty) to be paid in favor of what is in these boxes
Others:

v01.26
Add anemia rescue function by reviewing and employees of the recovery process of anemia damage
※ However, I is a mystery how much or useful

v01.25
Fixed a bug that no longer come back general clients would go out from the door to the complete change of clothes before initialization
Even if you put more than one costume of a different color to NPC Costume box, thing to initial equipment to each NPC to some extent tried to ensure that the random
Add the relocation function of food
※ Because you omit the destruction of food that was differential arrangement, on the table will be chaos and run it continuously
I have to be able to run the drinks food relocation in a conversation with my sister-puss-baldness of the bar
Other

v01.24
Change to stop the fixed placement of general customer NPC for LeveledList, to be arranged in all Script
(And I'm copying from home Mod of another self-made) Add (bedroom another Cell) VIP Room in Nanchatte
Add LeveledList of general customer customization

v01.23
To return home at the time of general customers, and go walking in the water splashing water sound in the state of wearing clothes and unnatural Nde (situation is not much but) correction
Admission at the time, when the number of drink is low, add a run a drink relocation process
To organize the placement process of general customer
Modified to the destruction of equipment that was stripped organize and dead bodies on load-time daily
※ It is for the time being ... but I want to remove (dead) the dead body of general customers come home, specification and beat you that what ... to eliminate by moving to another Cell · · ·
PathGrid minor amendment
That somehow fine amended ... the equipment Delete the general customer, bow is left but it is often ...
In the case of conduct in the xLovers, and modified to force the removal anemia Ability
In the case of conduct in the xLovers, fixed so that it does not start coming home treatment
(And a sex change version of the color black puss Nde face change) added bald boy color black employees of the bar
Change sister and employees of the general customer bar so that they can not be using the change of clothes door
Add baths in Costume box for the person that yan Yes in the plonk everyone smoked always
Other

v01.22
Take the Cell, When you enter the Cell again (before Cell to Respawn) a few hours later in the game time, corresponding to becoming a rush return home by the passage of time outside the Cell
※ This in itself it was a work normal, not a bug, but the fix due to a change in treatment options of a forced reset when entering the Cell, so unnatural as the operating
Check the general customer number of people every 15 minutes, it changed to replenish by one to three people when it is less than 1/3 of capacity
Add lizard component

v01.21
The change in conditions of Sneak + general open at the time, the reset of admission from the Portal
NPC additional changes & drink relocation function to get accepted, such as drink on the table (cheap wine, beer, etc.). (Relocation process runs to kill the crab painted)
The modified so that it does not anemia treatment to Companion of non-human
(-Ish guy was the cause of the CTD much) Delete Package of redundancy behavior for Companion and puss bar (Find Funiture).
Add SleepPkg reading and sitting on the redundancy action for Package of Companion
※ that reading does not work while sitting there It looks large, and you can adjust them ... this is

v01.201
· · · CTD does not stop ...
I tried to wait target NPC until Wander in the Package Add returning home processing. But, the · · · orz seem unrelated to the CTD
Add fixed for movement instead of Package Package additional return home processing. The item or use any Package. But, the · · · orz seem unrelated to the CTD
I tried to ban the anemia treatment. But, the · · · orz did not seem a problem fundamental duration has but to extend CTD · · · CTD after all
The results · · · orz's falling apart by and run-time when items without saving · NPC without anemia treatment, it is rather short and when the duration is extended
· · · I · · · orz gave up
Solution until the flash or something cause this problem on hold ...

