a real ninja sprint animation

GodSmack

hi people could someone maybe make a REAL anime ninja run animation, and not that vanilla dual blade run? thanks

some pics of what kinda run im talking about

[spoiler= you may die from overdose of ninja running]

frostRun.gif

NinjaRunTest.gif

not something like this O -o

Ninja%20Run.gif

i cant mod worth a crud but, i do know of a mod that has something close to that that ive loved for the time being.

New 1H Animations

mostly it looks like it only does 1h animations, but it effects all moving animations involving 1h, 1h with shield, 1h with magic, or my fav i loved out of them was the dual wielding sprint replacer, it looks the most similar to what you are looking for.

I use it just fine with my FNIS mods i have, my only issue with it is, when i run the generator with it, it screws up my bow walking animation, however i can fix it by reinstalling my bow animations and not running the fnis generator for it. then everything works fine, and i run plenty of fnis mods, several animations, dances, minilovers

I use it just fine with my FNIS mods i have' date=' my only issue with it is, when i run the generator with it, it screws up my bow walking animation, however i can fix it by reinstalling my bow animations and not running the fnis generator for it. then everything works fine, and i run plenty of fnis mods, several animations, dances, minilovers

[/quote']

would there be away to set the run animation for a default sprint? and by default sprint i mean the sprint you have when your weapon is sheathed/ not equiped

• 3 weeks later...

Archived