DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer ver. 3.0!

This is some rrrreeeeaaalllyyyy fine stuff. I just had a test with one of my female toons and I have to warn the owners of older systems: As most clothes got 2 layers with lots of vertices (body plus clothing) it slows framerate down to a crawl, especially in more densely populated areas like the market district.

This is some rrrreeeeaaalllyyyy fine stuff. I just had a test with one of my female toons and I have to warn the owners of older systems: As most clothes got 2 layers with lots of vertices (body plus clothing) it slows framerate down to a crawl' date=' especially in more densely populated areas like the market district.

[/quote']

Yeah, one issue with skimply clothing is that you have the body mesh more exposed, and its very high poly. And of course it takes more polys to get smoothly around the bigger boobs and butt.

One work around that's wonders for me, is PYFFI you meshes/characters folder. Make sure to make a backup of it first.

@Neph: found another way to make seems super less, non existent with BouncingButt Weighing. When copying the bone weight, I only select the specific area where the butt bounce is located, instead of the whole femalelowerbody mesh.

Results in wonders using your the latest dmra seamless body and replacer.

This is some rrrreeeeaaalllyyyy fine stuff. I just had a test with one of my female toons and I have to warn the owners of older systems: As most clothes got 2 layers with lots of vertices (body plus clothing) it slows framerate down to a crawl' date=' especially in more densely populated areas like the market district.

[/quote']

Yeah, one issue with skimply clothing is that you have the body mesh more exposed, and its very high poly. And of course it takes more polys to get smoothly around the bigger boobs and butt.

But aren't the alternative greavers and cuirasses (Colourwheel alike gravers and cuirasses) more optimized given body meshes are less visible?

[/quote']

But aren't the alternative greavers and cuirasses (Colourwheel alike gravers and cuirasses) more optimized given body meshes are less visible?

That all depends on what body the mod maker is using. If they use a base body making the clothing\armor that is low in the poly count\vertices then it will be a fairly optimized mesh. If however they use a base body mesh that has a high poly count\vertices then that can make the armor have a higher FPS hit.

It is all dependent on interlocking factors.

You might get a minor performance increase running those, but it wouldn't be very noticeable.

The biggest hit comes from clothing, not armor.

If you want max performance, you shouldn't run a body mod at all. DMRA is a bad choice if you have a less powerful system, since the clothes tend to be high-poly,and the body itself is among the more detailed.

You might get a minor performance increase running those' date=' but it wouldn't be very noticeable.

The biggest hit comes from clothing, not armor.

[/quote']

Well then I am just going to keep my fingers crossed someone will make less skimpy DMRA vanilla clothes/armor replacer. :D

I can't imagine myself running Oblivion without DMRA BBB. :D

Which DMRA body is more optimized for low-end machines? Mailamea or Neph's?

Which DMRA body is more optimized for low-end machines? Mailamea or Neph's?

AFAIK, Mailamea's now using a variant of mine, only with the Bouncing Butt weighting applied. That would be a (very minor) increase in processing, but really doubt you could tell the difference.

As for a less skimpy version, even when I do stuff that covers more (such as what I'm doing right now with some Colourwheel stuff), the number of polys still increases, and thats pretty much unavoidable with this body.

I might have to check this out. @Nepro' date=' I think there are a few DMRA replacements out there that are vanilla style,(just don't remember right now). Neph, when you are doing the meshes, are you converting the mesh to quads or triangles, triangles would drop the amount by one vertices per face.

[/quote']

They remain as triangles.

This is a really nice mod, very well done. I only have one small issue, for some reason the female base races (Imperial, Redguard, Breton, etc..) have a strange half and half look to their skins. Their nips are also very light, almost unnoticeable. I don't have any screens yet and could work on getting one to show but it's such a minor issue that I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I was using the HGEC body before overwriting it with this one. It doesn't effect any custom races though.

Still a very well done change. Thanks!

Somehow alternative elven and dwarven cuirass isn't showing the BBB effect. Same with alternative glass armor.

That would be because those don't have BBB' date=' being solid plates of metal and all.

[/quote']

Any chance in future they will have magical effects of BBB?

• 8 months later...

Make sure you have BBB Animations, like No-Maam. How did you install the mod? I used the bain installer package and couldn't be easier - just tick which armors you want added then press install. Make sure its activated afterward and always use BOSS :)

Make sure you have BBB Animations, like No-Maam. How did you install the mod? I used the bain installer package and couldn't be easier - just tick which armors you want added then press install. Make sure its activated afterward and always use BOSS :)

Would not having animations really keep the model from changing is or keeping the armor from altering? And I did it manually. Haven't been able to get BAIN or Wyre Bash, whichever. I did use BOSS and stil nothing

Would not having animations really keep the model from changing is or keeping the armor from altering? And I did it manually. Haven't been able to get BAIN or Wyre Bash, whichever. I did use BOSS and stil nothing

Bouncing breast requires three things:

1. BBB enabled skeleton - growlf's universal skeleton is the recommended one for this.

2. BBB enabled mesh - this is already done if you installed the mod correctly

3. BBB enabled animations.

If you are missing any one of the three the the outfit (or nude body) won't bounce.

Now if you didn't install things correctly or didn't enable the esp file then nothing is going to work.

Bouncing breast requires three things:

1. BBB enabled skeleton - growlf's universal skeleton is the recommended one for this.

2. BBB enabled mesh - this is already done if you installed the mod correctly

3. BBB enabled animations.

If you are missing any one of the three the the outfit (or nude body) won't bounce.

Now if you didn't install things correctly or didn't enable the esp file then nothing is going to work.

What good is bouncing if nothing works in the first place? There are no alterations, the armor looks the same, the breasts aren't any bigger. That is what my problem is right now, the breasts bouncing don't matter right now if I can't get the rest to work to begin with