(Shy published as test version) v01.20
Modified to be canceled (Ability of Damage Fatigue) anemia is added to the waiting NPC-sleep start
I will wait to CTD-sleep upon completion why general customers the NPC and have free action to wait, sleep at the start of ...
※ I do not know well the cause, but it appears to have subsided When you have to force the Wander Package is "MenuMode 1012" inside. Wait-and-see for a while.
Crab on .... no good no good to kill
When you exit Companion remains applied to the (Ability of Damage Fatigue) anemia, Fixed a bug that will remain Ability remained
After you've jumped over from the inside out de-door clothes Companion is death, such as warp to the source of the Player in the Cell, when I entered the room again
Add the correction process to the defect which remains luggage save for chest management information is duplicated, the duplicate is in use since
※ In this case, once, please let out of the de-door clothes. It is Ok could check belongings to return to normal.

v01.19
Fixed the problem that the initialization process the NPC does not end forever
Fixed a bug often cancellation option does not appear in the conversation menu with additional Companion Package running

v01.18
(Arrows except for) I tried to be automatically clothes also Player
※ limit: we have not resolved arrows's become only one of appearance of the Player on (not the inventory screen) is also equipped again ... is this send-off desorption of "arrow"
Fixed and Cho the removal process and initial processing of NPC
(Item additional change to Spell Stop it) review the anemia treatment
Abolished the Ability of Silence that was added to the NPC generation
The recreated in a non-Playable administrative items
(Do not touch non-Playable items) is replaced by a self-made function RemoveAllItem use of processing the Delete and transfer of personal belongings
※ Side Effects: (How do when you save the item in fact ...) equipment becomes the new items all the Companion restore entry and departure
Companion is Adding Package running (and will continue to sleep or keep eating persistently and can issue instructions to be "go together") was to be canceled from the conversation
Companion is modified so that it does not undress when processing of non-human

v01.17
OBSE is needed from this time
Review the LeveledList or rather men and women mixed bathing ratio mode (female extra)
(Face and review incidentally) review the redundancy behavior of AI puss NPC, the bar
Add the number of people limiter & NPC (in a conversation with my sister) generated half the number of options the NPC to load adjustment
(In conversation with my sister) add a storage option of whether or not equipment of NPC
(The Omou should not leave to sleep maybe this) Fixed a had Tsu & bug (in a conversation with my sister) option of redundant behavior additions to the Companion
Or that some other fine

v01.16
Fixed a bug very often that the mixed bathing mode of 1:1 sex ratio is a woman deep multi-

v01.15
Fixed a little redundant processing to the Companion
Added reading the AI ​​pattern of NPC
Add the mixed bathing mode of 1:1 male-to-female ratio

v01.14
I wonder if was was fixed when the erase operation when the NPC died does not work well ...
To reduce even slightly the sudden load increase, and made it a little Wait until relocation of the NPC return home following treatment other said to be temporary
Replace the waterfall of sound without a sound part of & waterfall (base part for the image and for the whole) so noisy softening and add another switch the waterfall
Going I tried to fix the problem that CTD after, etc. and (like in the rest MPC) redundancy behavior when the Companion who accompanied Puss Bar should change of clothes and out of the door
Added an option to limit the gender of NPC that occurs inside.

v01.13
Ability of anemia treatment in (Damage Fatigue) added, addressing the problem of Fatigue value is abnormally low (minus thousands) value
Add & Enable Disable switch on the anemia treatment
※ I feel like not become a fundamental solution to the problem of Fatigue value is abnormally low, but should that should not be incapacitated in this ...
(Face I hate ... it! · · · Orz ​​· · · need a little work as usual, it is not anything ...) one person adding another the NPC
Add no meaning to the on or off put by the time the smoke and flames of the sauna
※ 6 ~ 8 time, and then nothing smoke or flame
※ 9 ~ 12, only the smoke
※ 13 o'clock, smoke, flame (half) Yes
※ 18 o'clock, and there all
To stop you to store the equipment Chest's Kappa doctor from NPC
※ This Chest The mere decoration
(Only if not Follow in but) I tried to make a sleeping Companion also will eat some
Fixed return home rush of midnight It's seems to be probably not really healed Hayo Since both unpleasant
Change the NPC removal process (I feel like not so likely causing the CTD at stake MOD and a variety of other very much, but is Perhaps unrelated, since there is not)
Minor fixes that did not make a note of each time other

v01.12
Add pseudo sauna area

v01.11
On departure, (I Omou and Daijobu This maybe) fixed the problem that the Companion is not clothes
(I would like may or may not) fix the addition of item alchemy and this is was missing from the dressing room when the Companion
Path grid fixed in the pond Pocha measures when entering Cell

v01.10
To implement automatic undressing admission of Player · Companion
Was the other minor fixes but I forget what you did heal

v01.03 ~ v01.09
Missing ...

