How to create bouncing armors?

Atreides__

Now that it's fresh in my mind, it's easy.

1. Load your clothing over a bouncing breast body.

2. Go into edit mode and select the clothing vertices that interact with the bounce. I just select the entire upper torso.

3. Go into Object mode, shift-right click the body so you have the clothes and body selected.

4. Go to Object --> Scripts --> Bone Weight Copy.

5. Set quality to 3, select "Update Selected"

6. Hit OK

7. Wait for the copying to process

8. Profit.

• 5 months later...

Now that it's fresh in my mind' date=' it's easy.

1. Load your clothing over a bouncing breast body.

2. Go into edit mode and select the clothing vertices that interact with the bounce. I just select the entire upper torso.

3. Go into Object mode, shift-right click the body so you have the clothes and body selected.

4. Go to Object --> Scripts --> Bone Weight Copy.

5. Set quality to 3, select "Update Selected"

6. Hit OK

7. Wait for the copying to process

8. Profit.

[/quote']

Yer but when I save this way the nif file sits @ 1kb so in blender after you have copied, do you delete the body and skeleton before saving or what as most tutorials just don't make sence to me and a lot of others..... and tutorials that have had a lot of work put in to it, so even a noob like myself can understand it..

@ skynet:

Skeleton?? o.0

You have to copy the bouncing body over to your clothing.

...not the clothing over to a bouncing body ^^

Cause then you only have the bouncing body + the body from the clothing + the clothing parts in Blender (no skeleton)...the meat-related things can be ignored...and after Bone Weight Copy you delete the bouncing body (not the clothing body!!)...save...this is it ^^

Edit ShaderLightingstuff in nifskope and voila...girlie has clothing with bouncing boobies...and/or bouncing butt ^^

I think your only prob is that you did it the other way round ^^

By the way I screwed up very often with only selecting the parts that touch the BB Body...selecting all parts (except meat things) always works fine for me.

By the way² does anyone know how to get rid of those shiny rings and dots at my characters skin (attached picture). I made a bb and butt conversion for the Type3M powdergang outfit and now there are these rings at the nipples and the small dot under the breast (wasn`t there before..even with maxed gloss value]...seems to be some kinda problem with the texture...I also have it with the nude pregnant body from SexoutPregnancy...Please can anyone help me? :-/

Thank you

• 2 months later...

Why would you want bouncing breasts on your armor? They're meant for protection. Bounciness on say, the NCR ranger armor or the Brotherhood of Steel armor is ludicrous.

Totally okay with it on lighter armor like the leather jackets and raider stuff, anything made of cloth and not metal or plastic.

Archived