[WIP] CHSBHC armor conversions; o3zman and ozzking

Hey LL,

I'm new-ish to modding and I need help modding these sets. CherryHotaling's guide helped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*My stuffs are NMM compatible/DATA folder drop-able unless otherwise stated.

*The character used is a representation of my now-deceased Ex-girlfriend Penelope Mercedes León. When I can make the character independent on other mods, I'll post her up.

*** If You Didn't Already: Download this hotfix by calyps to *MAYBE* fix the ctd upon wearing my stuffs : ***
vvvvv

1st person bbp hotfix

Or

1st person bbp hotfix

Or

1st person bbp hotfix

^^^^^

If you're on Nexus, toss a "hey~" in there, and I'll kindly fix my mistakes on the armors.
*** AND if someone could: modify this file to align to to the *CHSBHC body* I'd be in your debt.***

---  We now have Mediafire , 4share , Zippyshare links ---

I'll be pushing ADM and CHSBv3 stuffs soon  :)

Red Bird Outfit v2 by XiNAVRO *Updated 16 Jan 2013, V2*
It has clipping on the back legs/calf and below breasts after recovery of jump. Took me forever to get my pc to keep these settings in 3DS!!! GAH!!! Fixed the tail and cleavage, full weight only. Tell me if it doesn't work for you. My sexy elves doesn't work on my new pc :(

Layer bikinis by Anano
it has clipping below the waist when crouching.

White Bird Outfit by XiNAVRO
0/100 weight are fine, in between the body explodes. The tail ends are stuck to the calf bones, I need help unsticking these. Max 2012 doesn't let me export without the bones attached to it :-/ Has MAX file.

Vamp Dress by Kris†a
Full weight again, I didn't feel like messing with so many parts to change :dodgy:

Ball Gown by zzjay
full CHSBHC weight only because the min weight did not like working with me :-/

Osare Panty by Anano
it has clipping between the legs when crouching, walking, hip clipping when walking.

Sexy Elves by apparently ArrowAndKnee found I think in Alan's BBP Pack*Updated 20 Dec 2012, reupload*
Only full weight, Imageshack doesn't allow nude photos so believe me when I say the light version armor has no cloth on the metal frame. It brought back memories of my Ex-girlfriend's expensive lingerie :(

Lei Fang Dress by jacksh - JackGa
The chest ring is irritating me :( tried what I could for a week and I gave up. I feel so ashamed. The gown is tied to the calves so the dress will distort like in the pics (when walking or posing). [ help gown 0 ] gets the gown on console.
If someone could fix it up, my soul is in your hands (and tell me how you did it too).

Svs Fox and Wolf Armors by Severus616
Sorry guys, it was deal I had with the mod author, you gotta get the original mod from the nexus, overwrite with one of these files :( I think the only issue is the pants going into the body around the front-crotch when walking/running/posing. But it's so hot. Really it is :blush:

Memeru armor by anano *Updated 1 Dec 2012, V1.1*
*This might be my last thing before Dec. 20th. Tests!!! I hate you so much! I am working on the rest of the BNS stuffs! (unless other people do them first). Update V1.1, fixed the breast mesh "hole," but the texture looks funny.*

There may be some clipping when jumping, turning quickly, perhaps posing (?) DOES NOT include bearpack, get here

Atronach and Wraith armors by Loshirai14 *Updated 10 Jsn 2013, V2*
You'll need to get the original v3 esp from here: Ice Wraith v3 and Flame Atronach v3.
Overwrite with these. The first person views may be strange. My lack of sleep and 3ds really hurts me :(

Divine Huntress v1.2 by killerkeo and asianboy345 *Updated 17 Jsn 2013, V2*
You guys/gals could have left me a message here for the help :( Oh well. Very little clipping, maybe. Lots of nipple if you have large areola :D Max weight only.

-----------------I'm far from done ladies and gents---------------------

BNS Scorpion by XiNAVRO
Seems to have no faults :D  except for max weight only :o   And well, fist person  :(  You know what, just take it :)

Christie and Lei Fang by Nausicaa36 and neovinci

If I'm "stepping on Neo's shoes," tell me guys/gals, no disrespect dude/dudett.