v01.02
Fix gaps in the seam of the passage portion and the wall of the bathtub
Fixed that it might CTD to NPC during relocation
Add a few chairs in the main area
Add some light
The minor amendment also the path grid
Add a small bath area
Skinny fixes some other
Sister of the bar did not become a beauty at last ...

v01.01
Fine-fix initialization of NPC Script
Fine-correct the path grid
And adding a waterfall
On / Off selector switch Add waterfall
Conversation menu add "please come back"
Other minor fixes are some

v01.00
First edition

Bounty Hunt  - don't have a clue.  Here is the machine translated readme file:

● Imperial Legion provides a "villain punitive campaign": Bounty Hunt (2013.07.04 v01.01d)

A reward in the number of killed and Bandit, the villain in the game.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

※ I am creating an environment of SI & OBSE v0020.
※ ※ It is not an SI required

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

● Description
By submitting an article to the Guard of the evidence obtained to defeat the enemy Npc of Bandit, etc., you should be able to get a reward.
※ target enemy Npc having Evil Faction of the Vanilla (Bandit / Marauder / Conjurer / Necromancer / Vampire / MythicDawn / Dremora)
And Npc that IsActorEvil other is true, Npc have a Faction of Evil attribute with one or more additional Mod
※ non-human race (Creature) counts in SoulLevel, it will be treated the same as the Bandit / Marauder at 25

Once you have introduced the Mod, first, please speak (anyone good) to the Guard you are in the neighborhood.
Option of conversation [about the villain subjugation campaign] because there should have come up, please listen a brief description and select it.
Brochure as we are adding to the belongings you hear the description, please read once. (But I can not read)
※ If you do not do this conversation, "article of evidence Killed" is not available even defeat the enemy Npc

After, please ended up tubby enemies Npc in the Dungeon or Road.
"Article of evidence that defeated" will be added to the corpse if (like those == Companion with PlayerFaction or) is refers to the final blow Player.
(Even Guard of each town even Guard of IC, IsGuard Npc is a true anyway) Guard and talk to while it is in possession of this "product of evidence that has defeated"
Conversation option of [to report the wrong subjugation] will appear., Please choose it. I get the reward of the number of people killed.

For the first time at "punitive reporting", Player gets a "blood money earned" Faction.
After that, Rank is Yuki up to ○ to a certain limit each villain. (6 stage to Novive ~ Grand Master)
Rank rises, bonus (100 ~ 500Gold) will be added to the reward it accordingly.
※ bonus will be added only when you receive a reward of 6 (5 + Rank) or more people at a time in the Rank of Apprentice or more

it will be one step down if the Rank Player goes with reparation, such as crime, redemption amount exceeds 80Gold.
※ It (Rank Down in 40Gold's Grand Master) that reparation amount to be Rank Down Rank goes up will lower

(From v01.01)
Reward will be paid on the bill with cash (Gold).
Total amount of money is cash on the line until 499Golds, but the "reward notes payable" will be issued minutes more.
※ Paying a bill, There are four types of 500/1000/5000/10000 Golds face value
The cash payment of this bill, I will do in a conversation with (which is equipped with the same Palace Guard) Guard of the name are in the IC Market called "Camille Aulard".
※ The waking up in the North Watch Tower, Camille Aulard, resides in the Office of Imperial Commerce is (9:00 to 18:00) duty.
I prowl the Market in the evening and lunch
Breakfast North Watch Tower, lunch Merchants Inn, dinner in the Feed Bag, bedtime is (storeroom? Named Captain's Quarters) the top floor of the North Watch Tower
(From v01.01b)
In the city of Imperial City other than the lord's town is it for you the cash.
※ Anvil is (the person of her husband, is not covered even if they come back) only "Millona" Mr.
※ (Although it is good to went to see forcibly) lord's Skingrad because it withdrawn,
Miss lizard who is in the castle as a spare "Hal-Liurz" also are subject to
(I would as amended by the UOP) because you can not be a normal conversation mode on a dedicated line of Quest is a bug in Vanilla and, at or something (?) This lizard Miss
Uncle of Orc, famous for die to fall from the bridge as a further preliminary "Shum gro Yarug" has also been the subject
Let's cash in the city the other to give up when uncle of Orc is that ... when I died

● Rank of "blood money earn" Faction
0: Novice
1: Apprentice
2: Journyman
3: Expert
4: Master
5: Grand Master
6 stage, it is set to Novice when you, "How to Report villain punitive" for the first time.
Thereafter, subjugation number of people will Rank up to each accumulate a certain number.
※ It is not when you kill the enemy Npc, count the number of people will be updated when you have a punitive expedition report

● subjugation number of people necessary to promote
It is promoted to the next Rank and subdue the number of people following you from getting to the current Rank.
※ Please note that it is not the number of total

25 Novice → Apprentice
50 Apprentice → Journyman
75 people Journyman → Expert
100 Expert → Master
125 people Master → Grand Master

※ It is × 25 people (Rank +1 current) in Default

● redemption amount to be demoted
It will be demoted when the redemption amount of the following attached to the Player.

Novice to at least 80 Gold Apprentice
Apprentice to at least 70 Gold Journyman
To Journyman in more than 60 Gold Expert
To Expert with more than 50 Gold Master
To Master in more than 40 Gold Grand Master

※ In Default - This is a × 10 Gold (9 Rank of current)

● (unit price of per capita) the amount of reward
Villain · · · 25 Gold of the Bandit / Marauder / Other
Conjurer / Necromancer / Vampire · · · 50 Gold
MythicDawn believer / Dremora · · · 100 Gold

I get that amount of money at the time of reporting is the amount in accordance with the Rank to this unit price is + α with

Awards amount == per capita villain (unit price of villain type) × (1.0 + (Rank * fGoldRankBonusMulti))
※ fGoldRankBonusMulti == 0.04 (initial value)

Example)
For Novice, so Rank == 0, Although it is reward amount == unit price,
Since Rank == 2, the case of Journyman is, reward amount of Bandit1 people
25 × (1.0 + (2 * 0.04)) == 25 × 1.08 == 27 Golds
Will

Awards amount of each Rank
| Novice | Apprentice | Journyman | Expert | Master | G.Master
+ Coefficient of α | 1.00 | 1.04 | 1.08 | 1.12 | 1.16 | 1.20
---------------- + ------ + ---------- + --------- + ----- - + ------ + ---------
Bandit / Marauder | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30
Conjurer / Necrom | 50 | 52 | 54 | 56 | 58 | 60
Mythic / Dremora | 100 | 104 | 108 | 112 | 116 | 120

● bonus
(The number of "goods of the evidence Defeated") target subdue persons will receive an bonus in addition to the reward by Rank when beyond a certain level when the punitive reporting.

No Novice
+100 Gold in 6 or more Apprentice
+200 Gold in more than seven Journyman
+300 Gold in more than eight Expert
+400 Gold in more than nine Master
+500 Gold with 10 or more Grand Master

※ In Default
It is × 100 Gold (Rank of current) in people over (Rank) +5 (current)

● lottery ticket
When submitting a "product of evidence that has defeated" in the Guard, (regardless of type) subdue Number one piece to five people each, "lottery ticket" will receive an. (Ninen or why ...)
※ products I get in the lottery (product of Vanilla) it is such as such as arrow Potion likely of useless in combat once ... a Nde Imperial big deal ... sponsor is not
※ There is the (strong RestoreHealth / Feather) cheat Potion Some of the prizes
※ For lottery venue, and yes dark to read the "lottery ticket"