Christie's lingirie is done, I just need to fix up Lei Fang's dress  :(  Usable, yes, but not pretty.  If anyone can weight paint the gown, do it.  I've spent 22 days, 4 hours, as well as 2 hours of my calculus class trying to click the wrinkles away...and freakin' A.  If not, then I'll just rework "Lei Fang 2" to accept the garter.  I swear double sided meshes are against me.

Lingerie Set by Nausicaa36

Lingirie, the only thing in the world that a man and a woman have true interest in  :D

4 days with only 3 hours of sleep.  WOOOOOT! 

Seems to have no faults :D  except for max weight only :o   And well, fist person  :(

Naval Jewelry v0dot1 by elewin

This is a --WIP-- due to elewin not being done yet. But enjoy the Belly-button jewelry.

5 days with only 3 hours of sleep.  OH YEE~AH! 

Remember that there is another page of stuff like this here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15485-wip-chsbv3-and-adm-conversions/?p=345531

----------------------------------------------------------------------

( 21 July 2013 )

If Shiz could not have gotten worse for me, then let me promptly outline my situation.

- I had heart attacks, got meds, had a pacemaker put in me, am suffering in the heat.
- I failed 2 of my very important classes in my Spring 2012 semester for general engineering.
- My ex is bringing up horrid feelings that I really don't need right now.
- My father is haphazardly threatening my family into financial crisis by essentially leaving us.
  Should we literally fall, we will be forced to sell off everything of value and I may not have anything to continue modding.

I try to not bug anybody, and I still won't.  Death is still very much an issue, but the immediate danger is being homeless, in severe debt, followed by my poor health.

I literally wish THIS was a story, but is very much fact.  If I can't continue working, I pray that some kind person continue the CHSBv3 and ADM projects.

My misfortune should not affect anyone else.  I will not ask for donations or charity.  Merely that you understand that life is horrible to everyone.

Keep the dream of large women and real life in your gaming.  If I stop posting, the answers as to why will be known  :)

None of the images load for me, but in my experience clipping issues when it looks correct in Blender/Max usually occurs because the clothing is weight painted for a different body so when you move it moves as if it were still on the other body. To fix this you need to reweight it to the new body.

The easiest way to do this is to get a similar clothing set already weighted to the body you're converting to and do a Bone Weight Copy (google for some modding tuts for this) to copy the weighting from the one that works to the one with clipping issues, at which point things should be pretty much good. If you have some small issues you can usually go in and manually fix the weighting (you'll need to know how to weight paint, you can look for tutorials on that).

If it's a big problem still, like if you're doing something with skirts but all you had was a nearly skin-tight armor to get the weights from then I remember in Oblivion Growlf had this Rigging Machine thing that helped with that. Though, obviously not very useful with Skyrim modding. If there were something similar though, I'm sure it'd help.

Best advice is just try to find an outfit as close in the shape that you're working on and use that as the weighting and you don't have to weight copy the whole thing, you can just do the parts you need fixed.

But yeah, weighting issues most likely. Bone Weight Copies are easiest, manual is more reliable but takes a lot more effort. Sometimes some manual work is still required. The bone weight copies is actually the easiest way to rip meshes from one game to another. You get it all arranged like it should be on the body then parent and bone weight copy from an existing mesh and there ya go.

None of the images load for me' date=' but in my experience clipping issues when it looks correct in Blender/Max usually occurs because the clothing is weight painted for a different body so when you move it moves as if it were still on the other body. To fix this you need to reweight it to the new body.

The easiest way to do this is to get a similar clothing set already weighted to the body you're converting to and do a Bone Weight Copy (google for some modding tuts for this) to copy the weighting from the one that works to the one with clipping issues, at which point things should be pretty much good. If you have some small issues you can usually go in and manually fix the weighting (you'll need to know how to weight paint, you can look for tutorials on that).