● treatment of Creature
"Article of evidence Killed" is also added if you kill the Creature but, unlike the case of the human race, in one kind of all Creature common "article of evidence that defeated",
Add the number of "goods of the evidence defeated" changes by the SoulLevel.
And, "goods of the evidence defeated" in 25, bounty will be paid as Bandit1 persons.
※ 3 pieces, in the case of the Common Soul in the case of (Soul or without) Lesser Soul is one

● I mean specification or rather failure
There are sometimes that the "products of evidence Killed" is not added to appear (such as Companion of PlayerFaction or) Player and stabbed the final blow.
In EventHaandler of OnDeath, this is because there is that of Reference Killer (Actor who killed) comes in Null (== 0).
It is expected that frequency of occurrence as jump up and does not seem to occur most when you point your final blow in the Enchant weapon Ya magic, very much, and you want to attack with the poison.
I do not know the exact conditions and cause occurs.
It is there may be remains unclear if unknown Killer, but because something frustrating, (in ballpark) by calculating the elapsed time of the attack from the Player is to Hit to the Actor
If it is within a certain period of time, we have that the Player is the Kill.

● wanted person
When you promote in "blood money earnings", the number of names, enemy Npc little stronger will to appear.
※ It is thin such as Defense (Player Offset +15 ~ +50, Max100) at Level only high even if I say stronger
If it is an elevated one or more times, the option of [about] wanted person will appear in conversation with the Guard.
I get a note that "the list of wanted criminals" When this is selected. (Well, but is not there called What just because I got also)

They are Disable in the initial state, but will continue to be Unlock "blood money earn" Rank goes up.
To exist at the moment is the following nine.
Rank - Apprentice or more
· Nord man
- (Part 1) Skooma Khajiit man carries the
Rank - Journyman more
-Threesome WoodElf man
- (Part 2) Skooma Khajiit woman carrying of
Rank - Expert or more
- (Part 3) Skooma Khajiit carry the man
· Two pairs of Imperial woman

They have possession of a unique item, if you choose [to report the wrong subdue] Talk to the Guard while it is in possession of the item,
You can receive (amount + α == FullGoldValue * 1.25 of items) reward in addition to the reward in exchange for those items.
※ unique items are as follows:
· Nord man
Weapon: Chack's Zapper
-Threesome WoodElf man
Misc: Trophy of Boo / Foo / Woo
· Skooma Khajiit men and women carry the
Misc: Unrefined Moon Suger
· Two pairs of Imperial woman
Armor: Polly's Brassiere
Armor: Claudia's Bear-Hide
※ I do not have to be sold off in the shop them, but those who pass the Guard is profitable

※ They move (some Cave / Mine / Fort including) the Camp field every few days. There is also going to deliver Skooma somewhere to carry the Skooma.
(It does not go to the Dungeon and in the city)
※ I Respawn!
※ I do not list will stay another person in addition to the nine

● Optional
There is a Quest the following variables. Please change the value in the Console as appropriate.

· Short kzsQuestBountyHunt.iIgnorePlayerFaction
You can invalidate the PlayerFaction in the judgment of the Killer of enemy Npc death. (Default: 0)
If you set a non-zero value, ("product of evidence that defeated" is to be added only when the Player is pointed the coup de grace) is not judged to be in PlayerFaction.

· Short kzsQuestBountyHunt.iGold0Bandit
Reward unit price (Bandit / Marauder / other) per capita villains general. (Default: 25)
And returned Default value (25) is set to value less than or equal to 0.