[/quote']

Thank you sir. If I was skilled at all with 3ds I'd get on it, but I don't know anything beyond the movement of vertices :blush: Working with CHSBHC is a mean task.

I'm sorry the pics don't work for you. I'll try to re-upload them, maybe at a new site.

Great work' date='mate.I'm eagerly for your next project.:)

[/quote']

I'm on a "every-other-week" cycle because i've got younger fam members that can come in and out of my room :huh: But rest assured i've got XiNAVRO's stuff on the works :P Week of Oct 29th, nov 6th, etc will be my working weeks. Hold Tight Gents and Classy Ladies :sleepy:

Ma'am. :P

Try this site for image hosting: http://min.us/

As for Max... try Blender instead? I taught myself Blender in literally a day using the free Blender 3d: Noob to Pro wiki book.

As per Skyrim specific, I wrote this tutorial awhile back. Though... God, I hope things have gotten easier since January. That might be out of date by now.... I sure hope it is. I'm gonna have to ask around for the current process.

Ma'am. :P

Try this site for image hosting: http://min.us/

As per Skyrim specific' date=' I wrote this tutorial awhile back. Though... God, I hope things have gotten easier since January. That might be out of date by now.... I sure hope it is. I'm gonna have to ask around for the current process.

Forgive my arrogance madam, it's nice to hear that there are nice ladies on the internet :sleepy: As for the site, it's too nice to sully with my craptacular skyrim pictures. I hope you and others can see IMAGESHACK images.

Also, I attempted to start on blender but the constant errors at start up turned me away from it and python. Max gives me the body morpher ability that I find incredibly handy to go from small body to larger body.

I also just now realized it was your file, and I wish to say thank you. Your guide helped me start up my desire to modify armors :D

Guest thunderiaz

@o3zman Great to see tribal bellydance dresses on your list. In which serial number in your list those costumes are? I am desperately waiting to see those costumes in skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this too;)

can you fix this?:)

it's a high polygon outfit so anything could go wrong. You might be overworking your processor' date=' your video card's "vram", or if you have lots of high res textures flying around in your game, also with the lady elves armor, then you might crash.

Lady elves is the only hi-res thing in my game and it doesn't crash :( I don't know how to help there.

I'll try to recreate the crash though. It might just be the bbp and skeleton not working right, or the .esp itself :(

Could you specify what happened when it crashed: instant crash, when equipping, high-lighting the armor, etc.

[i have lots of other people's CHSBHC mods that don't work for me too, I don't want to be one of them :( ]

My PC: -core2duo e7400 @ 2.80 GHz (stock)

-Gigabyte ep43-ud3l motherboard (stock)

-ati Diamond Radeon HD 6770 @ 1 GHz, 1GB vram

-4GB Kingston general purpose ram

-Western Digital WD 500 GB, green series HDD

I got this too;)

can you fix this?:)

it's a high polygon outfit so anything could go wrong. You might be overworking your processor' date=' your video card's "vram", or if you have lots of high res textures flying around in your game, also with the lady elves armor, then you might crash.

Lady elves is the only hi-res thing in my game and it doesn't crash :( I don't know how to help there.

I'll try to recreate the crash though. It might just be the bbp and skeleton not working right, or the .esp itself :(

Could you specify what happened when it crashed: instant crash, when equipping, high-lighting the armor, etc.

[i have lots of other people's CHSBHC mods that don't work for me too, I don't want to be one of them :( ]

My PC: -core2duo e7400 @ 2.80 GHz (stock)

-Gigabyte ep43-ud3l motherboard (stock)

-ati Diamond Radeon HD 6770 @ 1 GHz, 1GB vram

-4GB Kingston general purpose ram

-Western Digital WD 500 GB, green series HDD

Got a new .esp file. Hopefully that is all it was.

yeah its the instant crash on equip. I was able to use it a few times by switching the load order between this and bbp armor pack' date=' but its still unstable even with the new esp...

[/quote']

I'm sorry :( I can't recreate the problem. I wish I could do more. I've got the pack too and I don't crash... damn internets.