· Short kzsQuestBountyHunt.iGold1Wizard
Reward unit price villain witch system (Conjurer / Necromancer / Vampire) per capita. (Default: 50)
And returned Default value (50) is set to value less than or equal to 0.
※ It is I think the reason you put here the Vampire also whether and, but, well, I do not care
※ Is it not the feeling of guys that can not be encountered rather than a tie that witch, and (that's Vanilla state) and not even dive Dungeon · · ·

· Short kzsQuestBountyHunt.iGold2MythicDawn
Reward unit price of per capita MythicDawn believer / Dremora. (Default: 100)
And returned Default value (100) is set to value less than or equal to 0.
※ absolute number of in the game are limited to MythicDawn believer, I'm supposed to increase slightly

· Float kzsQuestBountyHunt.fGoldRankBonusMulti
Factor used when you Rank added to unit price of per capita villain. (Default: 0.04)
※ reward amount == villain of per capita receive (reward unit price of villain type) × (1.0 + (Rank * fGoldRankBonusMulti))

· Float kzsQuestBountyHunt.fSecMargin
If you are unsure, (seconds of real time) If the value within the elapsed time of the last attack of Player is from the Hit (who is killed) is OnDeath Event Killer at
I will assume Player is the Kill. (Default: 2.125)
And returned Default value (2.125) is set to a negative value.
※ I Shimau get long, in recognition of time of approximately to: it is working with back-calculated from TimeScale value and GetCurrentTime instead GetSecondsPassed
※ at the time of the (TimeScale == 30), Default is lowered at a rate of about one minute in the game time standard state
If that may be remains unclear when the Killer unknown, please set the value of less than or equal to -99.

· Short kzsQuestBountyHunt.iPerAssault
When the Player is to stay outdoors (Tamriel), the probability of receiving the attack of Bandit etc. (%). (Default: 5)
And returned Default value (5) is set to value less than or equal to 0.
If you want to prevent the attack process, please set the value of less than or equal to -99.

· Short kzsQuestBountyHunt.iNumSpawnAttacker
In the process of attack Bandit etc., limit the number of enemy Npc to generate. (Default: 7)
And returned Default value (7) is set to value less than or equal to 0.

· Short kzsQuestBountyHunt.iCrimeGold2Down
Reference value of the redemption amount calculation to Rank Down. (Default: 10)
redemption amount to == Rank Down - (Rank of current 9) iCrimeGold2Down ×
Rank one stage will lower blood money that was attached to the Player (CrimeGold) exceeds this amount.
Apprentice 40Gold 80Gold, Grand Master at (Rank == 5) in (Rank == 1) in the initial state.

· Short kzsQuestBountyHunt.iRankUpThreshould
Reference value subdue number calculation required to elevate. (Default: 25)
Necessary subdue number is determined by the following equation.
Subjugation number of people necessary to promote × iRankUpThreshould == (Rank +1 current)
※ Novie The Rank == 5 is 0, Grand Master Rank ==
Rank by the current number of people needed to be promoted next will increase.

· Short kzsQuestBountyHunt.iGoldRankBonus
Base amount of bonus that is added to the reward receipt. (Default: 100)
Amount of bonus to be × iGoldRankBonus == add (Rank current)
It becomes.
※ I will be bonus without so 0 Rank == When the Novice

· Short kzsQuestBountyHunt.iNoSpamOnDeath
If you set a non-zero value, it does not produce an error message ". Defeating the □ □ ○ ○ is" when you kill the enemy. (Default: 0)

· Short kzsQuestBountyHunt.iNoSpamSpawnAttacker
If you set a non-zero value, it does not produce an error message "! Wait a minute" of the attack at the start of treatment. (Default: 0)

· Short kzsQuestBountyHunt.iNumPerCreature
The number of "items of evidence that defeated" the Creature to be treated as human Bandit1. (Default: 25)
And returned Default value (25) is set to value less than or equal to 0.

● Disclaimer
For any damage caused by the use of the MOD
Please forgive me because the author can not be held responsible.

● and Redistribution modification
It is good to unlimited modification and re-distribution both.

Oblivion Mod for Storage of Sessaku
http://www.4shared.com/dir/NaHTfIRF/Mod_for_Oblivion.html

● Update History

v01.01d
-Lottery machine
※ By pulling the lever to Sneak, was to process all at once the lottery ticket possession

v01.01c
-Reward unit price
※ + α was set to stick to the award amount per capita subjugation by Rank rise

v01.01b
And payment of "reward notes payable"
※ I have to be able to cash in the lord's each town
• If evidence of goods Killed seemed only the "Horn of Dremora", fixed a bug that did not come up conversation selection of "reward receipt"
• The change to "to report the wrong subdue" and "receive the reward of the wicked people subdue" conversation choices

v01.01a
• When a state that was in possession of only "reward notes payable 00500", fixes a bug that Camille sister is not me cash

v01.01
· Changed the receiving method of reward
※ hundreds Gold also can cash on the spot payment of the Guard general since it is not unnatural, it is assumed to 499Golds is not included and once outright,
The change to the issuance of each bill of 500/1000/5000/10000Golds the case of high
As a result,: you add a Npc, the Npc is try to be redeemed bill

v01.00b
· Unique Item
※: Fixed icon set of "Armor Polly's Brassiere"
-Wanted person
※ Fixed the process of moving the stay position Marker
※ Add the candidate of stay position

v01.00a
A problem was fixed that become steal the Office of Imperial Commerce in the "lottery prize" Chest becomes a red hand icon and take out the prize
※ It is set to PlayerFaction the Owner of Chest
(Is it with when I play with · · · ElderCouncil did not notice because the Player had a Faction of ImperialWatch in the environment of their own?)

v01.00
• The revised upward the amount of reparation to demote
※ iCrimeGold2Down × - → iCrimeGold2Down × (6 Rank of current) (9 - Rank current)
- Fixed attack treatment
※ It is limited to only once per hour the Game within the start time Check
※ I've taken into consideration in the decision also PathNode of Spawn position
· Scroll: [about a villain punitive campaign]
※ Correction to mistake
- Add a wanted person
※, 10 people 5Group
-With that said once completed for the time being

v00.00 WIP-6
-I have to be included in the target also Creature
-I have to handle any SI
※ It is not there ImperialLegion relationship in SI, but, well, without having to worry about the finer things

v00.00 WIP-5
And correction of the demotion process
※ When I have it after being demoted to Novice, by RankUp then also fixes Bug the process is not successful when it meets the conditions of the demotion reparation sticks
※ fix Bug a demotion process has been once reparation sticks, demotion process is carried out continuously even more prize money is high
※ LoversImmoralGuards support
※ After you demote reparation sticks, doing H atonement in LoversImmoralGuards When you have not used blood money settlement, corresponding to the phenomenon demotion process is performed also in H upon completion

v00.00 WIP-4
- Fixed random attack treatment in the field of (Tamriel)
※ Fixed a bug that occurs every day attack treatment
※ modified to give the enemy the Wait Npc generation
※ changed to trees Door → nearest nearest generation location
In addition, Cheat of (O~i the performance of cheat Potion
· Change the conditions of adding bonus
※ Apprentice over and reward target number is 6 (5 + Rank) More than Rank
- Fixed malfunction of the lever of "lottery"
※ bug fixes that there are times they can not go back and when the lever returns automatically

v00.00 WIP-3
• Addition of "blood money earn" Faction
• If the Player is to stay outdoors (Tamriel), you're subdue number of people beyond a certain limit, I tried and have them attack the Player by generating a random Bandit etc.

v00.00 WIP-2
- Fixed priority villain type judgment
And weight modification of the "lottery ticket"
- Add the process of determining whether or not considered to Killer unknown at the time, Player has killed OnDeath Event Handler
-I have to be processed also Dremora

v00.00 2012.07.18
• The first exposure

If you need any help translating gregathit, let me know, ok?

Feel free to take on any one (or more) that interests you.  If I have translated a previous version I can send that along as well to aid you.

Just PM me with what you want to take on and I'll forward you a package.

Presently I can only manage to do a few of these and it won't be quickly.  I am still spending most of my time on the animations overhaul to try to get that out of my hair.

Ok,  I screwed up on the TrueCrime version and forgot to include the actual esp file.  :P

Please redownload/install it again. 

NOTE:  I only included the EX version.  I don't know what the other version is or why there are two versions of it.  Does anyone know what the difference is?

• 2 months later...

Can you give me a link to the other mods , I mean the Thermae and Bounty hunt , I will test them for you and make a txt file with a description of the mods.

So its more a Beta test :)

The main source page for Lovers is here: http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7

The 4shared direct link is here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/NaHTfIRF/Mod_for_Oblivion.html#dir=NaHTfIRF

• 7 months later...

Do you use LAPF ? there is a Version for LAPF in Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack.

In all 3 Versions ( Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack, Ashal partially not translated  Lovers Voice SSP Plus, and the beta Version here) is no xx01642a (b,c,,d,e,f)  in xtopic02.

There is a xx01642a in xtopic05.

In the LAPF version

xtopic02 - xx01624a  is " Ahhhh ... " (xx01624b to f are "Ohhhh ...." )

xtopic05 - xx01642a  is " I love waking you up in a crowded place like this to fuck you... It shows everyone how much power I have over you! "

In Ashals untranslated Version xtopic02 - xx01624a is " ふふぅ!何発もやった身体同士は相性が違うな。膣の粘膜までちんぽへの絡み方を覚えてやがる !  " 

Google translator " Fufu~u! Chemistry Na different body each other did nothing shots. I should've remembered how to tangles penis to the mucous membranes of the vagina! "

and xtopic05 -  xx01642a is translated.

xtopic02 - xx02cff4   is  " ふぉおおっ!!こりゃおどろいた。ずぶずぶ奥まで入っていくじゃないのっ!こんな根元の奥まで全部飲み込んでくれるなんて、嬉しいねぇ!! "

Google translator " Fooo~tsu! ! I was surprised when absorbing it. 'Ll not you go into to Zubuzubu back! Back of this base to swallow me of all, Hey glad! !  "

In the LAPF Version xx02cff4 to 7 are Ahhh or Ohhh.

Use Google translator and translate the original and add it in your esp.

xtopic02 - xx02cff4    ふぉおおっ!!こりゃおどろいた。ずぶずぶ奥まで入っていくじゃないのっ!こんな根元の奥まで全部飲み込んでくれるなんて、嬉しいねぇ!!

xtopic02 - xx02cff5  ふぅほー、こりゃいいわっ、きゅっとなって、はっとしてる!あんた名器の持ち主だね!こんないいものもって、いままで何人の男達を昇天させてきたんだい?

xtopic02 - xx02cff6  おぅ、いぇ~このヒート・リズムが俺をスナイプするぜっ!!こりゃ、アサシンなんて目じゃないぜ。天国いきたきゃ、お前のケツ穴で一瞬だっ!!

xtopic02 - xx02cff7  おいおい、簡便してくれよっ!!おれのちんぽを食いちぎる気か?そんな締め付けたら、おまえのケツはおれのちんぽでフックされちゃうぜ!

xtopic02 - xx01624a    ふふぅ!何発もやった身体同士は相性が違うな。膣の粘膜までちんぽへの絡み方を覚えてやがる ! 

xtopic02 - xx01624b   くくっ……はははっ!何べん抱いても飽きないなぁ、お前の身体は!

xtopic02 - xx01624c   24時間ぶっつづけで犯してやる!覚悟しろよ?

xtopic02 - xx01624d   んんっ……あんっ!何べん抱いても飽きないわぁ、あなたの身体……

xtopic02 - xx01624e   んんっ!何度も重ねた身体同士は相性が違うわね……。膣の粘膜までちんぽへの絡み方を覚えちゃってるわよ?

xtopic02 - xx01624f    24時間ずぅっと犯してあ・げ・る……!ふふっ、覚悟しなさぁい?